Taking OTC Progesterone Cream Sublingually

Infarouge

I was inspecting the ingredients of a well known respectable producer of OTC Progesterone cream:

Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Gel, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Natural Progesterone USP from soy (500 mg per ounce), Wild Yam Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vitamin E), Lecithin Phospholipid, Glyceryl Stearate & PEG-100 Stearate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Squalene, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Ginseng Seed

Is there anything in particular that would be dangerous to ingest sublingualy? To be honest it doesn't taste half bad and is quite affordable.

Dobbler

I'd say the only safe ingredients would be Caprylic/capric acid, Vitamin E and Stearic acid, and the progesterone maybe, it's from soy so i dont know , maybe someone else knows. Everything else is more or less dangerous ... i wouldn't eat that .

Abba

Why not try wild yam root capsules - cheap, pure & seems to have a systemic effect [from reviews by women]

mostlylurking

I was inspecting the ingredients of a well known respectable producer of OTC Progesterone cream:

Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Gel, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Natural Progesterone USP from soy (500 mg per ounce), Wild Yam Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vitamin E), Lecithin Phospholipid, Glyceryl Stearate & PEG-100 Stearate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Squalene, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Ginseng Seed

Is there anything in particular that would be dangerous to ingest sublingualy? To be honest it doesn't taste half bad and is quite affordable.
I wouldn't eat this, it looks toxic. Try to find one with just progesterone, vitamine E, and maybe some MCT oil. This one has PUFA, and Benzyl Alcohol, among other unappetizing things.

Progesterone

Why do you wanna use it orally vs transdermal?

Back
Top Bottom