Allergy medication

My wife struggles with allergies throughout the year and I recently realized the allergy medicine she takes contains silicon dioxide. Does anyone know of any better options that are still effective? Sneezing and congestion are her two many issues

My wife struggles with allergies throughout the year and I recently realized the allergy medicine she takes contains silicon dioxide. Does anyone know of any better options that are still effective? Sneezing and congestion are her two many issues
Sugar, salt and caffeine are natural anti-histamines. Ray Peat talks of a study where drinking a Coke FAST worked faster than an Epi-pen. Stinging nettle leaf is a good anti-histamine, and local raw honey helps with seasonal allergies. The foods one eats will contribute to the severity of seasonal allergies, so avoid eating ahead foods high in histamines, like cheese, leftovers and meats that aren’t frozen and freshly defrosted will help. Seafood and egg whites are high in histamine too and so is wine and beer. I was on Claratin non-stop for several years and I never got anywhere with my reactions to everything until I changed my diet. Sneezing and congestion sounds like gut issues.

OP
SatoshiPufamoto
Sugar, salt and caffeine are natural anti-histamines. Ray Peat talks of a study where drinking a Coke FAST worked faster than an Epi-pen. Stinging nettle leaf is a good anti-histamine, and local raw honey helps with seasonal allergies. The foods one eats will contribute to the severity of seasonal allergies, so avoid eating ahead foods high in histamines, like cheese, leftovers and meats that aren’t frozen and freshly defrosted will help. Seafood and egg whites are high in histamine too and so is wine and beer. I was on Claratin non-stop for several years and I never got anywhere with my reactions to everything until I changed my diet. Sneezing and congestion sounds like gut issues.
Thank you for the feedback. I have to work more with her on dialing in her diet @Rinse & rePeat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals