Eating Out Question

Johhny Tazzle

Hi everyone, recently i ate out at a resteraunt and ordered baked fish with french fries, i did not touch the french but that night after eating the baked white fish i had pretty scary and frightening thoughts and sensations wjen lying down in bed. This usually happens when i eat crappy food. My question is do you all think that they used vegetable oil in the process of baking the fish? While eating it i didnt notice but im super curious to find out if there probably was.

LuMonty

Hi everyone, recently i ate out at a resteraunt and ordered baked fish with french fries, i did not touch the french but that night after eating the baked white fish i had pretty scary and frightening thoughts and sensations wjen lying down in bed. This usually happens when i eat crappy food. My question is do you all think that they used vegetable oil in the process of baking the fish? While eating it i didnt notice but im super curious to find out if there probably was.
The oil varies depending on the place. In terms of fast food, the answers I got were: vegetable, sunflower, canola, soybean. The places are fast food and franchises, so I don't know if that helps you. That said, those are typically the cheapest oils and it doesn't seem likely that anything Peaty was used making your fish.

When I eat out, I do what Haidut does and make sure I have vitamin E. I only eat out once a month at most, so it's an easy fix.

DavidGardner

Yeah, most sit-down restaurants don’t seem to be able to cook anything without using oil. You’ll notice it on the surface of the food. You may even be better off eating fast food or national chains for quality control. At least you can find the ingredients and nutrition data on the internet before you order.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals