Effective management of atherosclerosis progress and hyperlipidemia with nattokinase (10,800 FU/day after 12 months of oral administration)

David PS

I have seen recommendations to take Natto for spike proteins and also for anti-atherosclerotic and lipid-lowering effects. I have not seen human studies to support a specific dosage for humans. Many Natto supplements are 2,000 FU/day and it has been suggested to take one a day away from meals. This study from China found that one could take 5X that amount for a year without concern. In addition, it found that 3,000FU/day was ineffective.

In this clinical study involving 1,062 participants, our objective was to examine the efficacy of NK in atherosclerosis and hyperlipidemia and safety at the dose of 10,800 FU/day after 12 months of oral administration. Various factors, including lower doses that influence NK pharmacological actions, were also investigated.
We found that NK at a dose of 10,800 FU/day effectively managed the progression of atherosclerosis and hyperlipidemia with a significant improvement in the lipid profile. A significant reduction in the thickness of the carotid artery intima-media and the size of the carotid plaque was observed. The improvement rates ranged from 66.5 to 95.4%.
NK was found to be ineffective in lowering lipids and suppressing atherosclerosis progression at a dose of 3,600 FU/day.

Last edited:

Ras

Chondroitin Sulfate type A will prevent and cure cardiovascular disease.

oxphoser

I took a really small dose: two 1250 FU (those are the nattokinase units!) for 17 days and on the 18th days was vomiting and had diarrhea (sorry for the TMI). Has anybody heard of this sort of a reaction to nattokinase? If you look at the reviews of nattokinase on Amazon, they are full of these kinds of stories of people taking nattokinase or serrapeptase for a period of time and then getting a violent reaction to it.

cs3000

I have seen recommendations to take Natto for spike proteins and also for anti-atherosclerotic and lipid-lowering effects. I have not seen human studies to support a specific dosage for humans. Many Natto supplements are 2,000 FU/day and it has been suggested to take one a day away from meals. This study from China found that one could take 5X that amount for a year without concern. In addition, it found that 3,000FU/day was ineffective.
nice , actually showed reduction rather than only slowing of progression
After 12 months of NK consumption, both the size of CCA-IMT and the size of the carotid artery plaque decreased significantly (from 1.33 to 1.04mm on average, P < 0.001). The size of the plaque decreased by up to 36%, suggesting that NK is very effective in improving/reducing carotid atherosclerosis
I took a really small dose: two 1250 FU (those are the nattokinase units!) for 17 days and on the 18th days was vomiting and had diarrhea (sorry for the TMI). Has anybody heard of this sort of a reaction to nattokinase? If you look at the reviews of nattokinase on Amazon, they are full of these kinds of stories of people taking nattokinase or serrapeptase for a period of time and then getting a violent reaction to it.
i only tried it short term before, didnt notice that but i did get a big surge of anxiousness the couple times i tried it

OP
David PS

David PS

Yes, i learned this from the late Bill Sardi. Here is a thread.

OP
David PS

David PS

I have not seen stories about violent reactions. Here is the brand that I use. It has good ratings.

Doctor's Best Nattokinase, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, 270 Veggie Caps

OP
David PS

David PS

Last edited:
Lumbokinase, according to above video is 300 times more potent than nattokinase👀

DR UFFE RAVNSKOV recommended this enzyme in his book.... THE CHOLESTEROL MYTH'S.
Might possibly workout more bang for your buck.

Osukhan

Lumbokinase, according to above video is 300 times more potent than nattokinase👀

DR UFFE RAVNSKOV recommended this enzyme in his book.... THE CHOLESTEROL MYTH'S.
thanks hadnt heard of this particular kinase, ive been using nattokinase/serrapeptase on / off for awhile

OP
David PS

David PS

Thanks, Lumbrokinase is more expensive but much more potent. I have been rotating the three main kinases from week to week and not paying close attention to their potencies.

frannybananny

Since you posted this I have been researching Chondroitin but have mostly found side effects.
>>
Can chondroitin raise blood pressure?

Possible side effects include upset stomach, drowsiness, insomnia, headache, skin reactions, sun sensitivity and nail toughening. Based on several human cases, temporary increases in blood pressure and heart rate, as well as palpitations, may occur in those taking glucosamine/chondroitin products.<<

Can you post any links or studies stating the positive effects? I would appreciate it, thanks.

Ras

Lumbrokinase is a good substance. Learn more here, and here.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Has anything else, other than nattokinase has been shown to decrease atherogenicity and coagulation, especially post covid treatment?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals