"A hundred days to develop a new vaccine"

burtlancast

I wonder how many people will gobble this up ?

They anticipate a new pandemic and although they have no clue yet of the micro organism in cause they're sure to achieve a vaccine in 100 days.

As if that was a good thing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD1JeEOj_ys

Last edited:

Dave Clark

Many, I am sure, yet, far less than before the last scam I would imagine. I hope the British people don't buy into this ongoing nonsense, I know they are smarter than that, but even smart people can be conned.

Peatress

Many, I am sure, yet, far less than before the last scam I would imagine. I hope the British people don't buy into this ongoing nonsense, I know they are smarter than that, but even smart people can be conned.
The ones that were not harmed the first time round are likely to fall for it again. I've had conversations with a few vaccinated people who laugh at me when I say vaccines are not safe. I thought I red pilled someone last summer only to speak to them in the autumn and they had their booster - she was also very hustle towards me. The war on "misinformation", a la Marianna Spring, has been very powerful.

Last edited:

Palerider

1000021317.jpg

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Next time someone talks to a vaccinated folk, ask him how come Africa and Haiti weren't vaccinated and yet didn't suffer mass Covid deaths.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals