Curing Allergies

Nomane Euger

Nomane Euger

Dave Clark

Sealing the gut, as well as general gut health may reduce or cure your allergies. Here is a video of Kiran Krishnan talking about soil based probiotics, endotoxins, etc. Worth a try, since quite a few people have reported positive benefits regarding allergies after using these spore-based probiotics. Unlike lacto-based probiotics, Peat had favorable things to say about them, mostly I guess because they have natural antibiotic effects.

Dave Clark

I have done the nasal lights and many modalities, but molecular hydrogen inhalation had the most profound effects on my allergies and upper respiratory health. decreased my allergies by about 75% {that's just a guess}. I have been trying things for 20 years, and this has been the best or me. I have a Promolife H2 machine, which is technically Browns gas, H2 and O2.

facesavant

I have done the nasal lights and many modalities, but molecular hydrogen inhalation had the most profound effects on my allergies and upper respiratory health. decreased my allergies by about 75% {that's just a guess}. I have been trying things for 20 years, and this has been the best or me. I have a Promolife H2 machine, which is technically Browns gas, H2 and O2.
How long did the hydrogen inhalation take to help with allergies? Are you cured or do you have to breath hydrogen daily? Did you take anything else while using hydrogen inhalation? Do you use distilled water in the promolife h2 machine?
Thank you

Nick

Low vitamin A got rid of 90% of my year-round snotty/stuffy allergy symptoms, including cat allergy.

Dave Clark

How long did the hydrogen inhalation take to help with allergies? Are you cured or do you have to breath hydrogen daily? Did you take anything else while using hydrogen inhalation? Do you use distilled water in the promolife h2 machine?
Thank you
Interestingly, I felt a difference almost immediately, but wrote it off to a placebo effect. But, I did a half hour session once/day thereafter, and noticed that increasingly my upper respiratory and sinus issues were decreasing. I wouldn't say that it 'cured' my allergies, but my allergy responses have diminished by about 75% or more, if you could put a number on it. I use the H2 inhalation everyday, and now drink H2 water everyday, hoping to get healing in my digestive tract, etc. Since I bought my H2 machine from PromoLife, I actually like the one from hydrogenforhealth better, since it has some nice upgrades that reduce maintenance, etc. I am totally sold on the Brown'w gas, and glad I took a chance on it, my allergies and energy have improved since using it. Yes, all H2 machines use 'only' distilled water.
Regardless of what machine you pick, H2 inhalation is going to help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals