What to do to prevent damage/sickness from eating "poison"

Green

I went to an amusement park but unfortunately didn't bring my own food so it was either I starved while going on rides or ate the food there. It's fast food and I haven't ate fast food in over a year. I've been eating peat food regularly and I didn't think I would ever touch fast food again.
I don't feel like I'm being dramatic but I think of it as poison.
I don't know if i'll throw up.

I think going on the rides raised my stress hormones(cortisol) because I haven't done that in a while and it made me really unrelaxed and on edge. So that makes this situation worse.

I took cascara sagrada after getting home (900mg). I'm thinking of taking benadryl too.

Any other suggestions? I'm already in a bad state as it is; my health is terrible.
My thyroid supplements don't arrive until the end of august.
So if anyone has suggestions, tips, advice, thoughts, they are welcome.
I also feel a pain in my throat and trouble swallowing.

Peata

Re: What to do to prevent damage/sickness from eating "poiso

Vitamin E is supposed to help when you've ingested PUFA.

I know precisely the way you feel. I suggest lots of vitamin E, but Progest-E is best. Lots of milk and coconut oil are ideal if they don't make you sick in the first place.

Suggestion: next time, only drink the sodas. Steak might also be available.

OP
G

Green

Such_Saturation said:
I know precisely the way you feel. I suggest lots of vitamin E, but Progest-E is best. Lots of milk and coconut oil are ideal if they don't make you sick in the first place.

Suggestion: next time, only drink the sodas. Steak might also be available.
Peata said:

Vitamin E for PUFA. Usually, the best supplements can only be found online. I have a Vitamin Shoppe near me but that doesn't help because they don't have the safest supplements. If only they had Progest-E. Is glycerin a safe excipient?

Thank you, Peata and Such_Saturation. Next time I would probably bring food in a lunch box with an icepack and put it in a locker. Yeah, I was think the closest thing to being safe would be beef and coke. Can you believe their coke vending machines take 4$ for a bottle?

OP
G

Green

If I can even find a safe one locally, would 100IU(daily) be enough?
I'll consider haidut's pregnenolone/ Vitamin E for the future.

tara

Peata said:

If the junk is still in your stomach etc, lots of carrot salad might help move some of it through before it gets absorbed. Activated charcoal in large amounts is used for actual food poisoning. Don't know if it would help with this.
And then vit-E, saturated fat and other good food as suggested.

jyb

My strategy would be to eat a large fatty meal before traveling. A block of cheese, or some ice cream. That should stick in the stomach for a few hours. Maybe a thermos of coffee with lots of cream/butter (if you add milk or sugar, I don't know if it is safe for bacteria growth). Just a bit messy to clean-up and to drink from.

jyb

Actually I don't know how long you can leave coffee and butter/cream warm safely. Butter is usually left long times outside the fridge, so maybe it's safe with coffee. Cream, not so sure.

pboy

youre probably trippin, panic causes swoll throat and redness. In the scheme of life man, you can easily handle this. Just eat a carrot and call it a day, tomorrow when the carrot exits, youll know all the fast food did also. Youll be fine. Its awesome you care that much about your health, but in the whole of life...I dunno, your spirit is more important than the body. Its no biggie, by tomorrow it will all have passed

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals