Ashwagandha to reverse PSSD (hypothesis)

Hans

Forum Supporter
A few people here have reported getting PSSD symptoms from Ash. One of the main reasons for this is the downregulation of the 5-HT1A and 2A receptors. I think the reason why Ash downregulates those receptors is because it acts directly on them (5-HT1A at least).
Last night I took a big dose Ash to see if it would help me last longer in bed. It did exactly the opposite. I still had control of my ejaculation, but I had zero endurance. This is well in line with 5-HT1A agonists that promote ejaculation.
The "benefit" of Ash is that over time it downregulates 5-HT1A and that will help with premature ejaculation. However acute use might have the opposite effect.

Some people can benefits from lower 5-HT1A expression, whereas others don't.

My hypothesis is to use Ash acutely, say once a week. This will act on the receptor (5-HT1A autoreceptor) and reduce serotonin production. As a result, 5-HT1A might become upregulated. Chronic use downregulates it, whereas acute sporadic use might increase it. Others have had success with the same principle with other drugs (e.g. TRT, amphetamines, etc.) to upregulate their receptors.

Who has had similar results and who is willing to give this a shot?

I had the same experience, Hans. When I take it twice or three times a week, I last longer, but with everyday use and sometimes even using some hours before sex, the music stops sooner...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals