Pentadecapeptide (BPC-157)

Mr Joe

Hello guys, just found some intersting informations about BPC -157. I'm wondering how does people can in one hand find that product "Amazing" and in an other hand "Ruined my life".

Anyway here some interesting articles :

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 interactions with adrenergic and dopaminergic systems in mucosal protection in stress - PubMed

"Finally, from the viewpoint of the brain± gut concept, BPC 157, present in both the gastrointestinal tract and the brain (3), could be an additional important bene®cial mediator between the gut and brain. It has been consistently noted that, besides a salutary effect on ulcerogenesis, BPC 157 positively affects other consequences of stress injury. For example, a strong decrease of the stress-induced thymolymphatic involution and adrenal gland hypertrophy was noted (12)."

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 enhances the growth hormone receptor expression in tendon fibroblasts - PubMed

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 attenuates chronic amphetamine-induced behavior disturbances - PubMed

I think that lot of people finding BPC comes after "tendon injuries, tennis elbow, knee pain" and :

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (PL 14736) improves ligament healing in the rat - PubMed.

However, talking to serotonin, i found this, and it sound's like effect of BPC 157 on serotonin is not yet known:

Effects of pentadecapeptide BPC157 on regional serotonin synthesis in the rat brain: alpha-methyl-L-tryptophan autoradiographic measurements - PubMed

"In summary, BPC157 administered intraperitoneally has a region specific effect on brain 5-HT synthesis. There is no data at this time to prove the suggestion based on the central action observed in the present study that this peptide enters the brain. Perhaps it enters through circumventricular organs (as angiotensin II) and/or initiates its effect at the periphery at some visceral receptive relay of the central nervous system. Regardless whether the action is direct or indirect some data suggest that its action is through some visceral site of the central nervous system (Koob and Bloom, 1983). However the full elucidation of the mechanism(s) requires further experiments."

So according to that, BPC raise serotonin, but wait :

Gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 effective against serotonin syndrome in rats - PubMed

In an order hand, it seem's to be quite beneficial against serotonin syndrome by "modulating serotonin and dopamin system".

Does anyone have any idea or clear thoughts or informations about that ?

Thx guys

gately

Can't speak on your question as I don't know enough about it. But I trialed BPC-157, because the initial reports suggested that this would help with Crohn's disease, which I have. Didn't help in the slightest, and have yet to find a single person with Crohn's it's helped to any significant degree.

If it isn't too detracting from your thread, can you post more about people reporting it "ruined their lives?" I'd be interested to read those anecdotes.

jnklheimer

Can't speak on your question as I don't know enough about it. But I trialed BPC-157, because the initial reports suggested that this would help with Crohn's disease, which I have. Didn't help in the slightest, and have yet to find a single person with Crohn's it's helped to any significant degree.

If it isn't too detracting from your thread, can you post more about people reporting it "ruined their lives?" I'd be interested to read those anecdotes.
Maybe your source was bad? I know someone who healed pretty severe ulcers from chrons with it. I gave it to my dog for her knee injury as well with good results too.

TheCedar1

Most likely you got a fake batch, seeing as BPC 157 is the most faked peptide there is. What was your source?

Donttreadonme

I have done more BPC157 than probably anyone here. I used it to heal weight lifting injuries... Never had 1 single effect on serotonin or dopamine. Combined with nandrolone deconate it is FANTASTIC for soft tissue injuries.

TheCedar1

I have done more BPC157 than probably anyone here. I used it to heal weight lifting injuries... Never had 1 single effect on serotonin or dopamine. Combined with nandrolone deconate it is FANTASTIC for soft tissue injuries.
So it can't help balance your neurotransmitters? I was actually gonna buy a batch of BPC just to balance my brain. Guess its not worth it then

Angel45

Can you share what brand and where to get it.