Eating Away From Home

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Birdie said:
I'll choose a latte or in a restaurant a beef patty with fruit. First I check to make sure the meat is real, not with added junk. Most chains have things added. I have asked at Applebee's and they told me they have nothing I can eat. Everything comes prepped they say... I think that eggs sunny side up or poached eggs, bacon and oj might be okay anywhere. I was relieved to hear Ray say oj will take care of the nitrates.
I know what you mean. I can tell fake meat from real meat in restaurants :shock:. I had a plain chicken breast at steak n' shake and that wasn't a real chicken breast imo. I just try to avoid eating out when possible. It's hard to do though when traveling.

I had to spend an entire day running around doing errands last week with no time to stop for meals and no time to pack anything. I ate 9 oz. of natural beef jerky and a half gallon of OJ while I drove around in the car... felt great the whole time and it seemed to work fine in a pinch.

G

gummybear

Filip1993 said:
gummybear said:
I feel betrayed that no one has mentioned gummy bears.

Perfect food

Oh yeah ladies

Very good idea. Does anyone have a good recipe?

em5v1Wa.gif

Just use your imagination, but oj, gelatin and plenty of sugar is something I like to use. Get those cute little gummy bear molds and you are set man.

Parsifal

Unfortunately, I must limit my gelatin. It's high in arginine related to lysine, so too much and I get a herpes reaction. It's usually herpes zoster, shingles. Kept happening until I reduced the gelatin to small amount.
What could be the cause of occuring virus infections like herpes and shingles compared to bacterial infections?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals