P_G's Creamy No-Bake Green Tea Cheesecake

Peat's_Girl

I'm not sure where I originally saw this recipe because all I have are some scribbled notes, but after some experimentation I think I've finally figured out the ratio. Hope you guys like this one!

8 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1/3 c. of yogurt or any white creamy cheese (I use this thing called Damablanc Authentic White Cheese 0%)
1/4 c. of milk
1 packet of Knox gelatin + 1/4 c. milk
1/4 c. of sugar

I guess this is all you need if you want the basic mix. You can stew some frozen berries with sugar and add it at the very end (after the cheesecake was set in the fridge), dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 c. of coffee extract
instead of milk, add 3 TBSP. of cocoa powder (and add more sugar to taste) --these all work!

You can also use the fat free and low-fat versions of the milk, cream cheese and yogurt --I did this before and it worked fine.

But since this is a GREEN TEA cheesecake I dissolve 1 TBSP. of matcha powder in a small amount of warm/ hot water (3 TBSP. usually, because you don't want too much liquid) and add it to the mix.

So, all you do is take out the cream cheese, let it soften at room temperature. Put the gelatin in the milk, let it bloom. Then mix the rest of the ingredients together. Take the gelatin and heat it up in the microwave so it dissolves completely and add it at the end. Mix again. And off to the fridge it goes! ;D

(The 1 packet makes it a bit firm like jello so 1/2 would make it a bit softer, I think.)

The "cake" is quite small, so I don't use a cake pan, I just set it in a medium size ziplock container.

Hope you guys like it... ;D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals