Chemotherapy Causes Cancer To Spread And Makes It Lethal

haidut

Forum Supporter
Not really surprising, given what Ray has written over the years and other studies I have posted before. It is well known even among die-hard oncologists that chemotherapy is virtually guaranteed to cause a secondary cancer even if the person survives the primary tumor.
Chemotherapy Causes Cancer Metastases, Tumor Evolution

What is surprising is that despite all this evidence and the new study below, nobody seems to even be questioning the validity of the chemotherapy approach. Trying to kill "cancer" cells does not work. At best it provides a brief remission period after which the cancer comes back much more aggressive and most often deadly. Most primary tumors, and even metastatic cancer are relatively passive. Only after triggering their survival mechanisms do they become a killer disease. But don't expect that idea to make its way into the clinic any time soon. The industry is doubling down on aggressive therapy by proposing that research be shifted into putting cancer patients into the so-called "suspended animation" state so that much more toxic and potent drugs can be administered. If the even person emerges from that quasi-death state at all they would likely find themselves with no functioning kidneys, liver, heart, and brain. Which of course will make them patients to the organ transplant medical complex. I wish this was just a bad dream but that is where the cancer industry is currently heading and heavily lobbying for.

Neoadjuvant chemotherapy induces breast cancer metastasis through a TMEM-mediated mechanism | Science Translational Medicine
Chemotherapy may spread cancer and trigger more aggressive tumours, warn scientists

"...Chemotherapy could allow cancer to spread, and trigger more aggressive tumours, a new study suggests. Researchers in the US studied the impact of drugs on patients with breast cancer and found medication increases the chance of cancer cells migrating to other parts of the body, where they are almost always lethal. Around 55,000 women are diagnosed with breast cancer in Britain every year and 11,000 will die from their illness. Many are given chemotherapy before surgery, but the new research suggests that, although it shrinks tumours in the short term, it could trigger the spread of cancer cells around the body. It is thought the toxic medication switches on a repair mechanism in the body which ultimately allows tumours to grow back stronger. It also increases the number of ‘doorways’ on blood vessels which allow cancer to spread throughout the body."

"...Dr George Karagiannis, of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, New York, found the number of doorways was increased in 20 patients receiving two common chemotherapy drugs. He also discovered that in mice, breast cancer chemotherapy increased the number of cancer cells circulating the body and in the lungs. Dr Karagiannis said women could be monitored during chemotherapy to check if cancer was starting to circulate and doorways were emerging."

Mage

Very interesting, and this is still the #1 recommendation for cancer patiens all over the world.

@haidut , if you knew someone with cancer, what would you recommend as a treatment?

burtlancast

For anyone interested, here's Hardin B Jone's famous article about orthodox treatment possibly shortening patient's life expectancy.

Attachments

• DEMOGRAPHIC CONSIDERATION OF THE CANCER PROBLEM Hardin B Jones .pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 98

michael94

Of the conventional treatments for cancer, surgery is the one that makes the most sense. Cancer is a survival mechanism...The best way to deal with toxicity and maintain cell function is to switch to fermentation. This is common knowledge but mainstream oncologists don't make the connection. Sometimes this survival mechanism gets out of control but rarely is Chemo/radiation the best option.

yerrag

Of the conventional treatments for cancer, surgery is the one that makes the most sense. Cancer is a survival mechanism...The best way to deal with toxicity and maintain cell function is to switch to fermentation. This is common knowledge but mainstream oncologists don't make the connection. Sometimes this survival mechanism gets out of control but rarely is Chemo/radiation the best option.
Can you please give references why the anaerobic process of fermentation is the best way? I know Ray Peat has talked about surgery not being an ideal solution, but that he does not rule out its use in conjunction with helping restore the cells' ability to heal through regeneration.

managing

The results of this one single study probably do not warrant generalization to all cancers. Don't mistake that as support for chemo"therapy". I do believe they are likely more broadly generalizable. But not based on this one study of breast cancer.

burtlancast

The modern cancer death statistics are the subject of a gigantic ongoing fraud involving hospital staff.
To see absolutely:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The results of this one single study probably do not warrant generalization to all cancers. Don't mistake that as support for chemo"therapy". I do believe they are likely more broadly generalizable. But not based on this one study of breast cancer.

Did you see the second post included in the text? Third line from the beginning of the post. That one was on many other cancer types, including breast cancer. When two independent groups that do not know each other and have not referenced each other's work reach the same conclusions I would take notice.

managing

Did you see the second post included in the text? Third line from the beginning of the post. That one was on many other cancer types, including breast cancer. When two independent groups that do not know each other and have not referenced each other's work reach the same conclusions I would take notice.
I think I missed that. I was responding to replies which were discussing just one study. Its always important not to overgeneralize, but, again, that doesn't mean I think they are wrong or limited. I am glad its being studied.

S.Seneff

burtlancast

Our results indicate that preoperative and perichemotherapeutic interventions can control tumor recurrence via inflammation resolution and promotion of host antitumor immunity.
The antitumor activity of ketorolac is T cell dependent and impaired by chemotherapy.

From your article:

"The SPM superfamily consists of potent immunoresolvent agonists derived from omega-3 fatty acids (e.g., resolvins, protectins, and maresins) as well as arachidonic acid (e.g., lipoxins) (12, 43, 4547). Resolvins, lipoxins, and aspirin-triggered SPMs exhibit antitumor activity by promoting the clearance of therapy-generated tumor cell debris and counterregulating proinflammatory cytokines"

That fact would go against Ray's opinion on omega"s 3, but totally validates Revicci"s treatments of cancer using omega 3 derivatives.

Also;
"Interestingly, unlike other synthetic nonsalicylate NSAIDs, aspirin irreversibly acetylates COX-2 and converts its enzymatic activity to produce aspirin-triggered SPMs. Thus, aspirin’s mechanism of action involves both inhibition of proinflammatory mediators and stimulation of proresolving mediators"

Here's Ray's opinion on aspirin preventing cancer is totally validated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals