Bloated with ache

Peata

Woke up this morning feeling stiff and somewhat bloated, with a *little* ache in joints. It may have been from overdoing some activity yesterday, but this bloat/ache happens now and then whether I've been active or not.

I wondered if it's due to too much salt, but then again, it could be too much liquid (about 15 c. total yesterday from coffee/water, OJ, milk, Coke, etc.) or because of some starch (potatoes) I had yesterday evening.

I feel like if I could get this problem to consistently go away, I would actually start slimming up a lot.

Any advice?

eta - this all goes away as the morning wears on.

Mittir

It is most likely potato. Potato got both Starch and pectin. RP thinks endotoxin is a major cause
of joint problem . RP recommends boiling starch for at least 40 minutes.
This minimizes the problem related to endotoxin, but doe not totally eliminate it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Potato makes me feel like crap, joints ache, a general low grade flu like feeling.

OP
Peata

Peata

I can't think back to whether this problem has occurred each time after having potatoes. But I'll experiment and let you guys know. Thanks for your thoughts.

Gabriel

Have you ever tried Magnesium? It's also good for premenstrual acne, along with low doses of B6.

Dutchie

Potato is also a nigthshade.
Nigthshades cause jointpains in various people.

5magicbeans

I have bouts of bloating and aching joints...or maybe I should say bouts without bloating and aching joints...

Anywho, an odd thing happened this morning. I took my regular doxycycline (which normally I have no issues) and within 10 min. vomited. And not just girly girl vomit either.

A short time later I noticed I had NONE of the usual bloating pain and aching joints. Really weird.

While I'm not advocating peat eating and purging....I was elated to be rid of my pain.
What happened?

OP
Peata

Peata

5magicbeans said:
I have bouts of bloating and aching joints...or maybe I should say bouts without bloating and aching joints...

Anywho, an odd thing happened this morning. I took my regular doxycycline (which normally I have no issues) and within 10 min. vomited. And not just girly girl vomit either.

A short time later I noticed I had NONE of the usual bloating pain and aching joints. Really weird.

While I'm not advocating peat eating and purging....I was elated to be rid of my pain.
What happened?

endorphins from vomiting?

OP
Peata

Peata

@Gabriel - I make the RDA for these. I also use Magnesium Oil in dental care, so I'm sure some gets absorbed into gums.

5magicbeans

So if it was endorphins....why wouldn't I want more if it relieves my pain?
Now I sound a bit like a drug addict ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals