Brainwave Entrainment , Stimulate Androgenic Hormones Is It Really Working?

Jing

That is the first I have seen someone say their Testosterone was 4700ng or anything close to it.
I do not think I have seen anyone with more than 1300ng so far with actual bloodwork. Maybe I should be more bodybuilding forums, I don't know.
I was on 600mg a week of test e , some people on bodybuilding forums get over 6000..
Also how is 4700ng Testosterone not aromatizing like crazy into E2? Or why didn't?
Probably did but I didnt have any crazy sides though no nipple sensitivities or anything but I still pop 0.5 mg arimidex once or twice a week but only been doing that since about the 9th week, before that I sometimes took aromasin.

opethfeldt

Just hard for me to believe listening to a few binaural beats will cause a deeper voice considering I've been on testosterone for about 18 weeks now 13 weeks of this my test was 4700ng now I'm using less but must be atleast 1000ng, no voice changes with this but listening to binaural beats and suddenly voice is deeper? I have also been using androsterone maybe two to three times a week, sometimes pansterone and 11 keto dht ..
Unless your E2 was controlled, you probably had a similar test /estrogen ratio as you did before the testosterone. That's mostly what determines voice depth. Binaural beats are capable of raising testosterone and lowering estrogen simultaneously. Hence the voice changes.

opethfeldt

How is your libido/erectile function especially before and after using cypro/progesterone
Both have the capacity to harm my sexual function for sure. It's dose dependent. I can't go above 1mg for cypro and prog really depends on my androgen status. With high androgens, I can handle 20mg. With less, I can only do maybe 7-8mg before I get sexual side effects.

Jing

Unless your E2 was controlled, you probably had a similar test /estrogen ratio as you did before the testosterone. That's mostly what determines voice depth. Binaural beats are capable of raising testosterone and lowering estrogen simultaneously. Hence the voice changes.
I never had my estrogen tested but sometimes I feel my estrogen had gone too low due to arimidex.

baccheion

Sensitizing receptors via higher serum 25(OH)D or iodine protocol levels of iodine can lead to entrainment audio having an effect. They didn't work on me until something like that happened.

Jing

Sensitizing receptors via higher serum 25(OH)D or iodine protocol levels of iodine can lead to entrainment audio having an effect. They didn't work on me until something like that happened.
How much iodine?

Hermes

Which of potassium iodide did you use? I have Life Flo potassium iodide, but one drop equals only about 150 mcg

baccheion

Which of potassium iodide did you use? I have Life Flo potassium iodide, but one drop equals only about 150 mcg
I got the powder on Amazon. 1 grain equals ~30 mg. Can measure to be sure. There's also Lugol's, LugoTabs, and Iodoral. I did the full protocol, complete with sufficient selenium. Unsure if it's wise to take alone.

You can also try taking a few grains applied topically (drop on a bit of water to dissolve).

Mauritio

A T3 frequency ! I find it works.

Mauritio

Yeah, that one is awesome. I'm never consistent with using it and I don't feel it's as needed since I'm usually on no fap but I notice increased grip strength and a deeper voice when I am consistent. It's worth noting that the author of these videos has a Patreon where you can vote for new stuff that gets released. Androsterone is among the videos on the list. I'm excited to see the effects of that when it gets released.

Anti-Serotonin would be epic ! But they wont understand :/

@opethfeldt our prayers have been heard . He uploaded a "reduce serotonin " frequency !

Mauritio

cupofcoffee

Hello, i've been using this channel's beats for almost a year and i've been very active in the comment sections ( @opethfeldt might know me as "brainpower" ). I've used a wide variety of audios, even ones that are not-peaty like HGH and Serotonin, so i want to write a short recap!

1) His DHT audio is by far my favourite, i get strong androgenic effects right away! Insane libido and antidepressive effects! I believe this audio strongly affects 5AR1 other than 5AR2 because of of the insane mental benefits!
a short list of things i noticed:
-Faster beard growth (within few days of listening)
-Better cognitive function (immediately after listening!)
-Reduced anxiety (immediately after listening!)
-reduced bloat (within few days)
-amazing mood (immediately after listening)
-amazing memory (immediately after listening)
-strong libido boost (immediately after listening)

side effects=
-might increase stress response if not combined with sugar

2) His cortisol reducer is very strong too, i listen to it before bed and it knocks me out nicely! it also boosts testosterone quite a bit

3) his serotonin audio does basically what you'd expect, not recommended

4) his HGH is very strong for GH stimulation, in a bad way i'd say. Blood sugar problems and fatigue are to be expected.

5) His testosterone audios are bad since they increase E2 more than anything else

i tried a lot more audios but i haven't tried them enough to review them!

Mauritio

Hello, i've been using this channel's beats for almost a year and i've been very active in the comment sections ( @opethfeldt might know me as "brainpower" ). I've used a wide variety of audios, even ones that are not-peaty like HGH and Serotonin, so i want to write a short recap!

1) His DHT audio is by far my favourite, i get strong androgenic effects right away! Insane libido and antidepressive effects! I believe this audio strongly affects 5AR1 other than 5AR2 because of of the insane mental benefits!
a short list of things i noticed:
-Faster beard growth (within few days of listening)
-Better cognitive function (immediately after listening!)
-Reduced anxiety (immediately after listening!)
-reduced bloat (within few days)
-amazing mood (immediately after listening)
-amazing memory (immediately after listening)
-strong libido boost (immediately after listening)

side effects=
-might increase stress response if not combined with sugar

2) His cortisol reducer is very strong too, i listen to it before bed and it knocks me out nicely! it also boosts testosterone quite a bit

3) his serotonin audio does basically what you'd expect, not recommended

4) his HGH is very strong for GH stimulation, in a bad way i'd say. Blood sugar problems and fatigue are to be expected.

5) His testosterone audios are bad since they increase E2 more than anything else

i tried a lot more audios but i haven't tried them enough to review them!
Have you tried his reduce excess serotonin audio ?
I feel like theres a diminishing return effect with some of his frequencies. For example DNP and serotonin reducer I noticed I had to listen exponentially longer every day to get the same effects.

cupofcoffee

Have you tried his reduce excess serotonin audio ?
I feel like theres a diminishing return effect with some of his frequencies. For example DNP and serotonin reducer I noticed I had to listen exponentially longer every day to get the same effects.
i've tried it a couple of times, and i noticed an antidepressive, pro-sexual, pro-dopamine and pro-creativity effect. I also notice tolerance from his audio, that's why i take breaks from time to time, in my experience 1-2 days are enough to reset it.

Mauritio

i've tried it a couple of times, and i noticed an antidepressive, pro-sexual, pro-dopamine and pro-creativity effect. I also notice tolerance from his audio, that's why i take breaks from time to time, in my experience 1-2 days are enough to reset it.
Ok thanks!
His cabergoline frequency works like a charm if anybody is interested .

Last edited:

cupofcoffee

Ok thanks!
His cabergoline frequency works like a charm if anybody is interested .
Yeah, it's a nice production. Btw i feel like caffeine synergizes very well with his DHT audio! i can listen for far longer and feel way more effects from it.
Caffeine also stimulates 5AR on its own.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom