A Couple Things I've Been Cooking

barefooter

Now that I have more energy, I've been experimenting in the kitchen again. These two are sure to warm you up.

sorta stroganoff
white button mushrooms - cook until very soft in coconut oil and a bit of water
dill - throw a bunch in un-chopped, so you can discard easily later and avoid the fiber
milk - enough to make it saucy, and let it cook down a bit
thinly sliced steak - add at the end and don't cook long
Serve over potatoes, rice, or bread if you're feeling like going against the grain (har har har). I opted for the bread route tonight, as I've been craving it and seeming to digest it well when I have a piece with dinner. I spread goat cheese on the bread, and then poured the stroganoff over it, so it was a soggy cheesy delight. Yum!

cooked banana with ice cream
vanilla ice cream
cooked banana (microwave or boil in peal until soft)
instant coffee
salt to taste
mash it all up, slurp it down, and enjoy the fire inside

EIRE24

barefooter said:
post 114364 Now that I have more energy, I've been experimenting in the kitchen again. These two are sure to warm you up.

sorta stroganoff
white button mushrooms - cook until very soft in coconut oil and a bit of water
dill - throw a bunch in un-chopped, so you can discard easily later and avoid the fiber
milk - enough to make it saucy, and let it cook down a bit
thinly sliced steak - add at the end and don't cook long
Serve over potatoes, rice, or bread if you're feeling like going against the grain (har har har). I opted for the bread route tonight, as I've been craving it and seeming to digest it well when I have a piece with dinner. I spread goat cheese on the bread, and then poured the stroganoff over it, so it was a soggy cheesy delight. Yum!

cooked banana with ice cream
vanilla ice cream
cooked banana (microwave or boil in peal until soft)
instant coffee
salt to taste
mash it all up, slurp it down, and enjoy the fire inside

I love bananas but aren't they a problem because of serotonin?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

barefooter

EIRE24 said:
post 114421 I love bananas but aren't they a problem because of serotonin?

Yes, Peat has spoken about how they contain serotonin, and also can be high in latex due to being grown in cramped high stress conditions. It seems they are not an optimal food, but I only eat a few a week, and they don't seem to cause me any problems. However, I will only eat them extremely ripe or cooked, to prevent eating uncooked starch. I think the way most people eat bananas super unripe is just crazy and doesn't taste good.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom