I have been trying this, shining a red light on my scalp for a couple minutes. I have not noticed any change-- I seem to be shedding as much as ever. But perhaps I just need to give it more time and be more consistent. Admittedly I am not great at remembering red light when it's sunny out, but now that it's getting cold with shorter days I want the red light. How long do use red light for?
My device turns off after like five minutes. When I was experimenting on a unusual growth on my arm, I used it consistently once a day, and occasionally twice, and the growth fell off in a month, so there is something to it, I just don’t know what it’s other capabilities are.
@Rinse & rePeat May I please ask why you don't eat egg whites? Sorry if you have already explained this else where... I thought that bone broth was a no go because of the risk of lead [maybe you make it yourself and don't cook it for too long]. I am on the fence regarding gelatin as I think it is an ultra processed product. What brand are you using please? Thank you.
i do eat egg whites sometimes if I need the protein or if I am making a quiche or other dish, but on days where I have eaten plenty of other proteins I just eat yolks for my multivitamin. I am keeping my tryptophan low for anti-aging purposes, but also the whites are high in histamines too, which I use to have trouble with before finding Ray Peat. For the bone broth I use bones with cartilage and skin for my broth, which gives me a very gelatinous broth for only 3 hours for chicken and 4 to 5 hours for beef. It is the bones that have the heavy metals, so long cooking times are going to have the metals. I don’t use vegetable or vinegar in my broths either. I kinda use collagen powder as on occasional supplement, otherwise I get gelatin from my homemade bone broths, occasional chicken wings and occasion EPIC pork rinds.
1698776790819.jpeg

1698776820895.jpeg

@Rinse & rePeat May I please ask why you don't eat egg whites? Sorry if you have already explained this else where... I thought that bone broth was a no go because of the risk of lead [maybe you make it yourself and don't cook it for too long]. I am on the fence regarding gelatin as I think it is an ultra processed product. What brand are you using please? Thank you.
“However, a 2019 reviewTrusted Source suggests that most of the nutrients in an egg are in the yolk. The distribution of the proteins, however, is even throughout the whole egg.

The review highlights several benefits that the nutrients and proteins in egg yolk may provide, including:

A lower risk of gastrointestinal distress: This benefit may be due to egg yolk proteins, such as phosvitin, which may reduce the number of compounds in the body that cause inflammation.
A boosted immune system: Certain compounds called sulfated glycopeptides are present in the membrane of the egg yolk. These may stimulate the production of macrophages, which are cells in the immune system that protect the body against disease and infection.
Lower blood pressure: The review notes that egg yolk contains several compounds called peptides that research has shown to reduce blood pressure significantly in rats. High blood pressure is a risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
Reduced risk of vision problems: The American Heart Association state that yolks are a significant sourceTrusted Source of lutein and zeaxanthin. These carotenoids may protect against cataracts and macular degeneration, two common eye problems that often develop after the age of 55 years.
It is worth noting that many of the studies in this review did not test the effects of egg yolks in humans. Instead, they performed the tests in a laboratory or on animals. Therefore, the findings may not apply to humans.

Researchers have also started exploring the potential of various immunostimulants called immunoglobulins, which are present in egg yolks.

For example, a 2017 study found that female mice were less likely to become infected with Helicobacter pylori — bacteria that commonly cause intestinal infection — after consuming anti-VacA IgY, an immunoglobulin in egg yolk.“

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals