These methods are enough to cure ASD ?

llian

~Memantine 20g a day/ 3 weeks|repeat every 3 months
~Meditation 30 min ED (amygdala)
~Shrooms 0.25g every third day (amygdala/serotonin)
~Propanolol/Lexapro + Magn l-Threonate with exposure
~MMA classes - Gym - HIIT
~Blood check for Testosterone. If low cruise
~Cycle EGCG, take ashwagandha, take l-Theanine

• Potential aspenger/autism cure:
◇Inhibit HDAC2
-Supplement Butyrate Sodium,Inulin,Resveratrol
-Vorinostat - 150mg (3 weeks on , 6 weeks off)
-Curcumin , sulphoraphane, NAC 800mg 3x/day ED
*While doing this do heavy exposure and meditating

◇Also:
- Get genetic testing and if you have a polymorphism in the MTHFR gene supplement with L-methylfolate
- Lower NMDA receptor stimulation through N-acetylglucosamine (NAG)
- Occasional use of GABA agonists and upregulating the receptors with Bacopa Monnieri
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation(TMS)
- Nasal oxytocin ED
-Cyproheptadine ED (increase from 4-12mg) cycle it
-Chelation Therapy
-Aspirin low dose + k2

• Heal the gut:
▪︎First:
>Go to a good Gastroenterologists
>Test microbiota(blood,urine,stool)
>antibiotics cure
>do blood test for intolerances/deficiences
>correct your diet

▪︎Alter gut bacteria:
☆Fecal Transplant
》Fluconazole - destroys bad bacteria
》BPC-157 (250mcg 2x/d) - gut-brain axis
》TB-500 (750mcg 1x/d). Tb+bpc 8 weeks together
》Intermittent fasting - starve bad bacteria
》No granulated sugar(recent study says it can feed the bad bacteria),no gluten,no PUFA
》glutamine 5g/day for repairing gut barrier
》Enemas with Probiotics & ACV - repopulate bacteria
》Enema with honey - feed good bacteria
》Colostrum
》Take Lactobacillus plantarum and Bifidobacterium probiotics EOD with Greek yogurt, blueberries, organic honey, kefir
》Supplement Sulphoraphane with Curcumin
》Shot of apple cider vinegar and lemon juice
》B1 100mg

I really need a good protocol for fixing this issue... somebody knowledgable please help me with further things for this ?

ALSO "just speak with people" doesnt work mk...if ur neurotransmitters are screwed "just force urself to talk" isnt gonna work (not worked for me)

@haidut stop avoiding me please, help me with thiss !!! ?

LuMonty

I would focus on lowering serotonin. My wife and brother occasionally have times where a stranger might consider them autistic by their actions, though "high functioning." Caffeine works well for both of them; my brother noticed when he tried to cut back on caffeine that his gaming group would only point out his odd behavior when he had a little or no caffeine, as that's the only time it strongly showed. My wife uses aspirin, caffeine, Diamant (Idealabs adamantane) and Progest-E (Ray's progesterone formulation); the latter two are rubbed into the gums for fast absorption. I would recommend any or all of these four. They also have other great properties such as being anti-inflammatory. Aspirin is the cheapest and easiest to get ahold of. Caffeine too but the cheap supplements can have lots of crap. Out of all four, I personally find progesterone to have the strongest effect followed by the Diamant.

I would suggest you look into heavy metal toxicity, as in my opinion, is probably the root cause of ASD. For aluminum I would suggest silica rich water such as Fiji Water and for mercury, you should consider joining the Facebook groups 'Mercury Chelation' and 'Mercury Detox using the Selenium method'

OP
llian

llian

I would suggest you look into heavy metal toxicity, as in my opinion, is probably the root cause of ASD. For aluminum I would suggest silica rich water such as Fiji Water and for mercury, you should consider joining the Facebook groups 'Mercury Chelation' and 'Mercury Detox using the Selenium method'
Why not doing a chelation therapy?

Why not doing a chelation therapy?
Not sure exactly what you are saying but those Facebook groups can give you information on how to chelate the heavy metals as you need to be careful because some ways can cause more harm than good.

OP
llian

llian

Not sure exactly what you are saying but those Facebook groups can give you information on how to chelate the heavy metals as you need to be careful because some ways can cause more harm than good.
Chelation therapy is the process where heavy metals are flushed from the body

@egoy
Vitamin A repletion by consumption of 20000IU-30000IU of Acetate or Palmitate every other day for 20 days, and Vitamin D 4000-8000IU per day as D3 chronically.

Beastmode

Neurofeedback can work wonders for "ASD" associated symptoms. And I'm referring to an app or b.s they sell online. I'm talking about working with quality practitioner over 60+ session (typically takes 4+ months) to sort out a lot of the underlying stuff and more time for serious cases. PM me if you desire a connection for this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom