2yo is having extreme immune responses to something

Fitch

My friend's 2yo boy for the past 3-4 months has had these spells where he gets very flushed in the face and becomes very loop and starts to act strange, this then being followed by him passing out and having to be taken to the ER. The first episode of all of this was remedied by giving him Benadryl so I assumed the problem would be allergies or something causing a massive influx of histamines. After having a full allergy panel done at the Mayo Clinic, they came back with nothing, other than the idea that these may be seizures. Both him and his sister (who's 4) have very bad eczema so they're aren't the healthiest immune system-wise to begin with. I'm trying to affect their diet to the extent I can to aid with the eczema but this "episodic passing-out/seizure thing" is way too extreme of a reaction to something to not reach out for additional help. Any advice would be appreciated!

I love you all and sincerely appreciate it!

Second post as my first one yesterday was posted to a too general off area and for the life of me can't figure out how to delete it so forgive me for the slight repost. I'm hopeful you guys would know better as to what look towards for guidance and aid to all this and it's taking a massive toll on my friend's mental health and well being. Also, the boy was sadly vax'd when he was 1 and a half, around there. How much that comes into play I've not a clue. Once again, thank you all for reading any idea ideas/hunches you have please share.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Was he vax'd with the mRNA technology when he was around 1.5 years old?

I don't know how to help, but perhaps get him outdoors, grounded in nature, and consider vitamin D gummies.
:praying:

OP
F

Fitch

Was he vax'd with the mRNA technology when he was around 1.5 years old?

I don't know how to help, but perhaps get him outdoors, grounded in nature, and consider vitamin D gummies.
:praying:
I believe so, poor little dude. I'm just hoping it's related to something else besides that as the MRNA vac seems to hard to full detox from, if at all. Being winter in Minnesota, grounding is a bit rough but definitely possible, and I'll look into vitamin D gummies. Thanks for the advice!

if all these kids have eczema I would start with removing wheat. I have the atopic triad myself (asthma, hayfever, eczema) and as an adult on of the best things for me was to remove wheat. It seems to affect so many these days.

OP
F

Fitch

if all these kids have eczema I would start with removing wheat. I have the atopic triad myself (asthma, hayfever, eczema) and as an adult on of the best things for me was to remove wheat. It seems to affect so many these days.
Thanks, good to know! I brought up to her the whole reason Paul Saladino originally went carnivore was to get his eczema under control. and there's the issues of how well you're actually able to police what children eat, especially being that they're away from her care half the time and with their father. She says the daycare they good to does a really good job wither specific diets and all that but I feel like kids will find a way to get into other things too.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
In a very recent interview on Steve Kirsch’s Substack channel, Robert F. Kennedy stated that aluminum adjuvants in childhood vaccines are responsible for the development of allergies. The aluminum adjuvant causes inflammation and if some other allergen is present, let’s say the child eats peanut sandwiches right after the vaccination, then the child will end up with a peanut allergy.

However, I don’t think that aluminum is included in the mRNA vaccines. Maybe the little boy also received other shots at the same time? But maybe the mRNA vaccine will cause a similar allergy triggering event?

So any exposure to known or unknown allergens, including wheat products, could trigger the body’s mechanism to become allergic to that substance.

So any exposure to known or unknown allergens, including wheat products, could trigger the body’s mechanism to become allergic to that substance.
Right, it is all about trial and error, so I was just suggesting a major allergen. Could be milk, God forbid, and many other things

could be as simple as perfumes in laundry detergent or soaps etc...it would be easy to rule that out and to stay away from that.

OP
F

Fitch

Right, it is all about trial and error, so I was just suggesting a major allergen. Could be milk, God forbid, and many other things
I'd hate for it to be milk. In response to your other comment we've gotten rid of anything with scents, parabens and pthylates and all that as I'm very anti estrogenic compound and know how harmful they are. Thankfully, as you said, those are easy enough to get away from.

I'd hate for it to be milk. In response to your other comment we've gotten rid of anything with scents, parabens and pthylates and all that as I'm very anti estrogenic compound and know how harmful they are. Thankfully, as you said, those are easy enough to get away from.
that's awesome! I have been doing that for years, and then I found out that polyester is actually polyethylene terephthalate (PET)...so I actually threw out half of my closet since Christmas.

OP
F

Fitch

In a very recent interview on Steve Kirsch’s Substack channel, Robert F. Kennedy stated that aluminum adjuvants in childhood vaccines are responsible for the development of allergies. The aluminum adjuvant causes inflammation and if some other allergen is present, let’s say the child eats peanut sandwiches right after the vaccination, then the child will end up with a peanut allergy.

However, I don’t think that aluminum is included in the mRNA vaccines. Maybe the little boy also received other shots at the same time? But maybe the mRNA vaccine will cause a similar allergy triggering event?

I was worried about the vaccines causing reactions like this, especially when someone is so young. The whole panel skin allergy test didn't reveal anything but even Mayo Clinic say that food ones are very particular and may require additional testing. I just don't buy into this all being a coincidence that it arises after he's been vaccinated, but you'll never get doctors to acknowledge that.

OP
F

Fitch

that's awesome! I have been doing that for years, and then I found out that polyester is actually polyethylene terephthalate (PET)...so I actually threw out half of my closet since Christmas.
The polyester purge I had after reading Estrogeneration was a sight to see as well! ❤️ I'll see if my grandma would be able to sew a shower curtain. The problem is producers of kids toys all fill them with chemicals that I worry is also affecting this poor kids health negatively. It's also difficult to get kid forks and knives that aren't plastic and terrible for them.

The polyester purge I had after reading Estrogeneration was a sight to see as well! ❤️ I'll see if my grandma would be able to sew a shower curtain. The problem is producers of kids toys all fill them with chemicals that I worry is also affecting this poor kids health negatively. It's also difficult to get kid forks and knives that aren't plastic and terrible for them.

I never heard of that book! Will have to read it now.

People absolutely need to start critically thinking, If I was having my children in this era I would not give any type of Childhood or otherwise vaccine.... they are all filth and not fit for purpose.

OP
F

Fitch

People absolutely need to start critically thinking, If I was having my children in this era I would not give any type of Childhood or otherwise vaccine.... they are all filth and not fit for purpose.
Trust me, we think the same but what's done is done. It doesn't do any good for me to tell her how she should have done this and not that. I totally agree though, vaccines are ***t.

OP
F

Fitch

OP
F

Fitch

@Fitch
I understand completely..... I am just venting my extreme hatred Of the so called medical industry....PHARMAGEDDON
This speaks the whole "hope is frail but hard to kill" adage but I wonder if the powers that be will every reverse course and actually want to help and heal people. I really doubt it but my heart wishes it weren't true. There's gotta be a way to help the people that gave into taking this, and especially ways to heal their little ones from it. God forbid this poor boy has numerological impairments causing seizures because of this, which may speak to how badly I want this to be attributable to something else.

The very fact that the poor boy had other problems before speaks to the parents obviously doing normal vaccinations ,
But to give a baby experimental gene therapy shot what on Earth were they thinking!!
I absolutely understand that you cannot say anything but therein lies The problem.
I have no recommendations but I would look at doctor Zack Bush and his therapies.... Have no other words

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals