Are There Any Legit Cancer Researchers To Donate Money To?

Gadsie

I’m interested in raising money for cancer research and/or other medical research. However I’m reluctant to donate to mainstream cancer research organizations as I’m afraid it will just go to more chemotherapy etc research. Are there any specific researches/organizations that are worth donating to?

Texon

I’m interested in raising money for cancer research and/or other medical research. However I’m reluctant to donate to mainstream cancer research organizations as I’m afraid it will just go to more chemotherapy etc research. Are there any specific researches/organizations that are worth donating to?
@Gadsie
Would you possibly be interested in helping to raise money for a non-profit foundation which would be a resource for information on cutting-edge cancer and other therapies? Here is an example:

https://www.mycancerstory.rocks

If so, please reply to this post or feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance.

yerrag

That's a good question. I suppose I'm not out of line when I suggest to withhold donating to anything with a pink ribbon. I'd rather donate to a fake fireman's fund.

Texon

That's a good question. I suppose I'm not out of line when I suggest to withhold donating to anything with a pink ribbon. I'd rather donate to a fake fireman's fund.
With your permission I will keep in touch as things progress

Cirion

The answer is going to be looking for legit anti-aging doctors that focus on optimizing hormones etc... and ones that know what they're talking about... fixing your metabolism is the most effective way to permanently treat cancer. All other solutions are temporary at best

Texon

The answer is going to be looking for legit anti-aging doctors that focus on optimizing hormones etc... and ones that know what they're talking about... fixing your metabolism is the most effective way to permanently treat cancer. All other solutions are temporary at best
I totally agree. However this guy was truly on his last leg willing to try anything. Fortunately it worked and it appears to have been backed by research already decades old.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals