Brainwave Entrainment , Stimulate Androgenic Hormones Is It Really Working?

Mauritio

he uploaded an allopregnanolone video on patreon if anyone is interested
Yep already listened once. Feeling pretty mellow and positive .What's your experience with it ?

cupofcoffee

Yep already listened once. Feeling pretty mellow and positive .What's your experience with it ?
haven't listened to it yet since i'm not a patron (i got the serotonin reducer from a friend who offered to send it to me).

How would you compare it, mentally wise, with his DHT audio? i have yet to find a binaural/subliminal that works better than it, it's just so good!

Mauritio

haven't listened to it yet since i'm not a patron (i got the serotonin reducer from a friend who offered to send it to me).

How would you compare it, mentally wise, with his DHT audio? i have yet to find a binaural/subliminal that works better than it, it's just so good!
It seems to have a good anti-cortisol action. And put it out me in a good mood . That's it so far . We'll see. It doesnt have this get up and go feel to it. But that's expectable because of the GABA agonism .
The anti- serotonin is the best one so far .
Did you try his ATP frequency?

cupofcoffee

It seems to have a good anti-cortisol action. And put it out me in a good mood . That's it so far . We'll see. It doesnt have this get up and go feel to it. But that's expectable because of the GABA agonism .
The anti- serotonin is the best one so far .
Did you try his ATP frequency?
Yes but i didn't experience anything remarkable. It felt good while listening but nothing more, no energy increase, no change in temperature and no effect on androgens. My usal stack is DHT + Cortisol reducer, which is very beneficial.

Frankdee20

Has anyone used Cranial Electrical Stimulation for changing brain waves ? CES devices like Alpha Stim ? I’ve used it once and it’s quite profound

cupofcoffee

taking a break from BN's video since i believe it was raising cortisol and estrogen more than anything else (probably because i was overlistening to it and the fact these binaurals work by stimulating pituitary hormones).
I'm currently trying sapien medicine's DHT audio and i've experienced an increase body temperature and, interestingly, i don't get the "balls feelings" i usually get from BN's videos so it must be working with 5AR directly.
I'm still not sure about the science of morphic fields but it's very interesting.

Mauritio

not sure if it's BS or not, but this looks interesting

I just read of a woman who said that her TSH went from 2.5 to below the reference range after using this for a few months . When she said thyroid hormone she actually means TSH.

"Last week, I got my quarterly blood work done to see whether my meds need to be adjusted and today, I saw my GP.

A little background info: underactive thyroid for 5 years +, various doses and brands of thyroid replacement meds and iodine supplements.

Blood work in January showed thyroid hormone levels at 2.56 (middle of the bracket but still a little too high for me as I could still experience some symptoms).

Blood work last week showed thyroid hormone levels below -0.03 which is actually off the chart, and under the overactive thyroid end of the bracket.

GP fell off his seat, did a whole checkup, told me I was showing symptoms of overactive thyroid which, he guessed based on my heartbeat, started about 1 month ago.

Which is about the time I added this field x3 (then reduced to 2) to my health stack.

So I’m off thyroid med and down to 1 iodine tablet a day for one month. Then new blood work done to check where I’m at.

Can’t tell you how excited I am at the prospect of being off my meds for a month and seeing how I feel.

This field…worth its weight in gold!
:pray:
Thank you Dream for making it and making it available for free"

cupofcoffee

an audio i'm having high hopes for is the AMPK activator from sapien's longevity series. I know ampk is more of a mainstream longevity target but i think it might be beneficial at the right dose.

cupofcoffee

how did it go?
Initially it made me feel less energetic due to the reduction in blood sugar but after some days my energy levels were higher and more stable, indicating a better insulin sensitivity. Other positive effects are a reduction in visceral fat, less food cravings outside meals (i try to stick to 3 meals a day, even tho it's not really optimal in peat world) and a positive effect in looks since it reduces face water retention.

The only side effects is that when over listening i feel less androgenic over-all (ampk is shown to do that), but it should pose an health concern since ampk might also inhibit aromatase according to some studies

cupofcoffee

Dual effect of metformin on growth inhibition and oestradiol production in breast cancer cells​

Evidence has been accumulating for a role for metformin in reducing breast cancer risk in post-menopausal women. It inhibits growth of breast cancer cells via several mechanisms, primarily the AMPK/mTOR signalling pathway. Another possible protective mechanism may be the ability of metformin to inhibit aromatase activity. In the present study, we investigated the effects of metformin on the basal growth of MCF-7 cells, after oestradiol (E2) stimulation and after the inhibition of mTOR by rapamycin. Secondly, we investigated the effects of metformin on the activity of a number of steroidogenic enzymes and the mRNA expression of aromatase and steroid sulphatase (STS). High doses of metformin significantly inhibited both basal and oestrogen‑stimulated cell division. Low-dose rapamycin (10-10 M) did not inhibit growth, but the addition of metformin induced a significant reduction in growth. High-dose rapamycin (10-8 M) inhibited growth, and this was further attenuated by the addition of metformin. Exposure to low (10-7 M) and high (10-4 M) doses of metformin for 7-10 days significantly reduced the conversion of androstenedione (ANDRO) and testosterone (TESTO) (both requiring aromatase), but not the conversion of oestrone or oestrone sulphate (ES) via 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase/sulphatase to E2. This attenuation was via a downregulation in the expression of total aromatase mRNA and promoter II, whilst the expression of sulphatase was unaffected by metformin. In conclusion, plasma levels of metformin have a dual therapeutic action, first by directly inhibiting cell proliferation which can be augmented by rapamycin analogues, and secondly, by inhibiting aromatase activity and reducing the local conversion of androgens to E2.

Metformin inhibits aromatase expression in human breast adipose stromal cells via stimulation of AMP-activated protein kinase​

Metformin treatment, now widely prescribed in polycystic ovary syndrome, is aimed at correcting the associated insulin resistance, but it has also been shown to directly inhibit ovarian steroidogenesis. The mechanisms, however, by which metformin inhibits estradiol production in human granulosa cells remains unknown. Granulosa luteal cells were incubted with metformin, insulin, or combined metformin and insulin treatment, and aromatase mRNA expression was quantified using real-time RT-PCR. Enzyme activity was assessed by the conversion of 3H-androstenedione to estrone and estradiol. Metformin’s effect on the expression of specific untranslated first exon aromatase promoters was analyzed using semiquantitative PCR. The involvement of MAPK kinase (MEK)/ERK pathway was investigated by immunoblotting for aromatase, phosphorylated, and total ERK-1,2 from cells cultured as above with/without the MEK inhibitor PD98059. Metformin significantly inhibited basal and insulin-stimulated aromatase mRNA expression, with parallel results from the aromatase activity assay and protein assessment. This suppression was via down-regulation of aromatase promoter II, I.3, and 1.4 expression and was reversed by the addition of PD98059. Involvement of the ERK signaling pathway was demonstrated by the significant increase in phosphorylated ERK-1,2 with the combined metformin and insulin treatment. We have shown for the first time in human granulosa cells that metformin signficantly attenuated basal and insulin-stimulated P450 aromatase mRNA expression and activity, via silencing of key promoters. This occurred by activation of MEK/ERK pathway, which negatively regulated aromatase production. This is an important consideration given metformin’s widespread use in polycystic ovary syndrome and may further support a possible therapeutic indication in estrogen-dependent breast tumors.

while metformin is not a perfect drug since it can also increase lactate, AMPK activation in itself is a net positive since it's induced by many peaty things like thyroid hormones and androgens!

@Mauritio i'm summoning you since i've seen you mention ampk a couple of times in other threads and i'm interested in your take

Mauritio

Dual effect of metformin on growth inhibition and oestradiol production in breast cancer cells​

Metformin inhibits aromatase expression in human breast adipose stromal cells via stimulation of AMP-activated protein kinase​

while metformin is not a perfect drug since it can also increase lactate, AMPK activation in itself is a net positive since it's induced by many peaty things like thyroid hormones and androgens!

@Mauritio i'm summoning you since i've seen you mention ampk a couple of times in other threads and i'm interested in your take
If the things you mentioned(thyroid, androgens,..)can also activate AMPK and inhibit aromatase, I dont know why you would want to activate AMPK via metformin .

Aspirin can activate AMPK and is an aromatase inhibitor.

Eldermusl57

Yes but i didn't experience anything remarkable. It felt good while listening but nothing more, no energy increase, no change in temperature and no effect on androgens. My usal stack is DHT + Cortisol reducer, which is very beneficial.
May I ask what your cortisol reducing regimen consists of?

GreekDemiGod

Subliminals do work, however I would not trust something that is for free on Youtube. Most of the creators are complete amateurs, some are done by young teenagers, it's laughable. You'd have to be a trained hypnotist & audio engineer to create something that truly works and creates lasting change

opethfeldt

Subliminals do work, however I would not trust something that is for free on Youtube. Most of the creators are complete amateurs, some are done by young teenagers, it's laughable. You'd have to be a trained hypnotist & audio engineer to create something that truly works and creates lasting change
I don't think you need to have a large amount of skill of talent to create them. Simple subliminals will always work provided the voiced affirmations are in the right format and are intelligible. That said, I would definitely be wary of the lesser known channels because anyone can put any kind of affirmation in their videos, including harmful ones. While I don't think using a bad subliminal would be harmful long term, as I don't think they create any lasting change even when used for a long time, they still may cause short term harm.

Explorer

At least according to Binaural Nutrition, they are a trainer from Germany from what I remember reading in their description

Binaural Nutrition is probably the best and peatiest binaurals/subliminals YouTube channel out there anyways and I have felt immediate effects especially from their cortisol reduction video which relaxes me instantly given that I have high cortisol as confirmed by blood tests

Mauritio

At least according to Binaural Nutrition, they are a trainer from Germany from what I remember reading in their description

Binaural Nutrition is probably the best and peatiest binaurals/subliminals YouTube channel out there anyways and I have felt immediate effects especially from their cortisol reduction video which relaxes me instantly given that I have high cortisol as confirmed by blood tests
I think BN is from Poland , I talked to him on patreon and send him some money, which was polish currency IIRC.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom