"Endurance" exercise ages the vascular system of males by more than a decade

Healthseeker

The thought then was that was the zone where maximal fat burning occurs. Now it's been refashioned into being the zone that involves the mitochondria.

At the rate I'm running, I might as well walk and I would get very much the same outcome. Which is no lactic acid would be produced.

Most mitochondrial activity as stated would still well with both camps. One camp the fat burning camp the other the sugar burners.

Product doesn't change. Same wrong formula. A little change in marketing and support material.

But I don't know how I would be doing any adapting as I'm not in any way stressing myself to cause any adaptation.

Thanks. How do you explain the method?

I know what you mean. Where I do treadmill and if some formula told you to run 4-5 mph it would be wrong because of the efficiency of movement. 3 mph is a good walk and 6 is a jog there's no inbetween. My understanding was all the zone stuff is common sense was if can sustain your pace or not.

yerrag

I know what you mean. Where I do treadmill and if some formula told you to run 4-5 mph it would be wrong because of the efficiency of movement. 3 mph is a good walk and 6 is a jog there's no inbetween. My understanding was all the zone stuff is common sense was if can sustain your pace or not.

It I common sense.

The Polar watch and strap does nothing but make you feel you're going about it in a very scientific way. I rather wear nerd glasses than use these gizmos.

SonOfEurope

Men in particular, all the males of the mammalian species are designed for short bursts of physical effort and not endurece work.

This even goes back to hunter gatherer times, Men for the risky short lived hunt, females did more slow place gathering/tasks/child caring.

HighT

Men in particular, all the males of the mammalian species are designed for short bursts of physical effort and not endurece work.

This even goes back to hunter gatherer times, Men for the risky short lived hunt, females did more slow place gathering/tasks/child caring.
This. Sprints are good, jogging and marathons not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals