Home away from home

Brian Douglas

Haven't said anything about the current state of the "pandemics" but wanted to share one thing as your life depends on it. The WHO & the WEF will NEVER let go of the imaginary C19 "pandemic" & it's illusory myriad "variants" to continue their quest to have every soul jabbed to "reduce our carbon footprint". If you think that the monkeybusiness or Marburg "viruses" are taking center stage, these are only a distraction. I have known about several isolation camps in Canada for 2 years & several in America. These are remote. Why? No one will witness what happens to you & given the hateful rhetoric by Trudeau & the eager acquiescence of the Liberal populace to believe that there are "crisis's", the general public will cheer on the demise of the unjabbed. Prepare yourselves. These camps aren't just for those who have refused any shot but also those who don't fit the definition of "up to date".

Don't be deceived by the satanic press. There is nothing voluntary about this. I believe the roundups will begin late this year or early next year latest. The Fall will bring newer, more severe restrictions which will also be lumped under the imaginary climate change nonsense. There is a substantial camp in Alaska currently ready to house 2 million & yes, it has a railway line running to it.
@akgrrrl @Peatness

Peatful

Most important thread to date.

Thank you.

Curious-
What if the US resists?
What if we say no?

Thoughts @Brian Douglas ?

tankasnowgod

Curious-
What if the US resists?
What if we say no?
If by THE UNITED STATES, you mean the de facto corporate government, I'm sure they would go along with the plan if they thought they could get away with it.

Remember, the Federal Government is bankrupt, and has been since 1933. You can't be a sovereign when you are in debt. You have to obey your creditors.

The thing that will keep this from happening is the same thing that has kept the Banksters from officially announcing that they "own" America for 90 years now....... An extensive cache of privately owned firearms. There are more guns in this country than there are people. Which is exactly why the second amendment exists.... to allow the people to protect themselves from a totalitarian government.

In this country, the people are sovereign (explicitly stated by our founding documents, the first Supreme Court, and Presidents like Teddy Roosevelt). It does not matter if other sovereigns among your family, friends, and neighbors decide to contract into one of these camps (if that offer ever goes out). You don't have to go along with it. And they simply don't have the military and police force to force in all the armed resistors. Everyone who buys into the fear pron on this simply hasn't looked at the numbers. They NEED your consent.

Just look at the demonvax. A sufficient number of sovereigns in this country refused to contract, despite bribes, threats and coercion. They hit a wall, and are in full retreat mode on that type of order, now making it available like any other drug. They certainly don't have the momentum on that front anymore, and while I wouldn't say the idea of something like vaccine passports is "dead," it's stalled for several years or decades.

OP
Brian Douglas

Brian Douglas

Most important thread to date.

Thank you.

Curious-
What if the US resists?
What if we say no?

Thoughts @Brian Douglas ?

There may be a significant "plan" in the works & I'll say no more. In the meantime you'd better count on yourself. Acquire survival gear. I think there's a limitation on what I'm allowed to say here. I am prepared to disappear, however, some people have kids & that's much harder. The cop who owns the gym I frequent has just resigned, sold the business & his home & left for the Barbados. Look at what the Barbados is offering. The cop left because he sees what's coming. This globalist plan has been in the works for more than 40 yrs & resistance is expected & has been planned for. The US has ceased to be but it will take many months for people to realize that. The weapons "they" have will be debilitating en masse & your guns will be useless. I still say resist at all costs because the alternative will be worse than death. Food is becoming tightly controlled & will be used as a weapon. Both American "parties" are on the same page & even Florida is being set up with digital ID's. Accept that the world you knew 2 yrs ago is gone & the pain will lessen. This can still be stopped but we have only months now to do so. Just be prepared to run & have a place to run to. Use media headlines as a forecast. I think everyone knows that severe food shortages will be here within months & martial law will result from the rioting. The first thing I would do is to get my kids out of school. When the sh&t hits the fan I believe the children will be rounded up at schools first to force parental participation. Look to Canada & NZ etc to see what awaits you.
Euthanasia is rearing it's ugly head. Godspeed

Peatful

If by THE UNITED STATES, you mean the de facto corporate government, I'm sure they would go along with the plan if they thought they could get away with it.

Remember, the Federal Government is bankrupt, and has been since 1933. You can't be a sovereign when you are in debt. You have to obey your creditors.

The thing that will keep this from happening is the same thing that has kept the Banksters from officially announcing that they "own" America for 90 years now....... An extensive cache of privately owned firearms. There are more guns in this country than there are people. Which is exactly why the second amendment exists.... to allow the people to protect themselves from a totalitarian government.

In this country, the people are sovereign (explicitly stated by our founding documents, the first Supreme Court, and Presidents like Teddy Roosevelt). It does not matter if other sovereigns among your family, friends, and neighbors decide to contract into one of these camps (if that offer ever goes out). You don't have to go along with it. And they simply don't have the military and police force to force in all the armed resistors. Everyone who buys into the fear pron on this simply hasn't looked at the numbers. They NEED your consent.

Just look at the demonvax. A sufficient number of sovereigns in this country refused to contract, despite bribes, threats and coercion. They hit a wall, and are in full retreat mode on that type of order, now making it available like any other drug. They certainly don't have the momentum on that front anymore, and while I wouldn't say the idea of something like vaccine passports is "dead," it's stalled for several years or decades.
I meant any smart people resisting.

Peatful

There may be a significant "plan" in the works & I'll say no more. In the meantime you'd better count on yourself. Acquire survival gear. I think there's a limitation on what I'm allowed to say here. I am prepared to disappear, however, some people have kids & that's much harder. The cop who owns the gym I frequent has just resigned, sold the business & his home & left for the Barbados. Look at what the Barbados is offering. The cop left because he sees what's coming. This globalist plan has been in the works for more than 40 yrs & resistance is expected & has been planned for. The US has ceased to be but it will take many months for people to realize that. The weapons "they" have will be debilitating en masse & your guns will be useless. I still say resist at all costs because the alternative will be worse than death. Food is becoming tightly controlled & will be used as a weapon. Both American "parties" are on the same page & even Florida is being set up with digital ID's. Accept that the world you knew 2 yrs ago is gone & the pain will lessen. This can still be stopped but we have only months now to do so. Just be prepared to run & have a place to run to. Use media headlines as a forecast. I think everyone knows that severe food shortages will be here within months & martial law will result from the rioting. The first thing I would do is to get my kids out of school. When the sh&t hits the fan I believe the children will be rounded up at schools first to force parental participation. Look to Canada & NZ etc to see what awaits you.

Just as I thought actually.

Good to hear it from someone like yourself.
No histrionics. No sugar coating.

Keep up the good fight brother.

You’ve done well by posting this here and now.
So thankful.

And yes. I have children.
It’s been difficult.

OP
Brian Douglas

Brian Douglas

Just as I thought actually.

Good to hear it from someone like yourself.
No histrionics. No sugar coating.

Keep up the good fight brother.

You’ve done well by posting this here and now.
So thankful.

And yes. I have children.
It’s been difficult.
You are never alone. You are in my prayers. As I keep telling one other forum member: Have no fear.

tankasnowgod

There may be a significant "plan" in the works & I'll say no more. In the meantime you'd better count on yourself.
Why? Do you have inside intel from the Rockefellers? Rothchilds? Paysuers? Other Trillionaire families whose names we don't know?
Acquire survival gear. I think there's a limitation on what I'm allowed to say here. I am prepared to disappear, however, some people have kids & that's much harder. The cop who owns the gym I frequent has just resigned, sold the business & his home & left for the Barbados. Look at what the Barbados is offering. The cop left because he sees what's coming. This globalist plan has been in the works for more than 40 yrs & resistance is expected & has been planned for.
Why did he leave for Barbados? Last time I checked, Barbados is still part of the globe.

Truthfully, the World Revolutionary Movement has been documented back over 200 years, by the likes of William Guy Carr, Myron Fagan and others. They even refer to it as the "Modern" conspiracy, seeing as you can trace it back further than that. And since the Federal Reserve and "The New Deal" are both well over 40 years old, it's clear that even the plans within the US have been going on for over a century, not just 40 years.
The US has ceased to be but it will take many months for people to realize that.
Ridiculous. The Republic is still there, it's just a house no one lives in. I keep hearing about the dissolution of the corporate government, but haven't seen that, either. I have zero problem if the US or THE UNITED STATES ceases to exist. I care about the United States of America, also known as the Republic, or Union, or the several states.
The weapons "they" have will be debilitating en masse & your guns will be useless.
Again, 400 Million or so privately held Firearms. About 1 Million military personal. Maybe an equal number of cops. They don't have the manpower. If they nuke the entire country, there is no one left to force into "camps." Advanced weapons like drones are very few, with the military estimated to have about 600 or so. If you can't give details about the "weapons" they have, then you probably don't know.
I still say resist at all costs because the alternative will be worse than death. Food is becoming tightly controlled & will be used as a weapon. Both American "parties" are on the same page & even Florida is being set up with digital ID's. Accept that the world you knew 2 yrs ago is gone & the pain will lessen. This can still be stopped but we have only months now to do so. Just be prepared to run & have a place to run to. Use media headlines as a forecast. I think everyone knows that severe food shortages will be here within months & martial law will result from the rioting. The first thing I would do is to get my kids out of school. When the sh&t hits the fan I believe the children will be rounded up at schools first to force parental participation. Look to Canada & NZ etc to see what awaits you.
Maybe..... but if you have read "conspiracy" literature for any amount of time, you will know scenarios like this have been predicted many times, and they haven't come to pass yet. Bill Cooper predicted the mass roundup of patriots into the same type of camps you are referring to, and it was going to happen by the year 2000. That was in "On A Pale Horse," published in 1992. Similar predictions made in "The Matrix" series by Val Valerian. Aaron Russo was talking about mandatory microchip identification in the 2006 movie, and he suggested it was a few years away (not more than a decade).

More recently, I have become convinced that what "they" really want is for people to become doomers. Use all your energy and belief and power to convince yourself that everything is terrible and you have no power. Yusef El put it best...... the only way to defeat a god is to convince him that he isn't one.

Peatful

Exactly who I meant
I would think patriots with guns that say "no" would qualify as smart people. They are more prepared for something like that, right?

akgrrrl

"The weapons "they" have will be debilitating en masse & your guns will be useless. "

I have been trying to say this quietly for some time with little response. 4G, 5G, is NOT the simple iteration of cellphone service progressing. We will be on the ground, all senses overloaded, with the flick of a knob. Go ahead, check and see how many towers went up while you isolated in 2020.
Thanks to the OP for stating what his years of cumulative research has shown, and what needed to be said.

tankasnowgod

4G, 5G, is NOT the simple iteration of cellphone service progressing. We will be on the ground, all senses overloaded, with the flick of a knob. Go ahead, check and see how many towers went up while you isolated in 2020.
This is another instance of if it is as debilitating as you say, then there is no need for camps, as the population will be dead within hours. If it isn't, well, I think we have seen that even primitive weapons can destroy technology pretty easily. Hammer vs. Cellphone, and the Hammer wins, pretty much 100% of the time. Why wouldn't a gun be able to render a 5g transmitter useless?

ThinPicking

This is another instance of if it is as debilitating as you say, then there is no need for camps, as the population will be dead within hours. If it isn't, well, I think we have seen that even primitive weapons can destroy technology pretty easily. Hammer vs. Cellphone, and the Hammer wins, pretty much 100% of the time. Why wouldn't a gun be able to render a 5g transmitter useless?
Or a hose and water, the air intakes on the equipment housing are usually pretty big.

akgrrrl

The 100ft towers that have directional cells coat approximately 1million us dollars to erect. But maybe some bullets and a water hose under pressure would disable that.. perhaps few have seen or experienced, never read about, nor read news articles going back as far as 2012 where it was used for crowd control in EU and in Philadelphia for curfew in a public park gone violent with drug war. If you really believe the advance from 2G to 3 to 4 to 5 to 6 has been to operate your comms device better, you may be interested in a new program from the govt called "Build Back Better".

tankasnowgod

The 100ft towers that have directional cells coat approximately 1million us dollars to erect. But maybe some bullets and a water hose under pressure would disable that..
Again, just because something costs a lot to develop does not mean it can't be destroyed or rendered useless by cheaper tech. A cellphone can cost up to $1000, Flat Screen TVs and computers several thousands, but they can all be rendered useless by old, rusted out hammers that can be purchased for ten dollars or less.
perhaps few have seen or experienced, never read about, nor read news articles going back as far as 2012 where it was used for crowd control in EU and in Philadelphia for curfew in a public park gone violent with drug war. If you really believe the advance from 2G to 3 to 4 to 5 to 6 has been to operate your comms device better, you may be interested in a new program from the govt called "Build Back Better".
How do you know the tech used for "Crowd Control" is the same as in phone towers, just because they both happen to be labeled "5G?" There is a band called Toto, and a toilet maker called Toto, but they don't have anything to do with each other, other than sharing the same name. When radio went to digital broadcasting, they called it "HD Radio," but it had nothing to do with the technology referred to as Television being broadcast in HD. Radio just piggybacked onto it, because the public was familiar with the term.

Just because I question your info, does not mean that I blindly trust governments and companies. I just think there should be something more to back up your points.

akgrrrl

Again, just because something costs a lot to develop does not mean it can't be destroyed or rendered useless by cheaper tech. A cellphone can cost up to $1000, Flat Screen TVs and computers several thousands, but they can all be rendered useless by old, rusted out hammers that can be purchased for ten dollars or less.

How do you know the tech used for "Crowd Control" is the same as in phone towers, just because they both happen to be labeled "5G?" There is a band called Toto, and a toilet maker called Toto, but they don't have anything to do with each other, other than sharing the same name. When radio went to digital broadcasting, they called it "HD Radio," but it had nothing to do with the technology referred to as Television being broadcast in HD. Radio just piggybacked onto it, because the public was familiar with the term.

Just because I question your info, does not mean that I blindly trust governments and companies. I just think there should be something more to back up your points.
Oh sorry that you thought I was specifically addressing you, to what? "believe something blindly". I do not really feel compelled to document for you these things I have seen, read, or experienced since 2012 regarding 2-6G towers worldwide as part of this global initiative to monitor, control, and otherwise sicken, impair, and depopulate. Its a big rabbit hole, I am sure you can find it.

tankasnowgod

I do not really feel compelled to document for you these things I have seen, read, or experienced
You don't have to "document" them, but if you have a link to a primary source, that's always nice. If you've been researching it for 10 years, there must be a good pdf or video or book you could point to, as a general primer.

P

Peatness

I'm agree with @akgrrrl. I'm noticing all sorts of towers and even mobile wifi surveillance units in shopping areas. I've been getting burnt recently in a ways never before on days when the temperature is barely 24 degrees. I was paying by cash in a local supermarket and as I was handed my change I felt a sting behind my ear forcing me to look up behind me. Till today I can’t explain what happened.

As for champs I think famine will force many to go to camps eventually. I don’t think they will have the man power to go door to door to collect people. I don’t think the camps will be operationally any time soon because there has been push back and there are many legal actions pending.

I am not worried about camps or any kind of virus but as someone who has alreay been overly exposed with x-rays etc. I am worried about radiation damage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals