Grey Hair May Be A Biomarker For CVD (and Biological Age) In Men

benaoao

You may have low stomach acid which causes you not to digest foods well and impair your micronutrient uptake

I think people don’t need more proteins as they get older, but they do need a stomach acid “boost” in order to get as much bang for their buck as when they were younger. More protein that aren’t digested well could cause a lot of damage sans benefits (think high mTor to begin with)

TreasureVibe

You may have low stomach acid which causes you not to digest foods well and impair your micronutrient uptake

I think people don’t need more proteins as they get older, but they do need a stomach acid “boost” in order to get as much bang for their buck as when they were younger. More protein that aren’t digested well could cause a lot of damage sans benefits (think high mTor to begin with)
How does one boost stomach acid?

benaoao

Apple cider vinegar, freshly squeezed lemon juice, betain HCL... also not eating too many acidic foods

Network absolutely trash at the moment for me so Google will help more with some comprehensive articles from people like Jeffrey Dach etc

Yggr

Peat said topical copper solution can change color almost overnight back to way it was before but it can also cause moles. So, maybe a weaker solution would be better to try first even though I don't know what concentration would be optimal. Dopamine agonists taken orally have also been shown to restore hair color in some cases. Anything that inhibits tryptophan absorption from diet should also help, so aspirin, glycine, BCAA, etc should help a lot.
@haidut would a copper sulphate 1% solution be ok?

Kyle Bigman

Chris masterjohn says that in people with celiac, who are anemic and copper-deficient, to take 7mg copper sulphate for 2 months. First you have to determine you are actually copper deficient.

shine

I am 27, have poisoned myself with tryptophan capsules for many years and took a multivitamin that has zinc and iron, but no copper. I also took large amounts of carnitine, which interferes with thyroid function in tissues. My health was really bad for the past 3-4 years and I am starting to turn gray already. My hair in general has lost its dark color but some parts are really gray. Interestingly my beard is really dark, almost black.

Peat said topical copper solution can change color almost overnight back to way it was before but it can also cause moles. So, maybe a weaker solution would be better to try first even though I don't know what concentration would be optimal. Dopamine agonists taken orally have also been shown to restore hair color in some cases. Anything that inhibits tryptophan absorption from diet should also help, so aspirin, glycine, BCAA, etc should help a lot.
What do you think about leaving water overnight in a pure copper vessel and using it as a final rinse in hair after a shower?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals