Ray Peat Interview All things hormones, metabolism and health with Dr Ray Peat & Emma Sgourakis

David PS

Comstock

He rehashes a lot he's said elsewhere, but it was a great review, and he sounds so good

Eric day

April 4, 2021. It is over 2 hours long and I could not find any timestamps. It appears to be Kitty Blomfield's first interview of Peat and she asks very basic questions.

Why does this sound so good ray never has a good mic

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H All things hormones, metabolism and health with Dr Ray Peat & Emma Sgourakis Interviews 1
ursidae List Things that Have been pro- Mental clarity, Drive, Short-term memory for you Mental Issues 38
bzmazu 10 Things We Have Learned During the Covid Coup Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 22
Mito How Covid's Toll Compares With Other Things That Kill Us Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
tallglass13 Ray said some negative things about DHEA DHEA 20
E The Things That Make Me Think I Have Aspergers Autism 11
Velve921 What Are Things You Can Do Now That You Didn’t Believe Would Be Possible? Metabolism 1
Razvan Help Me , Strange Things Happening Ask For Help or Advice 17
johnwester130 Anyone In Terested In Natural Herbs? Do They Work? Things Like Schisandra Etc Supplements 25
Opioidus A List Of Things That Lower Or Antagonize Progesterone Selectively? Male Issues 1
S Other Things Like Caffeine To Try? Caffeine 3
ursidae How Do You Fix Things When Everything Is Broken Diet 16
managing A List Of Things That Lower Carnitine Levels Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
Hans One Of The Biggest Things Messing Your Digestion Up Digestion 14
L What Are Some More Things That Lower Collagen Production? Metabolism 1
L What Are Some More Things That Lower Collagen Production? Metabolism 0
E Things To Avoid If You Have Too Much Serotonin Supplements 15
D Where To Categorize Things Respiratory/Breathing Issues Ray Peat Forum Announcements 0
R How To Ameliorate Memory Recall/retain Things More Easily? Ask For Help or Advice 10
A The Most Important Things To Stop Eating While Trying To Fix Dysbiosis? Ask For Help or Advice 0
S Onions To Keep Things Moving Carrot Salad, Bamboo Shoots, Mushrooms 8
C What Are Some Things That You've Tried That Work? Hair & Nails 5
C Things To Have In The Diet To Prevent Headaches And Migraines Diet 6
A Athlete Michael Johnson "does All The Right Things" And Had A Stroke Breaking News 43
C Where Do I Start? So Many Things Wrong Ask For Help or Advice 49
A Baking Soda Is Helping Me So Much - Looking To Clarify A Few Things Ask For Help or Advice 85
C Why Do Some Things That Increase Dopamine Down Regulate Receptors While Others Don’t? Ask For Help or Advice 4
A Anorexia Nervosa - What Would Be Some Things To Try? Female Issues 46
J Cholesterol And Other Things Blood Work, Labs 5
ddjd New Things That Lower Nitric Oxide Ask For Help or Advice 0
biggirlkisss Other Things That Act Like Antihistamines Ask For Help or Advice 1
R Just A Heads Up For People Who Didn't Think Things Though Like I Did With Supplements Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 0
ecstatichamster List Of Things That Kill Erectile Quality Or Cause ED Male Issues 46
T List Of Things That CAUSE Elevated Estrogen? Ask For Help or Advice 14
S Is There A Limit To How Much You Can Eat A Day Of Things Like: Cheese/butter Etc Ask For Help or Advice 18
M What Things In The Body Causes Stress/anxiety Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 15
biggirlkisss Things That Do The Same Effect As Caffrine Ask For Help or Advice 3
A Running Out Of Things To Eat? Ask For Help or Advice 9
burtlancast PROJECT 19 (NON FULL): The Ten Most Toxic Things In Our Food, KMUD, 2009 Interview Transcript Projects 1
ecstatichamster Things That Help Recover From Flu (or Bad Cold) Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 28
Insaneacinamide Anyone Track Their Sleep With Things Like Wearable Tech? Mind, Sleep, Stress 14
P What Are Some Things That Peat Advocates, But You Disagree With? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 55
M What Are Things That Truly Relax You? Mental Issues 22
Dan Wich KMUD: September 2009 The Ten Most Toxic Things In Our Food KMUD Radio-The Herb Doctors 6
lindsay Things I've Learned About Foods From Having Pet Snails Diet 35
ecstatichamster Things That Give You A Sore Butt Thread Digestion, Gut Flora 5
Mmmaurshmallows Things That Cause Overheating, Things That Cause Hyperventilation. Can Anyone Make Sense Of This? Mmmaurshmallows 4
lindsay Things I Could Try To Help My Dog's Dermatitis? Looking For Suggestions Please! Animals 13
D Things For SLEEP Insomnia, Sleep Issues 3
B A Couple Things I've Been Cooking Recipes 2