Brain tumour 60 years old advice please

Soren

Forum Supporter
Hi all, close family friend has recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor hes been having headaches for a while, still does not know if it is malignant or not but I'm assuming that it is.

He is not on any medication of any kind and and I am looking for advice on how to treat.

My first thoughts are Aspirin and vitamin K and some of the b vitamins. The other one I am thinking is Pyruvate/Aceatotacetate I heard @haidut mention an anecdotal case on one of Danny roddys shows recently for treating cancer. I know it has anti-cancer effects but I don't recall specifically what type of cancer the person had.

Current supplement reccomendation

500mg Aspirin Daily
Vitamin K1,K2,K7: K1 2mg, k2 10mg, k7 200mcg
Magnoil (magnesium): 133mg
B-Vitamin Complex

Any other recommendations would be appreciated. Am going to post medical data when I can

Similar situation with my dad. He was on 25 drops of Pyrucet for a while, alongside chemo & radiation. While the results of the therapy thus far have been positive, he was extremely drained and fatigued even 2 weeks after the radiotherapy, and did not seem to be getting better.

I've cut out the Pyrucet for the time being and within 2-3 days he was much more energetic, clear-minded and doing better.

Point of the story is it is very possible to OVERDO the Pyrucet and you will not know since you are not using it on yourself. I would keep it low & slow, less than 5 drops initially.

Niacin (not Niacinamide) has also been shown to help with brain tumors, I would SLOWLY (over 3-4 weeks) work up to 500 mg to avoid the flushing. Getting pure powder helps to easily titrate the dose up as you can mix it into juices and raise it small 25-50 mg increments.

Keep in mind that both Pyrucet & Niacin will inhibit FFA's so a tolerable dose if used in combination will likely be lower than each of those individually. I would still attempt to incorporate both as they each have some unique effects.

P

Peatness

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Similar situation with my dad. He was on 25 drops of Pyrucet for a while, alongside chemo & radiation. While the results of the therapy thus far have been positive, he was extremely drained and fatigued even 2 weeks after the radiotherapy, and did not seem to be getting better.

I've cut out the Pyrucet for the time being and within 2-3 days he was much more energetic, clear-minded and doing better.

Point of the story is it is very possible to OVERDO the Pyrucet and you will not know since you are not using it on yourself. I would keep it low & slow, less than 5 drops initially.

Niacin (not Niacinamide) has also been shown to help with brain tumors, I would SLOWLY (over 3-4 weeks) work up to 500 mg to avoid the flushing. Getting pure powder helps to easily titrate the dose up as you can mix it into juices and raise it small 25-50 mg increments.

Keep in mind that both Pyrucet & Niacin will inhibit FFA's so a tolerable dose if used in combination will likely be lower than each of those individually. I would still attempt to incorporate both as they each have some unique effects.
Thanks for this sorry to hear about your Dad.

It's interesting that it made him more fatigued maybe this is because it stops fat burning and if the body cannot utilise glucose because of low calories or other issues it makes one more fatigued.

Have you been giving him Niacin? I've read that niacinamide is just as effective.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter

Thank you for sharing this

JamesGatz

Besides all the great responses you will get from the users here I would like to add in to reduce EMF to the brain as much as possible especially when recovered - every person I have known throughout my life who has ever had a brain tumor also happened to be those people always having a phone in their ear - I think this does serious harm

Thanks for this sorry to hear about your Dad.

It's interesting that it made him more fatigued maybe this is because it stops fat burning and if the body cannot utilise glucose because of low calories or other issues it makes one more fatigued.

Have you been giving him Niacin? I've read that niacinamide is just as effective.

Yes, even though he was eating a lot of fruit and generally eating enough such a high dose of Pyrucet just left him very tired, slow mentally & physically, he didn't look good - spent most of his time in bed.

Now he is driving his car again and going out and about... so that's pretty crazy. I suspect as you say that it was overlimiting his fatty acid oxidation and his metabolism couldn't step up the glucose oxidation to compensate. It's pretty hard to find a good dose for all these substances - you want to make sure you are doing enough to inhibit any tumor growth but also don't want to sap the person of all their energy and have them feeling bad...

I am currently giving him 150 mg Niacin and slowly titrating up. I might try reintroducing Pyrucet at a low dose, maybe 2-3 drops. Not sure about niacinamide, the studies I've found were all done with Niacin and I wanted to play it safe and use the stuff that has shown some results.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
Check out this alternative product and support group. It seems to be saving lives.

Attachments

• C8367E3D-C009-4458-8A4D-5F4DCF1FEC38.png
    C8367E3D-C009-4458-8A4D-5F4DCF1FEC38.png
    290.5 KB · Views: 18
V

valdz

I second @JamesGatz about the EMF exposure. I know of 2 middle aged women that got glioblastoma. One passed away and the second going through cancer therapy. I know both of them were always on their cellphones. First one, before she passed she said that it might be due to her being on her iphone and sometimes she would fall asleep with her phone on her ear after she communicate with her grandkids... I used to see bluetooth earpiece on the second person everytime I see her in public. Any wireless device is not safe.

mostlylurking

Hi all, close family friend has recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor hes been having headaches for a while, still does not know if it is malignant or not but I'm assuming that it is.

He is not on any medication of any kind and and I am looking for advice on how to treat.

My first thoughts are Aspirin and vitamin K and some of the b vitamins. The other one I am thinking is Pyruvate/Aceatotacetate I heard @haidut mention an anecdotal case on one of Danny roddys shows recently for treating cancer. I know it has anti-cancer effects but I don't recall specifically what type of cancer the person had.

Current supplement reccomendation

500mg Aspirin Daily
Vitamin K1,K2,K7: K1 2mg, k2 10mg, k7 200mcg
Magnoil (magnesium): 133mg
B-Vitamin Complex

Any other recommendations would be appreciated. Am going to post medical data when I can
For your consideration:

also this: The role of thiamine in cancer: possible genetic and cellular signaling mechanisms - PubMed
quote: "The role of thiamine in cancer is controversial. However, thiamine deficiency may occur in patients with cancer and cause serious disorders, including Wernicke's encephalopathy, that require parenteral thiamine supplementation. A very high dose of thiamine produces a growth-inhibitory effect in cancer. Therefore, further investigations of thiamine in cancer are needed to clarify this relationship."

Jon2547

@valdz @JamesGatz
I agree with you both about the EMFs.

But what gets me upset is how the big industries such as the telcoms have paid

internet trolls that search the internet hour by hour and find forums and youtube videos and

facebook discussions about cell phones (and vaccines and aspartame and pesticides) and these trolls post rebuttals trying to fool the sheep into believing that its all no big deal.

tankasnowgod

This thread would probably be relevant, especially since it seems to have about three years of history and updates-

Haidut talks about the B1+B3 results at the end of the thread, if you are interested in the Thiamine HCL + Niacinamide combo.

tankasnowgod

There's also this thread on the Cancer drug Apatone, which is Vitamin C oxidized to DHAA with Vitamin K3, and an alternate homemade method using C and Methylene Blue-

J.R.K

There's also this thread on the Cancer drug Apatone, which is Vitamin C oxidized to DHAA with Vitamin K3, and an alternate homemade method using C and Methylene Blue-

The only thing that I would add is that it seems that red light works well with methylene blue. There was talk that Pfizer has or was in the process of getting a patent for this combination.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
If cancer is metabolic disease haidut mentioned something in a recent podcast about adding glycine to 92 year old cells and help them return to a youthful state.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Besides all the great responses you will get from the users here I would like to add in to reduce EMF to the brain as much as possible especially when recovered - every person I have known throughout my life who has ever had a brain tumor also happened to be those people always having a phone in their ear - I think this does serious harm
You're right thank you for reminding me of that. I know of a few people who were always on their phone in the early days of cell phones when they had even higher EMF and they got serious brain tumors.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
This thread would probably be relevant, especially since it seems to have about three years of history and updates-

Haidut talks about the B1+B3 results at the end of the thread, if you are interested in the Thiamine HCL + Niacinamide combo.

Thank you for sharing this very good thread on the subject.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
The only thing that I would add is that it seems that red light works well with methylene blue. There was talk that Pfizer has or was in the process of getting a patent for this combination.

Don't know about Pfizer but a Canadian company has patented using two red led lights up the nose combined with methylene blue to kill covid and other virus or bacteria. Also charging an morally disgusting amount for it. The fact that it is patented is sickening.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
I'm sorry to hear about your family friend.

Was he vaccinated?
Unfortunately yes. He started to get headaches about 3 months ago and was vaccinated sometime before that. Do you think there may be a connection? Any thoughts on how the vax could cause cancer?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals