Eczema & Rosacea

B-styles

Very interesting! How does one test for this?

Have you ever had mononucleosis ? Even if you never had typical symptoms associated you could still have the virus. It likes to hid from the immune system and current test cannot find the virus where it's hiding (usually liver )

B-styles

Would this model explain something I experienced recently? I had a terrible respiratory flu recently and while I was very sick my skin cleared up beautifully. However as the flu symptoms abated the eczema came back. This seems to indicate that something about the immune system being activated to fight off the flu virus relieved whatever causes the eczema temporarily.

I don't know exactly but yes. Immune system is involved in skin issues though it's not the cause as some people think.

ampersand

Have you ever had mononucleosis ? Even if you never had typical symptoms associated you could still have the virus. It likes to hid from the immune system and current test cannot find the virus where it's hiding (usually liver )
So this is just theoretical? A matter of faith? Is there any scientific way to know if latent Epstein Barr is hiding in the liver or elsewhere?

B-styles

So this is just theoretical? A matter of faith? Is there any scientific way to know if latent Epstein Barr is hiding in the liver or elsewhere?

Not necessarily. There are test for PAST infection of the virus. If you test positive for it then you definitely still have it. However even if you don't test + doesn't mean you're clear.

I would suggest you get the book 'Medical Medium.' He has 2 other ones but the first goes into great detail about this issue. However, this book may not be for everyone.

ampersand

What makes this faith-based medical model more accurate than the rest? I'm tired of spending years of my life trying to adhere to non falsifiable medical modalities.

B-styles

In all sincerity ask yourself this : Has the 'rest' been accurate for you ? If not, then maybe something else will?

I do get it. Like I said it's not for everyone.

ampersand

In all sincerity ask yourself this : Has the 'rest' been accurate for you ? If not, then maybe something else will?

I do get it. Like I said it's not for everyone.
It's because I've tried so many different things, and never found a cure, that I no longer have the energy to take on new measures that don't have some kind if sound scientific basis. Also because I work in alternative health, so I see a lot of people who start out with a faulty assumption: for example, they think "I have a systemic Candida infection" (no way to know for sure but all the naturopaths say it's probable) or they think "I have adrenal fatigue" (no way to know for sure but everyone on the internet says it's probable) or they think "I have Lyme" or heavy metal toxicity or a toxic root canal or whatever. And then you spend a ton of money on supplements and go on a restrictive diet and feel better for a little while and then probably worse in the long run or still have the same old health problem or else trade the old one for a new one. And still no way to know if you ever really had a Candida problem in the first place.

So is Epstein Barr just the new Candida? The new Lyme?

Barliman

Reduces load on liver allowing it to work more effectively/efficiently
Why would dietary fat load the liver?
My understanding is that it forms chylomicrons and is taken direct from the gut to either the end users or the fat cells.
The load on the liver comes especially from digesting fructose and alcohol, and to a lesser extent glcuose.
Carbohydrate excess to immediate needs is converted to fat in the liver, and that is the source of fatty liver.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals