Dopamine Precursors Restore Hair Color

Queen foodie

This is all very interesting and I would love for this discussion to continue. I've been Peating, and have gotten more white hairs (and I've been actually keeping them under control (Not getting more for a while) but now have gotten quite a few in this last month. I was supposedly deficient in zinc (taste test), so I've been supplementing zinc 22mg and eating oysters 1-2 a week. Would this be it, from too much zinc?? Although you would think not, since most days on cronometer I get more copper than zinc. i've been drinking more milk, so you think that would help. Does egg white have lots of typrtophan??? I was eating lots of egg whites this past two months. But on cronometer, it shows that egg white has no tyrptophan. Do any of you know if white hair is really reversible?? And if milk has tryptophan, how can it help with reversing white hair?? What do you all think is more helpful with reversing white hair, the tryptophan reduction or the copper/zinc balance??? Here I was being gung ho on raising zinc, and now white hair. How to find the balance. I'm only 33 and if I keep on with these white hairs. . . .man it's depressing me.
Hi mamaharrera, I read your old post from 2014 and was wondering how to get the zinc/copper balance? After taking zinc supplements, my head of dark hair has turned grey!! Totally freaking me out! Do I need to now take copper to get rid of the graying caused by my zinc supplements?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom