Benefits From Peat

Jsaute21

i am a 27 year old that is battling OCD. I originally thought my condition was hormonally related, and focused on testosterone maximization. I got my T to above 800 and free t off the reference range. Issue is that my OCD still exists. Some days it is far worse than others..I have always had signs of it but it has gotten far worse in my late 20's. After doing some digging I came across the relation of measuring body temperature to metabolism and thyroid health. Mine is very low. I wake up to 96 and the hottest I will ever get is 97.7. Under arm. I am wondering for the best ways to structure my diet for lean muscle maximization and without sacrificing optimal testosterone and hormonal health. I think that my hypothyroid symptoms contribute to anxiety and OCD..I am a former athlete that has over hydrated and under consumed salt and sugar for far too long.

milk_lover

OCD Tendencies When Stressed

I gathered from that thread is that low metabolism could be a reason behind OCD. Low thyroid, high stress, serotonin, endotoxin, estrogen, histamine and others could lower metabolism.

OP
J

Jsaute21

I have low estrogen which many studies also link to OCD..have low metabolism it seems but other that I don't believe any of those listed issues apply.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals