Brainwave Entrainment , Stimulate Androgenic Hormones Is It Really Working?

opethfeldt

Yeah i just noticed for me it has lot to with gut health and serotonin. But of course if serotonin goes up there is no way estrogen stays down so theres really no point in discussing that ^^
It's very possible to have low estrogen and high serotonin. Especially if you are low status or have childhood trauma.

Mauritio

It's very possible to have low estrogen and high serotonin. Especially if you are low status or have childhood trauma.
very unlikely as serotonin promotes the other stress hormones ,for example estrogen.

opethfeldt

very unlikely as serotonin promotes the other stress hormones ,for example estrogen.
I had high serotonin even when my estrogen was crashed. I speak from experience. It probably isnt common but it can definitely happen. Many people these days are very high serotonin unless they go out of their way to change that like I did.

Mauritio

I had high serotonin even when my estrogen was crashed. I speak from experience. It probably isnt common but it can definitely happen. Many people these days are very high serotonin unless they go out of their way to change that like I did.
Yeah like I said , very unlikely and of course serotonin can stay up when you crash your estrogen.
Anyway this is a thread about brainwave frequencies so lets keep it that way...

opethfeldt

Yeah like I said , very unlikely and of course serotonin can stay up when you crash your estrogen.
Anyway this is a thread about brainwave frequencies so lets keep it that way...
Just pointing out that it is possible.

Hermes

Do you need to listen to these tunes with your headphones in order for them to work? Or will it be equally ok to listen over a stereo/smartphone?

opethfeldt

Do you need to listen to these tunes with your headphones in order for them to work? Or will it be equally ok to listen over a stereo/smartphone?
It depends on the type of production. If it uses frequencies or morphic fields like Sapien Medicine, you don't need to use headphones. However, binaural beats require headphones to work because different frequencies need to reach each ear independently.

Inaut

Curious to know how much of this acts on placebo. I think, therefore I am.

Not discrediting as I use certain “loops” and have had interest in healing frequencies for years but sometimes I wonder if it’s the shift in my mind that causes the benefits.

opethfeldt

Not discrediting as I use certain “loops” and have had interest in healing frequencies for years but sometimes I wonder if it’s the shift in my mind that causes the benefits.
It very well could be. However, the effects occur regardless. Only way to get rid of the possibility of placebo would be to use them without knowing what is playing. Keep in mind, people have gotten blood work done on these and got solid results.

lampofred

I think high serotonin low estrogen is hormonal status of poverty.

opethfeldt

I think high serotonin low estrogen is hormonal status of poverty.
I agree about high serotonin certainly but idk about low estrogen. Most of the poor people i know are fat. And, statistically, they are as well. Lots of estrogenic bodies too. And let's face it, they eat pufas all day and consume soy and other environmental and dietary estrogens. I think high estrogen, high serotonin is more accurate.

Mauritio

I know what you mean. But when I listen to the progesterone frequency literally my skin changes my face get less bloated and my hair gets from curly to more straight that's some physical changes that I have often experienced from anti estrogen or anti serotonin chemicals ...

lampofred

If frequencies are this powerful then I wonder how the music we listen to affects hormones.

Mauritio

I think sapien med doesnt use any subliminals also rife frequencies and a channel called voff uggla that has isochronic tones...

opethfeldt

If frequencies are this powerful then I wonder how the music we listen to affects hormones.
It probably does. Modern music is recorded in 440hz, which is supposedly harmful. There are people who believe music tuned to 432hz to be beneficial to health.

PhilParma

I researched this for a few hours yesterday and couldn't find any decent information on its efficacy. It's mostly hundreds of youtube videos with titles like "MUSIC THAT WILL MAKE YOUR BALLS DOUBLE IN SIZE!" If certain sounds can offer health benefits, then certain other sounds can probably harm your health, or throw it off balance. I need some evidence as guidance, otherwise I have to assume that this stuff is just people exploiting the placebo effect for millions of youtube views. I can do positive affirmations on my own.

Also, yes, the subliminal messaging is a non-starter for me.

Mauritio

I researched this for a few hours yesterday and couldn't find any decent information on its efficacy. It's mostly hundreds of youtube videos with titles like "MUSIC THAT WILL MAKE YOUR BALLS DOUBLE IN SIZE!" If certain sounds can offer health benefits, then certain other sounds can probably harm your health, or throw it off balance. I need some evidence as guidance, otherwise I have to assume that this stuff is just people exploiting the placebo effect for millions of youtube views. I can do positive affirmations on my own.

Also, yes, the subliminal messaging is a non-starter for me.
See my comments above ,these chaneels are legit handsdown ! Some other one are binaural nutrition and quadible integrity.
But for the start you might find everything you need on sapien medicine this is the best channel ; i have often chatted with him and he seems to be a nice dude also support him on patreon where you can download all of his files in high quality...

baccheion

Iodine (protocol levels of iodine) increased my sensitivity to brainwave entrainment audio. I'd imagine enough vitamin D3 would have a similar effect, as it's said to be due to increased thyroid hormones.

Mauritio

Iodine (protocol levels of iodine) increased my sensitivity to brainwave entrainment audio. I'd imagine enough vitamin D3 would have a similar effect, as it's said to be due to increased thyroid hormones.
I haven't figured it out completely. But I also have the feeling that my hormonal levels influence my results and first and foremost my susceptibility to frequencies. When I am low metabolism and high serotonin. I feel that I need a break and that my brain can't process anymore. When I am high dopamine and high metabolism I can listen all day and not get brain tired ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom