Does high testosterone make you more likely to be gay or have ED? Some observations from guys I see/know

Right, it is an anecdotal observation and my anecdotal observation is that I've never met or talked to someone that was LGBTQ tell me that they were sexually abused, nor is it my personal experience.. The only abuse I have repeatedly heard though is from how their family treats them, from violent physical or verbal abuse to abandonment in one form or another, and most often how they are afraid to be themselves..
Well I do know this as well, that if they were not specifically sexually abused, they DID grow up in very dysfunctional family situations….where the family was out of order…either they grew up where the mother dominated the father, where there was strong alcohol abuse, where the father abandoned the family or the mother did, so they did not have strong parental examples of healthy family dynamics. And since their family structure was such a mess, the children did not have their parents to fall back upon when they were being abused by the local priest. If mom or dad is drunk all the time, who are you going to turn to when you get abused or bullied?

So a lot of them grew up without a strong sexual identity. And if a male figure came along that showed them some attention in their vulnerable state, they tended to identify with being gay instead of heterosexual. And the same goes for lesbians. Many were sexually abused or came from very dysfunctional home situations.

Waynish

Right, it is an anecdotal observation and my anecdotal observation is that I've never met or talked to someone that was LGBTQ tell me that they were sexually abused, nor is it my personal experience.. The only abuse I have repeatedly heard though is from how their family treats them, from violent physical or verbal abuse to abandonment in one form or another, and most often how they are afraid to be themselves..
Perhaps what you think is normal, we think of as abuse... After all you do seem to identify as non-binary and run a YouTube channel with videos of yourself that seem designed to sexually entice.
binary-meme.jpg

B

BRBsavinWorld

B

BRBsavinWorld

An observation is that both homosexuals and bisexual men generally tend to have higher that average libido’s. This is true for people who are more drawn to explore their sexuality. So perhaps, it’s estrogen mediated.
I’ve seen both low T, high E types, effeminate looking( skinny or skinny fat twinks) and both high T, high-ish E types(androgenic look) who are gay.
Yup. Haidut has discussed with Danny, how estrogen is basically the “horny” hormone, and higher estrogen correlates with increased aversion from normal/formal sexuality.

Morgan

Perhaps what you think is normal, we think of as abuse... After all you do seem to identify as non-binary and run a YouTube channel with videos of yourself that seem designed to sexually entice.
View attachment 35886
I have never stated what I identify as, hence your use of the word "seem", I also haven't made a definition of what is "normal", I don't care about what is normal.. What exactly do you think is abuse, because that would be a different topic and you would likely find that we agree on what abuse is or can be. How is this an actual response to anything I said? It seems as if you are already preparing to straw man me while knowing nothing about me.

Nomane Euger

hi, the thread is titled and focused on individuals sexuality, and then precedes to discuss the details on specific people.
including indivual sexuality in your title and thread does not mean it is an obssession.
Not only that, but the topic of sexuality being changed later in someones life being blamed on some hormonal profile is still unfounded..
it is founded,if you consider it unfounded,you either think that you feel the highest degree of well being energy and health you could reach,,and dont give any credit to other people claims,or do not give credit to people claims from"scientific papers"
It is discussed with a connotation as if it is something negative,
there can be associations between certain sexual acts and tendencies and other suboptimals and or negatives feelings,it is relevant to talk about these associations
when a person exploring who they are or making a connection with someone of the same or different gender may just be the healthiest thing they can do.
From my experience if we gauge "healthiest" by the well being of the person,some of these sexual tendencies come with a lesser degree of well being potential for the person,so in most of what i have witnessed it is not healthy.
The implication is that sexuality is fluid only in states that are considered something that isn't ideal or isn't healthy, when it may just be a persons choice and has nothing to do with their health.. that is what I mean by nuanced and fluid.
it is possible that that some sexual tendencies are not accompanied with a lesser degree of health and well being,in most i have witnessed,most of these other sexual tendencies come with a lessder degree of health and well being for the person.
"..noted that there are no nouns in ancient Greek for either ‘heterosexuality’ or ‘homosexuality’"
"As other scholars have shown, the English word ‘homosexuality’ only goes back to 1869."
it's a claim, I don't know who wrote it, I have no reason to give it credit, neither do you. and even if we considered it very reliable, the fact that these words potentially did not exist does not mean that other sexual tendencies exept penetration of the penis into the vagina were present.
Language is a concern because it can be highly abusive, the repeated use of the word "trannies" is borderline derogatory, the insistent connotation of a persons choice of expression or of their sexuality being an indicator of their well being is manipulation.
It can be,if the person use a word with a derogatory intention with out respecting the sensitivity of the persons that could be hurt by that,that can be bad.No, it is not not manipulation to talk about the fact that some sexual tendencies are associated with a lesser degree of energy ,health and well being for the person experiencing it
This is very different from someone accepting or embracing a label or identity, such as someone comfortably saying they are queer/gay/etc.

I think you may have misunderstood me or didn't see the sarcasm, that was the point. I'm all for someone that has found a goal that they wish to either emulate or work towards, but applying that to other people is where the problem begins. I have never stated that I find lifters/bodybuilders displeasing, please reread, and not only that I quite like men in all kinds of expressions.
if peoples consider certain characteristics optimal and try to force it on you with out respecting your freedom,it is problematic,if a person believe that some characteristics are valuables for most peoples and try to influence peoples to experiment with these characteristics,thats good,even if these are associated with masculinity.i perceived your comment about bodybuilder in another sense probably.
"romantically AND OR platonically" without shame
i am not sure what you meant by platonically,it might have made me answer something innapropriate to what you meant

Last edited:

Waynish

I have never stated what I identify as, hence your use of the word "seem", I also haven't made a definition of what is "normal", I don't care about what is normal.. What exactly do you think is abuse, because that would be a different topic and you would likely find that we agree on what abuse is or can be. How is this an actual response to anything I said? It seems as if you are already preparing to straw man me while knowing nothing about me.
You don't need to state it for it to be revealed in your words, actions, and overt sexual personae. Abuse would be someone letting their kids hangout with someone who dresses and behaves like you. Would you be able to resist the sexual body language when interacting with young children? I see someone asked you if you're a "cross dresser," but you did not reply to them... So that is over the line, but your writings about how anything goes sexually is not over the line? Perhaps a line to you is not what a line is to me; like abuse.

Nomane Euger

You may have responded to it, but you clearly didn't read it or understand it.

And I specifically answered this in the comment, both by mentioning "published results," and giving you an example.

What do you mean "high degree of credibility?" I'm guessing you never actually read a study. They tell you what they do in the "Materials and Methods" section. You can usually make a judgement from that. That's how I know if they study is useful, or not.

Again, you clearly didn't understand what I wrote. I told you to look at the results and how they conducted the experiment, and then draw your own conclusions. Not just to blindly accept what they tell you in the abstract, or the conclusion.

Do you not trust researchers to publish objective results correctly? For example, if they say "Subject A had testosterone level of 956 ng/dl," do you think that subject actually had a level of 168 ng/dl? And if you don't trust them to report their observations (and they usually have many levels to check that they at least do this correctly), why would you trust an anonymous report of someone posting up their testosterone levels on a forum? They most certainly don't have anyone checking their work.
i understood everything you said,its simple and clear.i am questionning something specific.

"Do you not trust researchers to publish objective results correctly? For example, if they say "Subject A had testosterone level of 956 ng/dl," do you think that subject actually had a level of 168 ng/dl? And if you don't trust them to report their observations (and they usually have many levels to check that they at least do this correctly), why would you trust an anonymous report of someone posting up their testosterone levels on a forum"legitimate skepticism,we were not there during the "experiment"for most of us,so itt is simply a claim,like anecdotes of people on the forum,just claims,the fact that these "scientific"claims do appear more "detailed" and "methodical"do not make them relevant claims in it self.even if a group of persons claim that they verify the authenticity of peoples that claim to conduct experiments,it is another claim that we have no reason to give a higher degree of credit.

the thing to which we can grant the highest degree of credibility are our experiences, the second thing with the highest degree of credibility after that and the claims of people whom we know well enough, and whom we know from experience that these people have very little bias, and are careful enough to establish associations and eliminate as many confounding factors as possible, and we experiment to verify these claims.
the "scientific studies" are simply claims with a very low credibility rate considering that you were not there for most,you do not know enough people or not at all for the most part, so you cannot establish that they are not biased, and what are their intentions, and whether they have experienced what they claim. The low credibility of these so-called "scientific studies" increases if you perceive associations in them that seem relevant to you considering your own experiences, and that you experiment with and that your experiments validate these claims.

Last edited:

Morgan

You don't need to state it for it to be revealed in your words, actions, and overt sexual personae. Abuse would be someone letting their kids hangout with someone who dresses and behaves like you. Would you be able to resist the sexual body language when interacting with young children? I see someone asked you if you're a "cross dresser," but you did not reply to them... So that is over the line, but your writings about how anything goes sexually is not over the line? Perhaps a line to you is not what a line is to me; like abuse.
So, right now you are being abusive by creating an false implication, you are bringing children into a discussion where it doesn't belong.. It is nearly libel, is that where you would like to go with this? My sexual body language is for adults, often men because thats who I'm attracted to or who expresses it in return, and sometimes women if they actually show interest or passion.. This is an implication that applies to ANYONE, I don't want sexual language around any children regardless of who it is from. I have never once stated that anything goes sexually, this is yet another straw man..

Waynish

So, right now you are being abusive by creating an false implication, you are bringing children into a discussion where it doesn't belong.. It is nearly libel, is that where you would like to go with this? My sexual body language is for adults, often men because thats who I'm attracted to or who expresses it in return, and sometimes women if they actually show interest or passion.. This is an implication that applies to ANYONE, I don't want sexual language around any children regardless of who it is from. I have never once stated that anything goes sexually, this is yet another straw man..
Your writings are very litigious. This forum and YouTube both have children browsing it. Each post you make here links to your sexual YouTube videos. Your profile picture is overtly sexual as well. So yes, I don't really need more information in order to know that does not mix with children. But you don't think it's abusive to have this kind of behavior around children... And you also claimed that you've "never met or talked to someone that was LGBTQ tell me that they were sexually abused, nor is it my personal experience," which is what prompted my replies. I'm not claiming the abuse is on purpose, but you and I certainly don't have the same view on what abuse is.

Nomane Euger

have some respect,why do you talk to him this way and ask some non sense questions like "Would you be able to resist the sexual body language when interacting with young children"thats just hate

Waynish

have some respect,why do you talk to him this way and ask some non sense questions like "Would you be able to resist the sexual body language when interacting with young children"thats just hate
Ah, so you and I don't agree on what hate is. It would be hating the children to not verify their environment is free from sexual predation. This is similar to the current debate on whether coercing young children to explore their sexuality in school is grooming or education. Acting sexually in front of someone or at someone basically forces that other person to explore their own sexuality; this is self-evident.

This thread is generally about what can cause someone to become a sodomite. So if sodomites come in here and very subtly promote 1) sodomy being normal 2) sodomy being totally unrelated to abuse 3) sexuality being a spectrum 4) anyone who disagrees is hateful / libelous / bigoted / etc... Then it is very on-topic to at least question that. And the children aspect is very on topic considering the introduction to sexuality in youth colors one's future relationships, intimate and not.

Last edited:

Morgan

Your writings are very litigious. This forum and YouTube both have children browsing it. Each post you make here links to your sexual YouTube videos. Your profile picture is overtly sexual as well. So yes, I don't really need more information in order to know that does not mix with children. But you don't think it's abusive to have this kind of behavior around children... And you also claimed that you've "never met or talked to someone that was LGBTQ tell me that they were sexually abused, nor is it my personal experience," which is what prompted my replies. I'm not claiming the abuse is on purpose, but you and I certainly don't have the same view on what abuse is.
This site is not intended for children, go down to the bottom of the page and proceed to the terms and rules section.. Have you ever even walked into a mall or a grocery store on a warm summer day? A lot of women in my age group wear even less than I do and it is constant exposure, I honestly have no idea what you are even on about anymore..

Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 4.32.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 4.31.52 PM.png

B

BRBsavinWorld

He also said your balls haven't dropped yet if you made fun of his tranny fondness, so presumably he is equating liking trannies with being masculine? Lo and behold...
Has he not even been around blue collar dudes? Lowest rates of gay/trans attraction — especially if working in farm/ranch environment. Those guys are the apex of masculinity.
they are often disgusted even at the thought of anal/unorthodox fetishes with a woman.

Waynish

This site is not intended for children, go down to the bottom of the page and proceed to the terms and rules section.. Have you ever even walked into a mall or a grocery store on a warm summer day? A lot of women in my age group wear even less than I do and it is constant exposure, I honestly have no idea what you are even on about anymore..

View attachment 35889View attachment 35887
It is a fact that children browse websites against ToS. I also realize it is very important to know the laws if you intend to work around them on the fringes of society... However, I wasn't saying that you're not allowed to do those things here. I was clearly saying that based on doing those things here, you would likely do them in real life too. Ever seen drag queen story hour? Do they exhibit sexual personas for child audiences all over the western world? Indeed they do...

Morgan

It is a fact that children browse websites against ToS. I also realize it is very important to know the laws if you intend to work around them on the fringes of society... However, I wasn't saying that you're not allowed to do those things here. I was clearly saying that based on doing those things here, you would likely do them in real life too. Ever seen drag queen story hour? Do they exhibit sexual personas for child audiences all over the western world? Indeed they do...
I am who I am, this isn't some "persona" this is how I am everyday; obviously its often more casual and quiet when I'm not going out for something special like a date. So, how I am is more than just some expression of sexuality, the hair is real, its the way I speak, its the way I live my life.. I'm not interested in whatever "drag" is, and I'm sorry to say but I don't see the difference between some anecdotal incident from the many other abusive incidents that heterosexuals or the established "traditional" system also commit.

Phosphor

I didn't read all the responses and I'm not male. However, a friend was put on T by his doctor (and I don't know why but it may have been to try to *treat* ED....) and when the amount of T is too much, the body turns it to estrogen and it ends up being feminizing. He showed no overt symptoms of that but his blood test came back with such high estrogen that the doc put him on a chemo drug to get the E down because it freaked her out. (doc was female.) So -- if high users of T suddenly have more feminine "tendencies," it could be because of that, that they have gone beyond the point where T is T and reached where the body turns it to estrogen.
My conclusion after seeing quite a few men with ED, including brothers, is that it is an arterial problem and best fixed with diet to quit damaging the arteries in the first place and then natural treatment to get the clogs out. However I don't know anyone who has taken that route for ED yet. Were I male and had ED that is the route I would investigate. As a female, I can tell you that for me, the whole thing is highly hormone dependent and I found that out by using a compounding pharmacy that can't seem to make it the same way twice which has resulted in a VERY wide range of hormones that I got to "experiment" with.

Matestube

and when the amount of T is too much, the body turns it to estrogen and it ends up being feminizing.
Highly doubt it.
For T to turn into e2, that means there will always be more testosterone than e2, and e2 increases androgen receptor density.
The overall net effect is androgenic and masculinizing, even at mega doses of testosterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals