BPC-157

iLoveSugar

Thoughts on BPC-157? I seen a thread from 2019, but was curious as to general thoughts from different folks?

TheDogsDid-It!

Forum Supporter
Thoughts on BPC-157? I seen a thread from 2019, but was curious as to general thoughts from different folks?
I haven't tried the injections for injury sites, but love the capsules, which mostly affect the gut. But I wish I had know about the BPC-157 injections back in January of 2023, when one of my dogs yanked my shoulder out, while I was distracted and gabbing with a neighbor, and my dog (BIG dog) decided to go after another dog at the same time in a different direction. I only learned about BPC-157 last October. I was leaving the USA for a bit, and knew I would be eating foods (though still high quality) that, I don't eat normally. Such as gluten and sugar. I never eat gluten, but on this European trip, I ate sooo much bread! I missed it and just went to town on it! Anyway, that is why I started to try BPC-157, hoping gluten wouldn't cause too much damage. And WOW, I was on a high with zero intestinal issues at all. It was very noticeable for me. I thought maybe it was the quality of the gluten, because I heard there is less glyphosate in Europe, but I'm learning on this forum, maybe that is not true. Also, on that trip, everyone on the river cruise caught covid, and I didn't. I have no idea if the BPC helped me avoid that or not.

What I learned before experimenting with the peptides, and true for most peptides, they need to be cycled on and off, and usually for equal on-off periods. Upon returning to the US, and off the peptide cycle, I tried gluten bread again for an experiment, and the results were not worth it. I would use the BPC-157 capsules again if I was going to be exposed to a diet that is abnormal to me, but I think because my current lifestyle keeps me so low on inflammation, it hasn't really crossed my mind.

brix

Thoughts on using this topically with DMSO? Have had some persistent injuries from working out (shoulder and back mainly). I read it can be used topically.

TheDogsDid-It!

Forum Supporter
Thoughts on using this topically with DMSO? Have had some persistent injuries from working out (shoulder and back mainly). I read it can be used topically.
I always wonder why I can't find BPC-157 already in cream form. So far I have only tried the capsules and they are amazing for the gut, but I don't get enough muscle or joint pain to try injections. I would if I did though! There is a new peptide bio regulator cream out that many I know rave about. I just bought four jars as gifts for Christmas presents, but I won't feel bad at all if I dip into my stash and no gifts for Xmas happens LOL! I'll give them this link to consider, along with my testimony 😁 Regenovive

brix

I always wonder why I can't find BPC-157 already in cream form. So far I have only tried the capsules and they are amazing for the gut, but I don't get enough muscle or joint pain to try injections. I would if I did though! There is a new peptide bio regulator cream out that many I know rave about. I just bought four jars as gifts for Christmas presents, but I won't feel bad at all if I dip into my stash and no gifts for Xmas happens LOL! I'll give them this link to consider, along with my testimony 😁 Regenovive
I have been researching sources and have seen some creams, but not sure how reputable each source is. More interested in getting raw powder and making my own. Also want to try it topically on scalp for hair benefits.

Tarmander

I tried the capsule. Did a round of it for a month back in January.

Definitely got more veiny. GF noticed and said I looked more shredded. Not sure if I actually developed more veins or it just pumped up blood flow.

Also had great mental benefits. It was like my mind was calm and just worked better.

I would love to do another round of it. Seemed to have no downsides and only upsides but it may not be great long term.

Osukhan

i actually ordered this myself, looking forward to giving it a try

TheDogsDid-It!

Forum Supporter
i actually ordered this myself, looking forward to giving it a try
Cool! I'm looking forward to it too, because It can be used on dogs as well. I have one that could never recover from the hit-and-run accident that landed him in the dog shelter and eventually into my home. I think I will try it on him. He is going to look a bit strange when I shave that area so it will absorb. But he is used to being laughed at, because sometimes I cut his hair into a mohawk🤭

Osukhan

Cool! I'm looking forward to it too, because It can be used on dogs as well. I have one that could never recover from the hit-and-run accident that landed him in the dog shelter and eventually into my home. I think I will try it on him. He is going to look a bit strange when I shave that area so it will absorb. But he is used to being laughed at, because sometimes I cut his hair into a mohawk🤭
you read my mind my friend, i also purchased it not only for myself but for my 14 year old GSP and her slight limp

brix

Definitely got more veiny. GF noticed and said I looked more shredded. Not sure if I actually developed more veins or it just pumped up blood flow.

Also had great mental benefits. It was like my mind was calm and just worked better.

I would love to do another round of it. Seemed to have no downsides and only upsides but it may not be great long term.
Where did you get it? Looking to buy some but there’s a ton of sources.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Why might it not be great long-term?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals