Various issues.

Phaesforos

Hello my name is Alex and will try to be as brief as i can.
Ten years ago i was diagnosed with mononucleosis and i got prescribed antibiotics to treat it.
During that time i became extremely stressed and developed depersonalization disorder as well as gluten and dairy sensitivity that would often be accompanied with joint pain.
I also developed ED which led me to check my testosterone levels which came out low at 350 if irecall correctly.
My then endorcrinoligist didnt precribe me TRT treatment saying that the overall panel didnt show any problem and instead suggested that i do psychotherapy in order to raise it naturally.
I had some sessions and shortly after i got prompted to a psychiatrist who prescribed me an antipsychotic (Risperdal) which i didnt take.
At that time i decided to take the matter on my own hands mostly by changing my diet (eliminating gluten and dairy) and starting certain supplements such as zinc and vitamin d3 and many more.
My condition somehow improved but i was still suffering from depersonalization and severe stress.
Admist of it all i begun developing ahnedonia and emotional numbness as well which i cant recall when exactly but i managed to overcome threw meditation and yoga.
During that time i started developing allergies to nuts which i would usually eat for protein and fat and later that allergy expanded to fruits and vegetables.
I begun eliminating healthy foods one by one because of the allergies but it kept getting worse to the point that i got acidic stomach.
I turned to gluten again as a carbohydrate source cause it wouldnt trigger that much acid and meat for protein.
When i was out i would often drink ice tea cause it didnt cause me acidity.
I had a gastroscopy but showed that my stomach had no problem at all.
I begun feeling my body acidic and as time went on i started experiencing severe anxiety which later lead to one hell of a panic attack.
It felted like dying and a loss of sel
That day i had arranged an appointment to a pathologist cause i started suspecting that i had acidosis because i started losing bone mass or density.
I also started getting constipated as well especially when i would eat fiber and i could no longer tolerate supplements cause they would give my acid stomach.
Pathologist said i was too stressed and prompted me to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with psychosis and depression as well as anxiety.
I got prescriped olanzapine which is an antispychotic,an ssri and xanax for the anxiety.
I was in bed doing absolutely nothing for almost 2 years due to emotional numbness,ahnedonia and overhelming stress.
What seemed to alleviate those syptoms was xanax but it only lasted abou one week and after that i plunged into darkness again.
During that time i was eating mostly zucchinis,carrots and chicken but i was experiencing constipation and i later changed to gluten,dairy and lots of sugar.
I begun binge eating and gained 55pounds.
The strange thing is as long as i ate crap my contispation would get better.I had better bowel movement on crappy diet rather than fiber.
Allergies to that day are still here but mostly on fruit vegetables and nuts.
Joint pains from gluten and dairy have stopped but i dont know why.
To sum it all up im currently suffering from psychosis,depression,ahnedonnia,emotional numbness,depersonalization,derealization,anxiety and sometimes despair.
I still have contipation whenever i eat fruits vegetables nuts and potatoes.
My free testosterone after 7 years is still low.
All im asking is you is what could be the root of my problem.Could it be candida or mold that ****88 my gut as well as my hormones?
Should i see another endocrinologist and begin TRT?
Whats could be causing bone mass/density loss?
Supplements im currently taking are zinc,magnesium,NAC,molybdenum,d3 and histamine free probiotics.
Thanks in advance and excuse me for my bad english.

Perry Staltic

Research D-lactate + mental fog (or autism or ME/CFS). Ignore the article When Probiotics Make You Worse because it was written by someone with a history of working for big pharma that wants to take probiotics off the OTC market and sell you their drugs for IBS and stuff. What probiotics are you taking and for how long?

You need some K2 with the D3 for bone growth.

btw, what does ****88 mean?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals