Add on to regimen from Idea Labs? to attempt to address remaining issues - temperature dips at times and allergies and severe chemical sensitivities

Dr. B

Found it at whole foods! had it this morning when i started sneezing- good stuff! wonder if it has the cocaine component like actual coke- not seeing it in the ingredients.
Coke hasnt had that cocaine in it either, it’s actually unnatural, as maybe 100 years ago it had a full spectrum coca leaf extract, but now they have to filter the cocaine out of it i believe. So you’re getting a coca leaf extract minus the small amount of naturally occurring cocaine, so basically an altered unnatural coca leaf extract. Maybe similar to removing caffeine from tea or coffee?

Jennifer

So basically what I was saying in the first post was that my chemical sensitivity does not seem to be responding at all even though almost everything else is good with me so I don't know if there's a relationship but I guess my question is is it possible there's nothing wrong with me and I'm just very healthy and pure and that toxic chemicals are very bad and because I'm so healthy I am sensitive to them whereas other people just breathe them in and they all have illnesses but I don't have any illnesses ? is that possible? I just I'm at a loss because I feel like I've tried pretty much everything except for taking more supplements which some people have recommended here and I'm trying to be simple and not take a lot of stuff but if anyone has any idea based on all of this please let me know I just feel like I've tried almost everything at this point or maybe it's just going to take more time. I've been like this for over 30 years it seems like it's going on forever.

When you say you had a reaction to the chemicals in the machines at the reception desk, what kind of reaction did you have? I couldn’t quite make out from your post what happened. I think some people are just sensitive regardless of how healthy they are. Bleach is quite strong so it seems understandable to me that you would react to it despite being healthy. I still get a mild headache if I’m using bleach without opening a window, and I’m the healthiest I’ve been in years, maybe in forever. Assuming Ray is correct, and your thyroid function is good, I suppose one thing to consider is if, due to the reactions you experienced in the past, you might be on heightened alert, i.e., perceiving something is a threat even when it isn’t and this is causing your body to overreact?

Where do you get the mexican coke?
I have found it at a small local market near me, but it is pretty popular.
because sugar is what allows t4 to convert to t3 the active form. thats why when i was really sick back in my late 30's Dr. Peat told me to eat marshmallow and i immediately got better and all my hypothyroid symptoms would resolve but longterm was more practical to take thyroid as i couldnt keep up with the amount of sugar required to alleviate my symptoms and when i added the thyroid i didnt need as much sugar and it was easier to manage life. its a balancing act but i do believe in a balanced approach including some supplemental thyroid for people who need it to be ok. i think im one of those people as suffered 30 years without it and have been amazing with it other than the chemical sensitivity which i still dont understand. Although Dr. Peat himself is very sensitive and reacts to things quite intensely. sometimes i think when you are very healthy and pure and avoid toxins, your body picks up on the slighest toxin and its not a health problem - i dont know anymore- still an engima to me. and if thyroid is stable shouldnt temperature be stable even between meals?
You know I was talking about this yesterday, sensitivities to things. The way I perceive perfumes now is strange, they all smell like Raid bug killer spray to me. At first I thought they changed the formula in my husband’s cologne, that he wore for 20 years, but then when someone gave me my favorite, and usual perfume, it had that same Raid smell. On both scents, none of the rest of my family could smell what I smelled. I am actually fine having sensitivities, I see it as my body warning me of danger, which to me is better than being unaware and letting toxins build up in me until they give me bigger issues like cancer.

Holy crap ive reached a new level of health- I feel amazing today!!! So grateful to the sisters here Peatful and Rinse & RePeat who imparted such care and wisdom to me here!! |I had all the raw materials all these years but was missing some simplicity and voila!!! Never have felt and looked better in my life as I do right now!!!!Setting an intention for A Peat sister retreat and a Peat Retreat!!!
I love reading this!

Coke hasnt had that cocaine in it either, it’s actually unnatural, as maybe 100 years ago it had a full spectrum coca leaf extract, but now they have to filter the cocaine out of it i believe. So you’re getting a coca leaf extract minus the small amount of naturally occurring cocaine, so basically an altered unnatural coca leaf extract. Maybe similar to removing caffeine from tea or coffee?
I have read recently, or some lone told me, that Coke never had real cocaine in it, but rather some byproduct from making cocaine.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

When you say you had a reaction to the chemicals in the machines at the reception desk, what kind of reaction did you have? I couldn’t quite make out from your post what happened. I think some people are just sensitive regardless of how healthy they are. Bleach is quite strong so it seems understandable to me that you would react to it despite being healthy. I still get a mild headache if I’m using bleach without opening a window, and I’m the healthiest I’ve been in years, maybe in forever. Assuming Ray is correct, and your thyroid function is good, I suppose one thing to consider is if, due to the reactions you experienced in the past, you might be on heightened alert, i.e., perceiving something is a threat even when it isn’t and this is causing your body to overreact?
Thank you. So true I mean chemicals are causing horrible illnesses in people and I'm extremely healthy. I have no health issues except that I'm chemically sensitive; but I suffer so much and yesterday when I went down to the desk no one else had any issue but me - so I just find it baffling hat I still have this issue. And yes I am open to what you said that my brain is programmed now to react so I tried hypnosis and although it was very valuable in many ways it didn't help at all with the physical sensitivity. there's another technique called rewiring the brain that somebody has shared with me for years and when I asked Dr Pete- I said which one do you think is better hypnosis or rewiring the brain;he said hypnosis. he said he didn't think rewiring the brain made any sense; but I could try that one as people swear by it . that it's really helped them. it has to do with limbic system impairment and people that have had sensitivities like me have gotten better so I guess I should just try that one. otherwise I'm at a complete loss. I thought it was physical after the hypnosis did not work; but I know I'm generally healthier than all those other people that were standing around the desk yesterday; but they were all just fine and I was ruined for the whole day. so I don't know what it means anymore but I'm open to all feedback on this thank you so so much.

Like today I'm in a new location because I am traveling and I'm staying in a new place and I should have brought my air purifier but I didn't feel like dragging it with me cuz that thing really helps me so I'm just picking up any little thing even though the room is pretty good. I taste chemicals in my mouth- that's one of my symptoms -I just always taste chemicals in my mouth like I wake up with a weird chemical taste in my mouth it's like I'm constantly absorbing any little chemical that's in my environment and it like stings my tongue and chars my mouth - it's so bizarre - it's like I'm eating chemicals all the time. I had to stop at a gas station last night before I made the drive for over 3 hours to fill up my vehicle and a horrible reaction at the gas station I hate gas stations and I smelled my hand afterwards and it smelled like gasoline and I immediately tasted it in my mouth like the whole night I felt like I was eating gasoline I washed my hand furiously after it happened and I couldn't get rid of it and it just like is insane what happens to me it is literally like I swallow the chemicals and I eat them. Any insight on this from anyone would be so welcome because I really am at my wit's end I've been walking around like this for over 30 years and I lived in New York City for 19 years if you can only imagine how horrific that was for me I mean it is just hard to live this way. And it's not just tasting and everything in my mouth and singing my gums and my tongue when I get a really bad reaction it affects everything my eyes I get really burnt and horrible nasal symptoms I get foggy and disoriented my intestine gets affected like it I can get like very disrupted with my digestion and bloating and gas and also like feeling nauseous it just affects my entire body and I have this almost every day.

And thank you for your patience everyone with my long rambling. I'm dictating because I don't have things set up here traveling and I tried to go back and add punctuation after I dictated so I hope that made a difference and I'm more understandable.

Jennifer

You’re welcome, @Advocate2021. I’m sorry you’re experiencing such a severe and perplexing reaction. I recall having a heightened sense of smell and taste while following a fruitarian diet and the common belief among those in the fruitarian community is that it’s a byproduct of being so pure, however, that never really sat well with me and just last week, I came across this email exchange with Ray while looking up something for another member:

“A topical aspirin solution might slightly reduce odors. Women with low thyroid, high estrogen, are over-sensitive to odors.

I don’t doubt that you’ve improved immensely since finding Ray, but I think you mentioned waking up multiple times at night to pee? If so, it seems to me your liver isn’t storing enough glycogen to get you through the night so is it possible that your liver and/or thyroid are struggling some? And do you enjoy the nomadic life or do you find it stressful? You’ve probably already thought of these possibilities, but I figured I would mention them just in case.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Thanks. Which category in the email link? Yes what you're saying makes sense but I feel like I'm doing everything to address it I've been through this with doctor for the last 15 years about not storing enough glycogen at night eating sugar before bed taking thyroid you know the diet what else would I do to improve the situation you're talking about overnight and yes I also am aware of hormones and the odors and pregnant women for instance are more sensitive so I just don't know what else to do I'm doing everything to lower estrogen thyroid aspirin diet and when I get my blood work done it's actually quite good I don't think I have really high estrogen in my blood at least I take progesterone I mean all the things that are anti-estrogen I already do them so it is interesting though because I've shared my story I was estrogen poisoned for 12 years and that's when most of my stuff started was when they put me on all that estrogen so I don't know if that permanently has done something to my body I mean I went off all that estrogen when I was 28 or 29 so it's been quite a while but you know I was on estrogen for 12 years and I don't know if that possibly has injured me somehow and now I have estrogen spikes I just don't know what else I could possibly do I feel like I'm doing everything to address everything that you're saying if you have any ideas please let me know I do I take a very good amount of aspirin already so maybe I'm just an alien the fact you know that I never menstruated and then they put me on all those hormones and my body is just really weird I don't know maybe maybe I just have a very unusual hormone system and I'm like always like a pregnant person I don't know

Jennifer

@Advocate2021, it’s under body odor.

Maybe you’re doing too much? You seem like a very proactive person, which is great, but could it be causing you undue stress? It’s like the women who so desperately want to become pregnant, they take all kinds of supplements, follow the best diet, read all the books on conceiving, try to find the perfect position and timing etc., but it’s only until they go on vacation that they finally get pregnant. Like others in the thread have suggested, maybe try cutting out all the supplements, except for thyroid and progesterone, and use aspirin when you feel it’s necessary, and see if that helps? You mentioned in another thread that you consume some liver and dairy fat so that should cover the fat soluble vitamins. The only other thing I can think of is external stress. That’s why I asked if you enjoyed the nomadic life.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

@Advocate2021, it’s under body odor.

Maybe you’re doing too much? You seem like a very proactive person, which is great, but could it be causing you undue stress? It’s like the women who so desperately want to become pregnant, they take all kinds of supplements, follow the best diet, read all the books on conceiving, try to find the perfect position and timing etc., but it’s only until they go on vacation that they finally get pregnant. Like others in the thread have suggested, maybe try cutting out all the supplements, except for thyroid and progesterone, and use aspirin when you feel it’s necessary, and see if that helps? You mentioned in another thread that you consume some liver and dairy fat so that should cover the fat soluble vitamins. The only other thing I can think of is external stress. That’s why I asked if you enjoyed the nomadic life.
Thank you yes I did cut out most of my supplements I do take thyroid and progesterone and I am doing a parasite cleanse out now that I think is actually helping me and I do take some things for my my intestine that are helpful likes for biotics so I'm not going to give those up but I did cut out the vitamins magnesium I do take methylene blue so I really like that I feel like it's helped me a lot I never get sick and I like it I don't think that's bothering me so anyway I just got out the vitamins and minerals even though I was doing them on my skin mainly not the Magnesium but and in terms of the pneumatic life it's just what happened because the world went insane and the type of work that I'm doing it is not what I want and definitely but I'm enjoying it and I've gotten healthier while I've been nomadic the chemical sensitivity started long before that I was a lot more stressed out when I was living in New York City that I am now so I don't think it's causing me a problem I feel like my stress level is much lower now than it was when I was a lawyer in New York City for 19 years that was stressful so I don't think that's what it is and the sensitivity like I said started a long long time ago and it seems to have started when I was poisoned on estrogen so it's interesting and I just wonder if that's caused some kind of susceptibility permanently for me I took that stuff for 12 years and a lot of other drugs and it might have compromised me I just hope there's a way to heal it but thank you so much I'm walking in a beautiful park right now I'm dictating but it's good for my stress as you said I don't feel

A

Adf

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned yet but Ginger extract is also great for raising metabolism. Ginger has medicinal properties, treats nausea (if nauseous for some reason), has positive effects on body weight/blood pressure/blood sugar, improve cardiovascular health, improve digestion, immune system.. etc.

I put it in a 1L bottle and drink throughout the day, about 3-5 grams.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Update: I was away and tried going off remaining supplements other than thyroid and progesterone mainly with intermittent belly applications of stressnon and energin both of which i find helpful with no negative reactions.

So I have been off A,D,K (health natural liquids) and magnesium glycinate pure powder for one week and even stopped aspirin, methylene Blue (health natura) and cyproheptadine a few days ago while away. I had to recommence cyproheptadine due to severe allergies (ive had these my whole life independent of any supplements and do not think they are caused by supplements). I am enjoying the simplicity and the break and finding creative ways to get my nutrition from food. When i got constipated and thought maybe because not enough magnesium, i bought dark chocolate truffles, cocoa powder and kale for boiling. Well that worked- got the opposite problem so the magnesium from food is quite effective!!

My plan is to add things back one at a time to see if any are issues- starting with aspirin (plain pure aspirin powder- going to see about using transdermally per another thread here) and then if good, methylene blue because i do think mb is extremely beneficial and protective, especially in our current world and the bioweapon situation. Then, i am going to get bloodwork for D, K, A, E, hormones etc. I am very fair skinned so not sure if i can do without D but will switch to skin application if so as well as the K and A if I need them and will adjust frequency according to results- maybe just do each a couple times per week on skin. i am going to focus on diet and maybe add more liver at least one per week ( got lax with it and been doing more like once per month), oysters at least once per week and some other sources of D- clam juice maybe , also mushrooms raised a certain way are a good source.

I am doing a parasite cleanse, sporebiotics, IGG's (Dr Peat recommended these- immunoglobulins/colostrum) and undecylenic acid as my intestine is my achilles heal and i have been working on it intensely with much improvement. So hard to tell whether some of the improvement in my intestine is due to eliminating some of the supplements or all else i am doing. Feels 90 percent better though than it did 2 months ago. I believe prior rounds of charcoal, camphosal, Sulphur, lidocaine were helpful and now im at the grand finale with it.

Many over the years have told me the chemical sensitivity is most likely coming from the intestine; however great improvements in intestinal health have provided no relief for the chemical sensitivity. And I am seeing no change in the chemical sensitivity and allergies since adjusting supplements. Temperature has been better and generally i feel and look great- yet the chemical sensitivity and allergies are still serious. Terrible during my trip and i did not take my air purifier- big mistake- place i stayed in was pretty toxic with air fresheners etc. So, I continue to look for answers and there were some protocols mentioned on the forum to me in various threads i posted so may start looking at those. This would mean more supplements; but at this point i need some relief and i do not see a correlation between that and the elimination of supplements; although it is still valuable to give my body and intestine a break and intro back one at a time. for sure. And then there is the question of whether there actually is nothing wrong with me other than being extremely healthy and my body sensitive to toxic substances. the people around me do not react ; yet they have many health issues- diabetes, cancer, endocrine imbalance etc. But then again it seems there are healthy balanced people also who are not chemically sensitive which makes me look at it as a sign of imbalance. Frustrating to say the least, but all part of the journey. And if i am putting out a book and enterprise about health and anti-aging to the world, I can't go around reacting to every little fume- how would that look on a talk show lol??

So grateful to you all and appreciative of continued feedback and i continue to seek solutions to this lifelong health enigma and my only remaining health issue after solving so many. The chemical sensitivity did really set in when i was put on estrogen at 17 almost 18- so that should be a clue for sure and trying to figure out since my whole lifestyle, other than unavoidable exposure to our toxic world which is estrogenic, lowers estrogen. I wonder if all that Big Pharma estrogen poisoning I was administered for 12 years made be hypersensitive to all estrogenic substances- all the chemicals to which i react are in fact estrogenic. Food for thought and perhaps a clue as to what else i could possible do.

PeskyPeater

So grateful to you all and appreciative of continued feedback and i continue to seek solutions to this lifelong health enigma and my only remaining health issue after solving so many. The chemical sensitivity did really set in when i was put on estrogen at 17 almost 18- so that should be a clue for sure and trying to figure out since my whole lifestyle, other than unavoidable exposure to our toxic world which is estrogenic, lowers estrogen. I wonder if all that Big Pharma estrogen poisoning I was administered for 12 years made be hypersensitive to all estrogenic substances- all the chemicals to which i react are in fact estrogenic. Food for thought and perhaps a clue as to what else i could possible do.
Bingo. Seems the cells have become hypersensitive to estrogen. And increased mast cells expression from the hypothroidism. Look for PalmitoylEthanolAmide PEA, I believe it can help to correct this.

In agreement with those data, in both pain models, PEA administration in challenged mice specifically restored the expression of two proteins involved in neurosteroidogenensis, the steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR) and cytochrome P450 side-chain cleavage (P450scc) in the ipsilateral horns of spinal cord, without affecting their expression in the contralateral side. These results provide new information about the involvement of de novo neurosteroid synthesis in the modulation of pain behavior by PEA.
Implication of allopregnanolone in the antinociceptive effect of N-palmitoylethanolamide in acute or persistent pain

One important risk factor for the development of asthma is allergen sensitization. Recent increasing evidence suggests a prominent role of mast cells in asthma pathophysiology. Since Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA), an endogenous lipid mediator chemically related to – and co-released with- the endocannabinoid anandamide, behaves as a local autacoid down-regulator of mast cell activation and inflammation, we explored the possible contribution of PEA in allergic sensitization, by using ovalbumin (OVA) as sensitizing agent in the mouse.
Palmitoylethanolamide Supplementation during Sensitization Prevents Airway Allergic Symptoms in the Mouse | Semantic Scholar

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

I have been drinking this Mexican Coke. I also have been using this fresh ginger soda as an antihistamine.
Oh my - i had an immediate allergic reaction to the ginger soda, not to the mexican one. going to call the company and find out whats in the ginger. happened within seconds- face swelling, sneezing, eye watering. been about 14 hours and still taste burning from it. i dont think its ginger because i ate ginger candy and did not get this reaction, although i am suspicious of ginger and think Dr. Peat has expressed concern about it in the past. Calling company and will update. wondering if it has black pepper which i am extremely allergic to.

Oh my - i had an immediate allergic reaction to the ginger soda, not to the mexican one. going to call the company and find out whats in the ginger. happened within seconds- face swelling, sneezing, eye watering. been about 14 hours and still taste burning from it. i dont think its ginger because i ate ginger candy and did not get this reaction, although i am suspicious of ginger and think Dr. Peat has expressed concern about it in the past. Calling company and will update. wondering if it has black pepper which i am extremely allergic to.
What brand?

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

What brand?
maine root- the one in picture you posted in your response to me here. i am fine with the mexican flavor- i think its black pepper- its very spicy. im calling them now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals