Do you have a moringa product or brand you like?

pondering

I'd like to try moringa as a non-dairy source of calcium, and would like to find a good quality product or brand. If you happen to have one that you like, I’d love a recommendation. I am in the US. I did look on Amazon, but some of the reviews for moringa powder products cite people getting sick due to bad quality so unsure which one to go with.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Parrot

Hi Pondering

If you haven't found a supplier you are happy with you could try Herbosophy. They are based in Western Australia and I have just begun drinking a tea made from their herbs.
Not sure of their international shipping policy though??

OP
P

pondering

Hi Pondering

If you haven't found a supplier you are happy with you could try Herbosophy. They are based in Western Australia and I have just begun drinking a tea made from their herbs.
Not sure of their international shipping policy though??
Thanks for the reply! I ended up giving the Kuli Kuli brand a try, but always open to finding more options. Took a quick look at Herbosophy and great that they offer capsule, powder, and leaf options for Moringa.

How do you like their tea so far?

Parrot

Thanks for the reply! I ended up giving the Kuli Kuli brand a try, but always open to finding more options. Took a quick look at Herbosophy and great that they offer capsule, powder, and leaf options for Moringa.

How do you like their tea so far?
I have been quite flat lately and two recent iron panels have shown very low ferritin levels of 10 & 40. I feel it has helped me with energy and cognition.

From what I have read the plant seems very versatile and offers a lot of benefits.

Sasha Latypova
Merit

Writer at Trial Site News | mRNA Fraud - Regulatory and Manufacturing Investigations
-Ex-pharma/biotech with 25 years of experience in clinical trials, clinical technologies and regulatory approvals. Owned and managed several contract research organizations and worked for 60+ pharma companies worldwide. Interacted with FDA as part of scientific industry consortium on improving cardiac safety assessments in clinical trials.

OP
P

pondering

Sasha Latypova
Merit

Writer at Trial Site News | mRNA Fraud - Regulatory and Manufacturing Investigations
-Ex-pharma/biotech with 25 years of experience in clinical trials, clinical technologies and regulatory approvals. Owned and managed several contract research organizations and worked for 60+ pharma companies worldwide. Interacted with FDA as part of scientific industry consortium on improving cardiac safety assessments in clinical trials.
Perhaps you posted to this thread in error?

OP
P

pondering

@Elderflower j58
No worries! I understand regarding the brain fog, which I get at times too :). Not sure it’s possible to delete, but if you do figure that out, I’d love to know as well. You can likely edit the post though, which is usually possible within a certain time limit after its been posted.

OP
P

pondering

I have been quite flat lately and two recent iron panels have shown very low ferritin levels of 10 & 40. I feel it has helped me with energy and cognition.

From what I have read the plant seems very versatile and offers a lot of benefits.
I’m so glad you’re finding benefit from that tea.

Yes, I’ve been told Moringa is quite healthy & know someone who consumed it growing up where it is native. I was actually hoping to use it as a nondairy source of calcium.

ddjd

I'd like to try moringa as a non-dairy source of calcium, and would like to find a good quality product or brand. If you happen to have one that you like, I’d love a recommendation. I am in the US. I did look on Amazon, but some of the reviews for moringa powder products cite people getting sick due to bad quality so unsure which one to go with.

Thanks in advance!
How did you get on

OP
P

pondering

How did you get on
I stuck with the Kuli Kuli brand which I got from Whole Foods in powdered form. The flavor is like green tea, which I like the taste of. Unortunately, I had to stop taking it because its 150 mcg (3,000 IU) of vitamin A per teaspoon, which is too much for me.
There’s something weird going with me and Vitamin A. It makes my blood sugar drop drastically. I have been on the infamous thread and tried low Vitamin A but that hasn’t entirely worked either.

Anyhow, its 35 mg calcium per teaspoon in case anyone was curious. I wonder if the vitamin A and calcium content vary per brand for moringa products but I haven’t looked into it.

Last edited:

ddjd

I stuck with the Kuli Kuli brand which I got from Whole Foods in powdered form. The flavor is like green tea, which I like the taste of. Unortunately, I had to stop taking it because its 150 mcg (3,000 IU) of vitamin A per teaspoon, which is too much for me.
There’s something weird going with me and Vitamin A. It makes my blood sugar drop drastically. I have been on the infamous thread and tried low Vitamin A but that hasn’t entirely worked either.

Anyhow, its 35 mg calcium per teaspoon in case anyone was curious. I wonder if the vitamin A and calcium content vary per brand for moringa products but I haven’t looked into it.
Yeah I heard that's the best brand. Don't think I can get it in Germany easily though.

If you have a problem with vit a I would first be checking vit d, k2mk4 , vit e-

OP
P

pondering

Yeah I heard that's the best brand. Don't think I can get it in Germany easily though.

If you have a problem with vit a I would first be checking vit d, k2mk4 , vit e-
Nice to know Kuli Kuli is considered one of the better brands.

I’ll look into your suggestions for the Vitamin A. Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals