Acne/rosacea and blepharitis: best facial practices?

Korven

Also a simple "hack" for blepharitis:

Terpinen-4-ol soaked wipes (e.g cliradex, blephademodex).

They are AWESOME. After like 2 days they got rid of all my dry eye symptoms, crusty eyes in morning, inflamed eyelids, and so on. Ridiculously effective. I've used TTO products in the past but these wipes are on another level. This also kind of confirms that demodex still is the main culprit for me.

OP
ivy

ivy

Hi @ivy , how are you getting on with using Soolantra? Did it fix your demodex mite/rosacea problem?

I still occasionally get some rosacea flareups and the skin on my nose has a typical rough "demodex texture" which I don't like. I have a tube of unused Soolanta so I was thinking of hopping back on the juice... I am hesitant though because I tried it for 1 month before with no results (and I used ZZ cream for 3 months) but from what I read it can take up to 6-12 months for full effects.

I'm doing much better. In the morning, my face is almost free of any redness. I've a week left of the antibiotic cream, Soolantra I'll be using for an additional 3 months. With winter, I might be able to tell whether some of the redness is permanent or a skin burn or damaged cappilaries or what. I've no way of telling whether the mites are gone, but washing the face twice a day and getting rid of masks and oily creams has to have helped.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals