Multivitamin 2 a day, pure thera pro, vanadium, PABA, boron

Dr. B

@gaze @rei
Im not sure because the post is too old, cant find in notifications. was it one of you guys who mentioned using life extensions 2 per day multivitamin capsule to get in some good doses of b vitamins?

Amazon product ASIN B00Y3QDOGOView: https://www.amazon.com/Methyl-Multi-Without-Iron-Quatrefolic%C2%AE/dp/B00Y3QDOGO/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=Pure+Therapro+Rx&qid=1630553195&sr=8-8

this company seems to be good, high quality products, their capsules generally don't contain any fillers at all just a cellulose capsule.

the concern I have with this vitamin is the thiamine form of benfotiamine. I have heard varying things on that one, some people claim it's toxic...
maybe this would best be combined with that life extension mix, in case benfotiamine antagonizes the real thiamine hcl, in which case youll get 10mg thiamine hcl from LEFs vitamin and 5mg benfotiamine from this one?

the concern with this vitamin is also the PABA... and the vanadium/boron, although when I asked Ray, he said he doesn't think boron or chromium are essential, but said a small amount of vanadium could be helpful.
there dont seem to be much details on vanadium besides its used to lower blood sugar in diabetics iirc... but it seems ray actually likes vanadium more than boron and chromium (which is officially considered essential by the fda, although in around 2019 they downgraded the rda for chromium from 120mcg to 35mcg which is notable...)

it also has a large dosage of beta carotene/vitamin A... even if you reduce to one capsule

it has a small amount vitamin K2 MK7, which ive heard vitamin K2 shouldn't be taken alongside vitamin E

the good things are, it doesn't use citrate or malate much. it just has choline citrate in a very small amount of 18mg per 2 capsules, and then calcium and magnesium malate. if you look at the forms of the minerals, they're all TRAACS certified glycinate forms of the minerals. the vitamins are mostly the high end forms as well. i dont think theres any other multivitamin on market using TRAACS glycinate certified forms for minerals, besides the smartervitamins brand multiminerals but those capsules have way too big doses of the minerals to supplement multiple times a week, and no b vitamins obviously

the folate and b12 content in this are potentially problematic as well, although its not the dangerous folic acid form, it is still a large dosage of folate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom