Are detergents safe? (specifically cascade and tide pods)

Arm

I saw how there were so many different materials in cascade and every plate and drinking glass in my house is clean with them. Are they safe? I know they won't kill me but do they leave unnecessary residue? And if you don't recommend using them, how do I make sure to get rid of the residue on my plates and glasses after years of using cascade and what should I use instead?

Same thing with tide pods, are they safe and what are recommended alternatives? And how do I get rid of the residue on my clothes after years of using them?

I saw how there were so many different materials in cascade and every plate and drinking glass in my house is clean with them. Are they safe? I know they won't kill me but do they leave unnecessary residue? And if you don't recommend using them, how do I make sure to get rid of the residue on my plates and glasses after years of using cascade and what should I use instead?

Same thing with tide pods, are they safe and what are recommended alternatives? And how do I get rid of the residue on my clothes after years of using them?
You have a good point here….

“I've been curious about the link between detergents and gut health for a long time. Studies have shown that traces of dishwashing detergents are left over after washing and can enter your body with your next meal, and a lot of detergents contain harsh chemical surfactants. These surfactants work to break down heavy grease and oil, and anyone who has ever washed a greasy pan will know how powerful they are at cutting through this grime.

This makes me suspicious because the gastrointestinal tract is lined with mucus, to varying degrees. Your stomach, for example, has a thick layer of mucus, which is necessary to stop the hydrochloric acid from breaking down your stomach wall. Your intestines have a mucus layer that helps to protect the delicate, one-cell-thick lining from damage. If a dishwashing tablet can dissolve heavy grease and grime from your dishes with water pressure alone, there's some concern over what its leftover residue may do to these delicate linings.“

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals