1. Spring Sale 10% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till June 10th With Coupon Code: SPRING2020
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. LifeGivingStore.com New Products List:
    Natural Dessicated Thyroid

Magnesium Hydroxide

Dismiss Notice

Antibiotics - Which Ones Are "safe"

Discussion in 'Pharmaceutical Drugs' started by lindsay, Nov 26, 2014.

1. lindsay

lindsay Member

Photographer
    I've heard there are a few antibiotics RP thinks are safe. Can someone give me a list of them (rather than me searching through the forum trying to find the answers? Sorry for being lazy!) Also, which ones are best for things related to digestive issues? I took two antibiotics after my appendicitis and had good effects from them, but it was very short term. I want to keep a stock pile on hand if I can buy the stuff somewhere, in case I need them. There are some available on the Mexican Pharmaceutical sites - don't know how safe they are though.

Also, can most of these be used for animals? My dog has dermatitis and the only thing that clears it up is antibiotics. Can I give him Tetracycline or other antibiotic?? We just started him on a raw food diet without additives, but I don't think it will work properly until we kill the bacterial issues from his previous food.....

Thanks!!

2. messtafarian

messtafarian Member

I was going to post asking the same thing. I think I need an anti-bacterial for cyclic inflammation. I am trying to decide between sulfameth and minocyn.

3. sladerunner69

sladerunner69 Member

Econ Student
    all anti-biotics are similar, any of them will work but he says its improtant to have vitamin k in some form along with the antibiotics

4. Jamie

Jamie New Member

I would suggest avoiding the fluoroquinolones such as cipro, etc. They can have permanent side effects such as irreparable nerve damage. At least investigate carefully before taking a fluoroquinolone.

5. Regina

Regina Member

For my dog, I rotate peak K2, cascara and pau d'arco. I also put a spoonful of coconut oil on his plate. Sometimes he eats it.
    He used to have insane skin and ear issues, but they have resolved. I have not been to a Vet in maybe 3 years or so.

6. ddjd

ddjd Member

did you get an answer? i have been getting pain in the lower right side of abdomen, i strongly suspect its some mild form of appendicitis. if you can suggest anything please let me know. i have minocycline and doxy, so i think i will try with some k1

7. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

Any update on your trial? How did it go?