Bolthouse Farms Strawberry/Banana Gelatin

marcar72

Alright so here's another one for all you protein lovers out there!! :wink: It's good for fruit and dairy as well!

Ingredients:

1 Quart Bolthouse Farms Strawberry/Banana Fruit Juice Smoothie
1 Quart Whole Milk
1/2 Cup Sugar
8 Envelopes Knox Gelatine (2 Oz)
Whip Cream (optional icing on the cake type ingredient)

Alright this one was pretty simple even though this is the first time I made it. I was hashing around in my mind this weekend just how I wanted to come up with some gelatin dessert and this is the result. It's really pretty awesome and Whip Cream would make it even better. (real Peaty Whip Cream)

I got out my Corning Visions 2.5 Quart saucepan (3.5 Quart saucepan would be ideal) and poured 1 quart of Bolthouse Farms Strawberry/Banana Fruit Juice Smoothie, 1 quart Whole Milk, and 1/2 Cup Sugar in and warmed it up on the stovetop over low heat.

I kept stirring it all along to ensure none of the Sugar or mixture caramelized on the bottem. Once it started getting warm I started opening up the Envelopes of Knox Gelatine and stirred it in. Some of the gelatin clumped up in small balls a bit in the beginning but that's fine.

So once all the Knox Gelatine is in the mix I turned up the heat a bit (I could have done that sooner) to speed it up and continued to stir it until all the clumps of Knox Gelatin disappeared into the mixture.

At the point of ensuring that all the Knox Gelatine had dissolved I simply turned off the stove and poured the mixture into like a 3 Quart Oblong Baking dish and let it cool at room temperature for a bit. Then I transferred it to the refrigerator for a final cooling of 3 hours.

That's all there is to it. Pretty simple really and it tastes awesome! Whip Cream really would make it soo much more awesome, though.

Bon Appetit!! :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals