Dental issues - brain fog

iLoveSugar

Maybe just another hopeless bunny hole, bit figured I'll throw it out there anyway. I've had poor dental health most my life with teeth that decay, get pulled, etc. I have a bottom molar that has been broken, and another on the top right that is half decayed (had a filling 25 years ago). What are the chances these are linked to my extreme fog, dizziness, etc?

youngsinatra

Hey man, have you ever tried vitamin B5? It‘s one of the few things that really increase my energy, mental and visual clarity, help my dry mouth, my gallbladder and gut function. It also one of the few things that really help my balance issues and nerve pains.

It basically does all the things that people attribute to B1, but I think B5 is even more foundational for the autonomic nervous system.

I recently tried a higher dose of biotin (1-5mg) and that aggravated all my symptoms (biotin and B5 compete for the same transporter for absorption)

100-200mg of B5 always seem to get me back on track and eliminate lingering symptoms.

B5 supplies the essential CoA, which is needed for so many steps in the TCA cycle and is a cofactor for pyruvate dehydrogenase. Found many articles about B5 deficiency in parkinson and other neurological disorders, increase need for it in liver disease etc. B5 (CoA) is also needed to directly synthesize acetylcholine which is required for the activation of vagus nerve. CoA is required for hormone synthesis, myelin formation, phase II liver detoxification etc.

I think it’s a hidden gem.

Just take a look where B5 is involved in:
IMG_6549.jpeg

Last edited:

Ahmed ELH

Hey man, have you ever tried vitamin B5? It‘s one of the few things that really increase my energy, mental and visual clarity, help my dry mouth, my gallbladder and gut function. It also one of the few things that really help my balance issues and nerve pains.

It basically does all the things that people attribute to B1, but I think B5 is even more foundational for the autonomic nervous system.

I recently tried a higher dose of biotin (1-5mg) and that aggravated all my symptoms (biotin and B5 compete for the same transporter for absorption)

100-200mg of B5 always seem to get me back on track and eliminate lingering symptoms.

B5 supplies the essential CoA, which is needed for so many steps in the TCA cycle and is a cofactor for pyruvate dehydrogenase. Found many articles about B5 deficiency in parkinson and other neurological disorders, increase need for it in liver disease etc. B5 (CoA) is also needed to directly synthesize acetylcholine which is required for the activation of vagus nerve. CoA is required for hormone synthesis, myelin formation, phase II liver detoxification etc.

I think it’s a hidden gem.

Just take a look where B5 is involved in:
View attachment 59497
Hey man, It's pretty interesting, I tried B5 (up to 1000mg) lately as you did and had great results with libido, lowering cortisol and overall well being, it's indeed very underrated!

Layne

What are the chances these are linked to my extreme fog, dizziness, etc?t
Hi @iLoveSugar -- I'd say the chances are very, very high. And almost a complete certainty that your dental issues are affecting your health to one degree or another, and likely to a high degree. You may want to look into various oil pulling protocols, where you hold in your mouth for a few minutes things like coconut oil, sodium ascorbate, bentonite clay, essential oils, wheatgrass juice powders, etc. The list is almost endless. But I think doing those could be very helpful. But that's just a starting point.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

Bad bacteria in the gut definitely might cause brain fog and dizziness. I would be surprised if bad bacteria in the mouth and/or skull couldn't do the same thing.

It might be the other way around, what is causing your dental issues might be causing your brain fog and dizziness too.

It might be a combination of both. Do you have apical periodontitis? Any root canals?

I suspect that toxic dental fillings (especially the white, UV-curing, fluoride and BPA containing ones) can be a huge contributor to brain fog.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Maybe just another hopeless bunny hole, bit figured I'll throw it out there anyway. I've had poor dental health most my life with teeth that decay, get pulled, etc. I have a bottom molar that has been broken, and another on the top right that is half decayed (had a filling 25 years ago). What are the chances these are linked to my extreme fog, dizziness, etc?
All of this sounds like typical vitamin A toxicity symptoms.
+1
B5 is indeed incredible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals