Aloe Extract?

Do you want Aloe powder?

• Total voters

healthnatura

I'm testing the waters here to see if there is any interest in an aloe powder concentrate. I have a potential lead on a whole leaf powder.

Wilfrid

A little off topic here but what about a high quality concentrated ( of both ) water/alcohol extract of agaricus bisporus?...much like the dutch company Oriveda has to offer with more popular medicinal mushrooms.
You will probably be one of the very few in the world to offer such a dual extract of the white button mushroom....may be even the only one! Plus, it's probably one of the safest and effective " natural " aromatase inhibitor available on earth...
I'm sure that a lot of people here would be pleased to have access to such wonderful product, myself included ;).

Last edited:
OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

A little off topic here but what about a high quality concentrated ( of both ) water/alcohol extract of agaricus bisporus?...much like the dutch company Oriveda has to offer with more popular medicinal mushrooms.
You will probably be one of the very few in the world to offer such a dual extract of the white button mushroom....may be even the only one! Plus, it's probably one of the safest and effective " natural " aromatase inhibitor available on earth...
I'm sure that a lot of people here would be pleased to have access to such wonderful product, myself included ;).

An ARI has been on ly hunt list for a while now. I'll look into it. Thanks!

Experienced

Have you found any extracts from white button mushroom?

Wilfrid

Have you found any extracts from white button mushroom?
No, unfortunately. I think that a US company used to make a specific dietary supplement from it but not anymore.
I'm currently taking a vitamin D2 fortified agaricus bisporus powder and that is the best option I was able to find so far.

Experienced

No, unfortunately. I think that a US company used to make a specific dietary supplement from it but not anymore.
I'm currently taking a vitamin D2 fortified agaricus bisporus powder and that is the best option I was able to find so far.
Oh okay alright thanks for your reply dude.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals