Colostrum (bovine) Supplement

vCity

Interesting. I started taking Jarrow apolactoferrin a month ago. Haven’t been sick in 4 years, and I’ve been sick twice in 3 weeks. Maybe it was die off after all...

I had this happen to me. I had insane dizziness and flu like symptoms for days after taking lactoferrin. Until I took an herbal antibiotic. Cleared it up in 30 minutes. Seems counter intuitive but it worked for some reason. Every time I took lactoferrin thereafter, I had the same response, but lessened each time. The herbals would clear it up. I did that until I no longer responded to lactoferrin. Took about 2 weeks. While I was responding, I had really dark stools and that subsided as my symptoms subsided.

A.R

I had this happen to me. I had insane dizziness and flu like symptoms for days after taking lactoferrin. Until I took an herbal antibiotic. Cleared it up in 30 minutes. Seems counter intuitive but it worked for some reason. Every time I took lactoferrin thereafter, I had the same response, but lessened each time. The herbals would clear it up. I did that until I no longer responded to lactoferrin. Took about 2 weeks. While I was responding, I had really dark stools and that subsided as my symptoms subsided.
What herbal antibiotic did you use?

vCity

What herbal antibiotic did you use?

I use Allimax and Now Foods Allibiotic CF. They both worked interchangeably for the use I described above.

My best theory is that I had iron based biofilms in my gut and the lactoferrin ripped it away and the bacteria responded giving a herx-life reaction. The herbals perhaps killed those bacteria and alleviated my symptoms.

rei

So yesterday it was time to take colostrum and I also wanted some sweet and salty milk. Couldn't see any reason not to do them together, so I did. Not sure what it was but a powerful feeling of happiness/contentedness/calm ensued. Not sedation, quite alert and focused, just really calm and happy. Tried it again today. Same result.

Obviously milk and colostrum kind of go together. Kind of. Actually, colostrum comes first, but same source. Any thoughts beyond that? Next I will try larger dose, with milk.
I had the same experience from colostrum, in a very mild but noticeable way. Increasing dosage had no additional effect. After doing my testing i froze the rest to be used to break my next fast, the flu, or food poisoning. The stuff is ridiculously expensive even when bought in "bulk".

Dave Clark

RP does mention colostrum (human) and its positive, but he isn't actually recommending a supplement of it either (or bovine source). But he is generally positive about cow's milk in general.

But does anybody have any thoughts, from RP or otherwise, on bovine colostrum supplement.

I began it just yesterday and WOW! You know that feeling you get from consumption of a lot of Fructose? Sinuses open up (even if not "restricted" before), calmer, stronger, more energetic, etc. Clearly effecting CO2/mitochondria in a positive way.

Any other thoughts/experiences.
The last podcast with Timpone he was asked about colostrum. He didn't say anything negative, but he said "you don't need it...", lol, Ray thinks a lot of things used on this forum are things we don't need. He may be right for a healthy normal person, but someone with a compromised immune system, colostrum may in fact be needed, or at least helpful.

A.R

I use Allimax and Now Foods Allibiotic CF. They both worked interchangeably for the use I described above.

My best theory is that I had iron based biofilms in my gut and the lactoferrin ripped it away and the bacteria responded giving a herx-life reaction. The herbals perhaps killed those bacteria and alleviated my symptoms.
Ok
Could you recommend any other otc anti biotic?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals