Best vitamin B lab test/tests?

I'm.No.One

Anyone have good luck with a self ordered vit B panel that checks more than just B12/Folate?

If not does anyone have suggestions as to what to ask my Dr to check in specific? Like the literal name of the panels, I know I can ask her to just check my B vitamin levels but that will end up just being B12/folate.

I know the basics/thiamine but I'm genuinely wanting to get a more in-depth look at my B's as I think aspirin (yes aspirin + mthfr) may have depleted me badly beyond B12 & may be contributing to my suddenly developed reactive hypoglycemia (not diabetic/overweight etc).

Anyhow I'd be grateful for any suggestions/guidance!

mostlylurking

Anyone have good luck with a self ordered vit B panel that checks more than just B12/Folate?

If not does anyone have suggestions as to what to ask my Dr to check in specific? Like the literal name of the panels, I know I can ask her to just check my B vitamin levels but that will end up just being B12/folate.

I know the basics/thiamine but I'm genuinely wanting to get a more in-depth look at my B's as I think aspirin (yes aspirin + mthfr) may have depleted me badly beyond B12 & may be contributing to my suddenly developed reactive hypoglycemia (not diabetic/overweight etc).

Anyhow I'd be grateful for any suggestions/guidance!
about testing for thiamine: Thiamine Deficiency Testing: Understanding the Labs- Hormones Matter When testing for thiamine, it's important to request the right test.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals