ignore

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Re: I saw an INSANELY good looking guy at the store today and truly saw what my life is

you said:
This guy trumps pretty much everyone I have seen in my life, in person and in picture. He even trumps Dolph Lundgren. He was the epitome of Chad.

This guy was at least 6'6", BROAD SHOULDERED, moderately muscular, football player physique, tattoos on his right arm. His face was pretty much perfect, and he had a noticeably protruding anteface. He looked a lot like prime Chris Carmack, but he was even better looking and with more of an anteface. Same slayer facial expression too.

He was noticeably different, a totally different species, from you and me. He was closer to a god than to a man. All heads in the store were turned towards him. I turned towards my sister and she was eyefucking the s*** out of him. The cashier was extra nice to him, you could tell her pu**Y was dripping wet just by being in his presence. Every girl who has ever come in contact with this guy has wanted to have sex with him, and all this guy has to do to get laid is snap his fingers. This guy is legitimately the best looking guy I have ever seen in my life.

I felt like such s*** getting so BRUTALLY SCREWED by him. I'm 6' and this guy utterly towered over me. Not only that, but he was also had a much higher shoulder breadth to height ratio than me. I felt like a 6 year old girl standing next to him. When I got home I looked at myself in the mirror, and it was so painful to see my subhuman rat face staring back at me. I never felt so so inadequate, so subhuman.

And then it dawned on me. Every thing I do in life, all the studying I do, all the job hunting I do, all the wage slaving I do, is just so I can experience in life a tiny sliver of what this guy gets to experience on a daily basis. I spend years in high stress and poverty to get a graduate degree, wageslave, and take it up the **** from a douchebag boss, just so I can earn enough wealth to maybe someday hopefully attract a 5/10 woman whom I could marry. This guy just snaps his fingers and he can bang multiple 9/10 girls today with zero effort.

:barf

Katty

Re: I saw an INSANELY good looking guy at the store today and truly saw what my life is

you said:
This guy trumps pretty much everyone I have seen in my life, in person and in picture. He even trumps Dolph Lundgren. He was the epitome of Chad.

This guy was at least 6'6", BROAD SHOULDERED, moderately muscular, football player physique, tattoos on his right arm. His face was pretty much perfect, and he had a noticeably protruding anteface. He looked a lot like prime Chris Carmack, but he was even better looking and with more of an anteface. Same slayer facial expression too.

He was noticeably different, a totally different species, from you and me. He was closer to a god than to a man. All heads in the store were turned towards him. I turned towards my sister and she was eyefucking the s*** out of him. The cashier was extra nice to him, you could tell her pu**Y was dripping wet just by being in his presence. Every girl who has ever come in contact with this guy has wanted to have sex with him, and all this guy has to do to get laid is snap his fingers. This guy is legitimately the best looking guy I have ever seen in my life.

I felt like such s*** getting so BRUTALLY SCREWED by him. I'm 6' and this guy utterly towered over me. Not only that, but he was also had a much higher shoulder breadth to height ratio than me. I felt like a 6 year old girl standing next to him. When I got home I looked at myself in the mirror, and it was so painful to see my subhuman rat face staring back at me. I never felt so so inadequate, so subhuman.

And then it dawned on me. Every thing I do in life, all the studying I do, all the job hunting I do, all the wage slaving I do, is just so I can experience in life a tiny sliver of what this guy gets to experience on a daily basis. I spend years in high stress and poverty to get a graduate degree, wageslave, and take it up the **** from a douchebag boss, just so I can earn enough wealth to maybe someday hopefully attract a 5/10 woman whom I could marry. This guy just snaps his fingers and he can bang multiple 9/10 girls today with zero effort.

You're making a ton of assumptions about this guy based on seeing him in a store on one day. Maybe he was handsome and a lot of women are attracted to him, but there are probably women who would be more attracted to you. I'm not always attracted to someone that others perceive as conventionally attractive. There are a lot of factors that go into a person's attraction to another person.
Also, just because someone is good looking or has it easy with the ladies... doesn't mean everything in his life is good and easy. Every person has struggles. Sometimes our struggles end up leading us to different paths that actually make us happy. Maybe, despite his looks or ability to have lots of sex, he's actually really unhappy. Sometimes people actually have pain or sadness because of their good looks- it can cause problems in life just as "ugliness" can. Assuming that others have it easy in life is a bit of a juvenile view.

Sounds like you're depressed for other hardships in your life right now. Not sure about your health protocol at the moment, but perhaps seeking therapy or something along those lines would be beneficial.

you said:

Quoted incase you decide to delete it.

Can you stop whining already; you've received great responses and advice that you can take to help yourself. If all you want to do create threads whining and complaining, despite others' replies in an effort to help you, then you're in the wrong place.

you said:
Katty said:
You're making a ton of assumptions about this guy based on seeing him in a store on one day. Maybe he was handsome and a lot of women are attracted to him, but there are probably women who would be more attracted to you. I'm not always attracted to someone that others perceive as conventionally attractive. There are a lot of factors that go into a person's attraction to another person.
Also, just because someone is good looking or has it easy with the ladies... doesn't mean everything in his life is good and easy. Every person has struggles. Sometimes our struggles end up leading us to different paths that actually make us happy. Maybe, despite his looks or ability to have lots of sex, he's actually really unhappy. Sometimes people actually have pain or sadness because of their good looks- it can cause problems in life just as "ugliness" can. Assuming that others have it easy in life is a bit of a juvenile view.

:lol: I've accepted the facts, I'm subhuman, I lost at life at life from the get go and AT THE VERY BEST
I can attempt catch up to the winners resting at the finish line.

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST!

cantstoppeating said:
Can you stop whining already; you've received great responses and advice that you can take to help yourself. If all you want to do create threads whining and complaining, despite others' replies in an effort to help you, then you're in the wrong place.

Standard self-improvement spiel that I've already done and coping mechanisms aren't good advice.

I don't know what 'advice' you've tried or what 'coping mechanisms' you've attempted.

My personal advice to you is this: either continue wallowing in your apathy and negative thoughts while swimming in a "poor me" attitude OR accept that you're ugly, that life isn't fair and that others have it easier than you, but that you're going to do the best with what you've got.

If you decide to do the latter then start lifting weights and join a team sport.

Kasper

Yeah, I saw some guy, once.

35 years old man, married with an as good looking woman

Later heard, that he had a severe form of Rheumatoid arthritis.
His wife being depressed, and not being to able to handle the two kids.
One boy with autism. One girl with adhd.

This guy just snaps his fingers and he can bang multiple 9/10 girls today with zero effort.

Man... is that your life goal ? Is that the reason you are on this earth ? So that in the end you can become attractive enough so that you can bang 9/10 girls ?

I would bet, that if god made you look attractive as hell today, and that you would be able to bang this 9/10 girl, that within a week, thoughts will be popping in your head: "Is this all there is ?" You know George Clooney being depressed, and can bang any girl he wants...

Just be grateful for the things you got man. And find some meaning in this life beyond this extremely superficial nonsense... You won't be remembered you for the amount of 9/10 girls you ****88 in your life...

you said:
Kasper said:
This guy just snaps his fingers and he can bang multiple 9/10 girls today with zero effort.

Man... is that your life goal ? Is that the reason you are on this earth ? So that in the end you can become attractive enough so that you can bang 9/10 girls ?

I would bet, that if god made you look attractive as hell today, and that you would be able to bang this 9/10 girl, that within a week, thoughts will be popping in your head: "Is this all there is ?" You know George Clooney being depressed, and can bang any girl he wants...

Just be grateful for the things you got man. And find some meaning in this life beyond this extremely superficial nonsense... You won't be remembered you for the amount of 9/10 girls you f***ed in your life...

The benefits of being attractive and tall heavily bleed over to other aspects of life.

In your current state you're filtering out all the conflicting evidence so that you can indulge in your defeatist attitude.

Try "genetic-arbitrage". Go to a country where your look/race is relatively unique, perhaps a 3rd world country and try your hand there.

Also, try plastic surgery -- Korea seems a good bet. You've got nothing to lose.

Attachments

• OB-UW605_PLASTI_G_20121008055112.jpg
    OB-UW605_PLASTI_G_20121008055112.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,047

Onehumin

Now I'm intrigued. As the saying goes..Man up !!!
Up the dosage, I don't even need to see your bloodwork cuzz I'm betting your cells are a sponge for estrogen and the test you don't have is putting on that little girly voice in your head.
Remember hormones are King, without them the way you think and feel are subhuman. you change those levels back into the good range and you will not even here the girly boy voice in your head. "Don't trust your feelings my friend" they will change if you change your chemistry. if not i suggest slippers and a nice cup of tea, which is ok if your over 70 years old. Try listening to some Solfeggios and tune that brain up and all things good will happen.

montmorency

There's such a thing as male bimbos as well.

Does the 6 ft 6" hunk of meat necessarily have anything worthwhile to say while he's pulling on his post-coital cigarette?

Personality and character win out over any amount of good looks in the long run, and that goes for both sexes.

Also, don't very tall people often have back problems and other practical problems in living their lives?
Be careful what you wish for.

Kasper

"The benefits of being attractive and tall heavily bleed over to other aspects of life."

If you keep saying this to yourself, they probably do...

Katty

I sort of suspected this post was made up. Don't know why I bothered replying to "you's" posts today. Not sure what he is trying to accomplish.

narouz

Katty said:
I sort of suspected this post was made up. Don't know why I bothered replying to "you's" posts today. Not sure what he is trying to accomplish.
It does seem as though you's post is copied.
I responded too.
I guess it raises an age-old dynamic.
Ages old 'archetypes' and narratives maybe.

Maybe it is not copied.
Maybe "you" posted as him/herself
on a couple of internet forums....

mujuro

Forum Supporter

you said:
cantstoppeating said:
I don't know what 'advice' you've tried or what 'coping mechanisms' you've attempted.

My personal advice to you is this: either continue wallowing in your apathy and negative thoughts while swimming in a "poor me" attitude OR accept that you're ugly, that life isn't fair and that others have it easier than you, but that you're going to do the best with what you've got.

If you decide to do the latter then start lifting weights and join a team sport.

I already lift weights, which falls under standard self-improvement advice. It hardly helps.
Everybody lifts today. It's not excelling, it's keeping up to the standard.

You've been spending too much time around the misc. Lots of people lift, but only a marginal fraction do it well. The misc are losers, that's why they are on misc. Start powerlifting or strongman. Get your mind away from the superficial, the obsession with looks and physique. The misc is the epitome of neuroticism.

narouz said:
Maybe it is not copied.
Maybe "you" posted as him/herself
on a couple of internet forums....[/font]

Both equally as bizarre.

halken

Stereotypes women; check.

Stereotypes men; check.

Is manipulated by the media's influence of cultural archetypes of men and women; check.

Has a victim mentality that he confuses for reality and projects it onto someone else creating a false high-social status for that person of which he is complaining here in this forum about; check.

burtlancast

Katty

Did the mods alter this post? Why does it list me as the originator of this post? And why is the title now "ignore?"

Richiebogie

Katty said:
Did the mods alter this post? Why does it list me as the originator of this post? And why is the title now "ignore?"

It looks like the original poster was deleted, making the first responder the new originator!

Don't worry, Winston Smith will go through it later and tidy it up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals