Are Dishwashers Strong Enough To Remove Fat From Dishes?

Dobbler

So this bad OCD attack struck me yesterday:
I live with my family who use and cook with PUFA oils, where as i try to avoid them completely. Ofc we have only one dishwasher and we use same plates and drinking glasses. Often times they put cooking pans and lids there that have been used to cook with all kinds of PUFAs. So it occured to me, how much oils i have been ingesting this second hand way. I always try to check glasses and plates that they are clean, but i dont know.

And don't give me some "you're paranoid, don't be so sensitive" sh*t. I don't want to ingest grams of canola oil because of other people. If i want to consume 1g of PUFA per day, that's what im aiming for, and only that.

Buy your own plates and other kitchen utils. And use safe detergents. Cheap surfactants could leave toxic residue. When I was living with my family I needed to have my own kitchen stuff because my family members dont even believe that Celiac Disease exists. They say its capitalists' invention. Having my things stored separately was the only way to protect it from contamination with gluten.

OP
D

Dobbler

Buy your own plates and other kitchen utils. And use safe detergents. Cheap surfactants could leave toxic residue. When I was living with my family I needed to have my own kitchen stuff because my family members dont even believe that Celiac Disease exists. They say its capitalists' invention. Having my things stored separately was the only way to protect it from contamination with gluten.
Nah it's pointless at this point im moving out sometime soon anyways. I just need some convincing that my ive been safe and not ingesting toxic PUFAs during my time with Peating.

lampofred

Soap is literally made to remove grease, so I think you're good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals