Advice for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy

gabys225

I was diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (Left ventricle hypertrophy). I overdid liver for many years prior to this, and I believe that the excess vitamin A caused/causes a release of free iron from the tissues, which then proceeds to damage everything. This was verified with labs (both vA and high iron) so I began donating and had rapid improvement in fatigue/blood pressure, but the hypertrophy remains, and his since grown slightly.

The echo shows that the deposition of tissue is fibrous and not muscular, which I took to be good news, thinking this could be addressed with fibrinolytic enzymes.

I have combed through most of the forum posts and want to know if anyone knows of anything else that I can do, that I may be missing or overlooking.

-B vitamins, with extra thiamine
-Molecular hydrogen for hydroxyl radical quenching
-Ribose for the heart tissue
-EDTA (helped further bring my iron levels down safely, I am still continuing this)
-CoQ10 (although I may switch this to idebenone given the excess iron causes hypoxia and coq10 turns into an oxidant under such conditions)
-K2
-Aspirin
-Magnesium

Should I seek to lower FFA as well? What do you guys think? I know cardiomyopathies are energetic (as are all things!), my main concern is eliminating the excess fibrous tissue.

Thank you to anyone that responds.

P

Peatness

Attachments

• Left Ventricular Hypertrophy.pdf
    70.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
G

gabys225

Thank you Pina, thank you John for the thoughtful replies. I'll be reading up on all of this.

peateats1

Would estrogen play a role? I'm currently dealing with high diastolic and low pulse pressure, so this is really interesting. I had huge endotoxin, estrogen, and iron issues over the last two years.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals