BPC-157 PH level

June

Hi everyone! I am falling into the BPC-157 rabbit hole and was hoping to try the BPC-157 in oral form. I believe it is the arginate salt type. But I have unique SIBO symptoms that do not react well to alkaline substances or anything of oily nature. You would think MCT oil C8+C10 would have helped my SIBO but nope, must have hung around and fed the little guys since my MMC is sluggish and lack stomach acid. Does anyone know what the PH level of stable BPC-157 is when ingested. I understand it reacts differently in environments of high acidity (ie.stomach) but does that mean it is alkaline or neutral? Thanks!

OP
J

June

Why not inject it which is optimal anyway?
HI! I will eventually. But I went through SSRI/benzo withdrawals over a span of a decade and floxed by antibiotics plus high dose birth control pills for an emergency. So I know I need to repair my gut. My damaged gut is causing all sorts of cognitive issues and I'm very sensitive to introducing anything new. So with oral pills being less extreme in initial effects, I thought I'd try that first. But the biggest issue is not causing any PH imbalances that can cause more harm if this is alkaline. Which is why I am scouring the net for info. Plus, very squeamish about needles.

x3britt45

HI! I will eventually. But I went through SSRI/benzo withdrawals over a span of a decade and floxed by antibiotics plus high dose birth control pills for an emergency. So I know I need to repair my gut. My damaged gut is causing all sorts of cognitive issues and I'm very sensitive to introducing anything new. So with oral pills being less extreme in initial effects, I thought I'd try that first. But the biggest issue is not causing any PH imbalances that can cause more harm if this is alkaline. Which is why I am scouring the net for info. Plus, very squeamish about needles.
Have you found a good oral brand?

parallax

I've used the injectable form orally. I particularly love using it for mouth sores, which have occasionally healed within hours of appying a drop of BPC. (I don't recall the dosage right now, I diluted the stuff according to standard dosage.) I think Swisschems carries a capsule form, but if you plan on injecting eventually anyway you could grab a vial to practice with. As for injections, I was very squeamish about it but using a very thin small insulin needle inserted slowly with a slight twisting motion made it painless and easy.

OP
J

June

Have you found a good oral brand?
I'm using DNA health capsules. I've heard it's a very good brand. So far I have been very sensitive to it that I have to take 1/4 pill. I had to stop because it made me unable to sleep. Not even a wink of tiredness.

OP
J

June

I've used the injectable form orally. I particularly love using it for mouth sores, which have occasionally healed within hours of appying a drop of BPC. (I don't recall the dosage right now, I diluted the stuff according to standard dosage.) I think Swisschems carries a capsule form, but if you plan on injecting eventually anyway you could grab a vial to practice with. As for injections, I was very squeamish about it but using a very thin small insulin needle inserted slowly with a slight twisting motion made it painless and easy.
I think the reason I am avoiding injections is cause I am so sensitive. I can't even take above 1/4 of the current pill. I stopped for a week for the side effects to dissipate and I will start again. I was wide awake and somehow it gave me this whooshing tinnitus that slowly went away once I stopped. Not sure if it's raising my cortisol. But this was expected seeing how weak and imbalanced my whole system is.

parallax

I think the reason I am avoiding injections is cause I am so sensitive. I can't even take above 1/4 of the current pill. I stopped for a week for the side effects to dissipate and I will start again. I was wide awake and somehow it gave me this whooshing tinnitus that slowly went away once I stopped. Not sure if it's raising my cortisol. But this was expected seeing how weak and imbalanced my whole system is.
Your caution is well in order. While I have only experienced soft positive effects from BPC such as a slight gaba-ergic feeling, both physical lightness and a warm mood, I am not surprised if my reponses to different things differ from the norm. A whooshing tinnitus sortof flushed feeling is how I might describe an acute oxytocin effect, for whatever that is worth.
Here's to good health for all!

OP
J

June

Your caution is well in order. While I have only experienced soft positive effects from BPC such as a slight gaba-ergic feeling, both physical lightness and a warm mood, I am not surprised if my reponses to different things differ from the norm. A whooshing tinnitus sortof flushed feeling is how I might describe an acute oxytocin effect, for whatever that is worth.
Here's to good health for all!

Treatment is definitely not cookie cutter. Our body chemistry's are all so different. Which makes this so darn difficult because I wish I was one of those that felt the effects you did. Could the tinnitus really be an oxytocin effect? That sounds like something I need lol. But part of me also suspect a increased dopamine effect, since serotonin is meant to help sleep. I did feel some agitation too. Hmm..very hard to tell what is what.

parallax

Treatment is definitely not cookie cutter. Our body chemistry's are all so different. Which makes this so darn difficult because I wish I was one of those that felt the effects you did. Could the tinnitus really be an oxytocin effect? That sounds like something I need lol. But part of me also suspect a increased dopamine effect, since serotonin is meant to help sleep. I did feel some agitation too. Hmm..very hard to tell what is what.
The tinnitus effect I feel from oxytocin is short lived and may be associated with hot flashes and a headache. I also have good ole hearing damage tinnitus, and that is a different beast. Just to elucidate that issue a bit.

OP
J

June

The tinnitus effect I feel from oxytocin is short lived and may be associated with hot flashes and a headache. I also have good ole hearing damage tinnitus, and that is a different beast. Just to elucidate that issue a bit.

Thank you! I hope the effects are short lived also!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom