Aspirine And Starch

hello :D

i just bought aspirin (equate)
100 pills for 90 cents :D
it has all those additives
dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, glyceryl triacetate, hypromellose, starch, talc :(
and i read that starch specially is bad in aspirine .. i donno why .

anyway i took 325mg after every meal with orange juice
sooooooo

is it that bad?
that it contains starch

should i take vitamin k if im taking aspirin?

thanks in advance for any help :B

milk_lover

In general if I take high doses of aspirin you need to balance it out with K2. I think OJ may inhibit little bit of the absorption of aspirin according to some study. Some people crush the aspirin and boil it in water to let all the aspirin be dissolved and then let it sit in room temperature or a fridge until all the nasty ingredients get collected at the bottom. Then you can filter out the water and drink it with coffee or glycine for extra protection against stomach ache from aspirin. There is another brand of aspirin, Bayer, that has fewer ingredients. The american Bayer still has bad stuff in it. Try to find the european or the Korean Bayer.
Some people also mix the aspirin with baking soda to protect against ulcer or bleeding issues in the stomach. But generally if taken with food, you can reduce the stomach issues. Do you drink OJ with meal that has iron btw?

tara

should i take vitamin k if im taking aspirin?
If you are taking 325 aspirin after every meal for a a while, then supplementing vit-K may be helpful tooo help counteract too-easy bleeding from the aspirin.

Some people dissolve their aspirin in hot water, let the tabletting aids settle to the bottom, and drink the dissolved aspirin. I suspect the starch is the lesser issue for most people, but some of those other particles may not be great every day for extended periods (potential adsorption of small particles into blood stream). How big a deal it is relative to whatever benefit you get from the aspirin I can't say - probably depends on your reasons for taking it, and what the effects are for you.

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
If you are taking 325 aspirin after every meal for a a while, then supplementing vit-K may be helpful tooo help counteract too-easy bleeding from the aspirin.

Some people dissolve their aspirin in hot water, let the tabletting aids settle to the bottom, and drink the dissolved aspirin. I suspect the starch is the lesser issue for most people, but some of those other particles may not be great every day for extended periods (potential adsorption of small particles into blood stream). How big a deal it is relative to whatever benefit you get from the aspirin I can't say - probably depends on your reasons for taking it, and what the effects are for you.
Hello Tara

I start taking aspirin because high sugars intake from Orange unmasked the inflammations I have in my legs specially .. I'm taking it after each meal with orange juice.

I'm gonna try to take like 3 of it on a daily basis for like a month or so .

Honestly I got a wonderful feeling after the first tablet ...

So Tara I wish that you enlighten me more about it please

Thanks again

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals