Low Toxin Videos You'll never look at beans the same again after watching this video!

Ainaga

They are all beans. Its a false dichotomy.

And now you are using fallacy of authority, this with Nikola Tesla.
If somebody famous said it, it must be true.

This is pure marketing/promoting.
You will get so much value out of quitting coffee because so much money was spent and so much time involved and so much restraint.
Its what every Christian is going to get hooked on because suffering is a important to them.

Also, I was thinking. All these twitter posts about low vitamin A. That could all be fake. Those twitter accounts and posts. I don't really know, but the thought entered my mind.:):
coffee is not a bean, 'bean' in the case of coffee is a misnomer. the coffee we consume is the pip of a fruit.

youngsinatra

But beans are one of the few things that actually reliably help my liver/gallbladder and digestive issues. Maybe I need to try low oxalate beans.

I think the high soluble fiber content is one thing, but the high molybdenum content is much more important for detoxification.

Last edited:

DanDare

Forum Supporter
I have not watched the video so I really cannot judge properly, but ...

She is against caffeine and pro soluble fibre to transport hepatic waste out of the recycling loop and hence out of the body. Hence in this regard beans and coffee are opposites since beans are high in soluble fibre while coffee is low in soluble fibre. Beans are low in caffeine while coffee is high in caffeine.

DanDare

Forum Supporter
I am cooking my beans from dry (I soak them first normally) until they are no longer bitter. Takes about at hour or two. Soaking is free and takes some time off the cooking but not a necessary step as boiling will quickly hydrate them anyway. Also make sure you don't toss the water if you want to keep the soluble fibre... It's not called soluble for no reason - you'll throw it out with the water !

100 grams of dry beans makes approx. 240 grams of cooked beans, which is equal to 1 x400 gram can.. works out half the cost.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
coffee is not a bean, 'bean' in the case of coffee is a misnomer. the coffee we consume is the pip of a fruit.
How is that different to any other "bean"?
Any kind of a bean is the pip of a fruit, no?

@DanDare
You know that beans are soaked in order to extract toxins and throw them away?
Also when you cook them it is advisable to change the water so you throw out even more toxins.

I think that people are so desperate for some solid ground under their feet. We are in the end times of this world, people are grabbing onto anything to have some certainty.
I have kind of distanced my self from the forum and am observing what people write.
Many false prophets, golden calves are popping out on every corner...

Last edited:

Nick

How is that different to any other "bean"?
Any kind of a bean is the pip of a fruit, no?
There is no similarity between drinking coffee and eating beans unless you mean drinking a hot water extract of ground up beans and throwing away the beans which nobody does with non-coffee beans.
@DanDare
You mean like how we use hot water to extract toxins (caffeine) from coffee beans?

DanDare

Forum Supporter
@DanDare
Also when you cook them it is advisable to change the water so you throw out even more toxins.
I already said that you can do this if you like but you will throw away some of the soluble fibre, which is important for dealing with toxins. The cooking destroys the lectins ( they no longer taste bitter).

She's just saying she doesn't like caffeine ( explains why) and likes souble fibre - I don't think that is going to bring about the end of the world is it? 😂

DanDare

Forum Supporter
You mean like how we use hot water to extract toxins (caffeine) from coffee beans?

Yes if you boil anything in water, then anything water soluble will eventually become equally concentrated across the contents of the pot.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Yes, exactly
With coffee you intentionally drink chemicals and discard beans, and with "edible" beans you discard chemicals and eat the bean.

There is all sorts of things in the water from beans, not just lectins, saponins...I would think there are better ways of eating soluble fiber then keeping.the water of cooking beans.

Please also note that I am not pro coffee. I am not defending coffee...

Nick

There is all sorts of things in the water from beans, not just lectins, saponins...I would think there are better ways of eating soluble fiber then keeping.the water of cooking beans.
Personally I feel best when I drain the soaking water but eat the cooking gravy from beans, and this is what my taste intuitively leads me to do as well. I think the "toxins" in beans are just not that big a deal for me and to me the gravy tastes like it is mineral and nutrient rich and also delicious. Other people may have more of an issue with the substances in the gravy and might want to try draining it off.

Kyle970

I think you need good hcl/bike for beans, its confusing that they are recommended highly to everyone. Maybe okay to work up to them in time when in good health.
In some interview she says no way they get through a leaky gut, tight junctions; I question that.
I do find they are less inflammatory then some of these lab made fibers.

youngsinatra

I think you need good hcl/bike for beans, its confusing that they are recommended highly to everyone. Maybe okay to work up to them in time when in good health.
In some interview she says no way they get through a leaky gut, tight junctions; I question that.
I do find they are less inflammatory then some of these lab made fibers.
Karen thinks a lot of digestive issues are caused by bile sludge. And that free bile acids are irritating to the gut. There a quite a lot of people with IBD, colitis etc. in full remission (for years) on the protocol. (Unique Hammond being famous for it in the space; who failed paleo, SCD, AIP miserably before)

Karen thinks that beans help to remove old sticky bile (cholesterol, fat soluble toxins, sex hormones…) that has been been recycled over and over and over again via the enterohepatic recirculation.

She says when old bile is completely eliminated (instead of continually recycled) then the liver is forced to make new („fresh“) bile.

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
It can be fun to be a part of this forum. Things are flying all directions. :laughing:
Just keep it calm...:D

Let me edit my comment:
I have not watched the video so I really cannot judge properly, but as I was loosely thinking about what I read in this thread it came to me that this is a false dichotomy.
First, coffee, sugar and liver are presented as "bad and toxic" and then beans are inserted as the alternative which is good. Like these things are an opposite to each other. Presented as either , or.
When in fact both coffee and beans are "beans" and contain large number of chemicals and anti nutrients.

Seams like somebody has an agenda to push beans as a "miracle food". Just sayin'... :):
I get major adrenaline dumps when I drink coffee. Beans do the opposite for me. They calm my system when I’m in the middle of an adrenaline dump. The soluble fiber in beans binds to toxic bile full of excess hormones and allows them to be eliminated through bowel movements. Without soluble fiber, the bile (full of toxins) gets reabsorbed into the blood stream and you are walking around with highly adrenalized blood. Karen Hurd explains hormones in the most common sense way I’ve ever seen. I highly suggest actually watching the video. I was strongly against consuming beans for years and through reading Karen Hurd’s work and then experimenting, my mind has been thoroughly change.

Aleksandr

I am cooking my beans from dry (I soak them first normally) until they are no longer bitter. Takes about at hour or two. Soaking is free and takes some time off the cooking but not a necessary step as boiling will quickly hydrate them anyway. Also make sure you don't toss the water if you want to keep the soluble fibre... It's not called soluble for no reason - you'll throw it out with the water !

100 grams of dry beans makes approx. 240 grams of cooked beans, which is equal to 1 x400 gram can.. works out half the cost.
once you've cooked them, what do you mean "don't toss the water" - do you boil it down? or do you eat the beans in the water like a bean soup?

DanDare

Forum Supporter
once you've cooked them, what do you mean "don't toss the water" - do you boil it down? or do you eat the beans in the water like a bean soup?
I don't cook them in excessive amounts of water. I just keep the pot topped up. So by the time they are done, the water is like a gel around the beans.

@Dolomite Have you tried to stop drinking coffee after chronic use and experienced terrifying symptoms of low cortisol/numbness? nausea / vomiting / migraine / depression / apathy / sweating? The coffee isn't to blame because it was supporting your now depleting adrenals...in fact it was helping them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240614-103728.png
    Screenshot_20240614-103728.png
    525 KB · Views: 5

Apple

I feel nutrient deficient if I eat beans too regularly, and even worse if eaten with every meal.

The antinutrients in them blunt calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron absorption. My teeth feel worse too when I eat them daily.
Beans inhibit pancreatic lipase ( needed for fat digestion) and α-Glucosidase ( crucial enzyme that catalyzes the final stage of carbohydrate digestion). I think it is not always desirable. Hence it makes sense to eat beans separately from main meals unless you are trying to loose weight or suffer diabetes.
Same thing about coffee and cocoa. They are anti-obesity drugs.
I'm going to cut on beans for now. (maybe late afternoon snack only)

Pancreatic lipase is the only source for the enzymatic digestion of fat. Lipase hydrolyzes dietary triglycerides to monoacylglycerols and free fatty acids. Deficiency of pancreatic lipase results in serious fat malabsorption.

------------------------

Abstract

Total phenolic and saponin components were extracted from 13 commonly consumed food legumes produced in China, and then a systematic comparative study was conducted to investigate their inhibitory effects against digestive enzymes, pancreatic lipase, and α-glycosidase, respectively. Saponin extract (1 mg/mL) from black bean exhibited the highest (41.8%) pancreatic lipase inhibitory effect, followed by phenolic extract from adzuki bean with 36.3%, saponin extract from yellow soybean with 34.1%, saponin extract from pinto bean with 32.6%. It is worth mentioning that both phenolic and saponin extracts from the mung bean, adzuki bean, lima bean, and pinto bean exhibited inhibitory effects against pancreatic lipase. Among four beans, the adzuki bean had the highest inhibitory effects against pancreatic lipase activity. In the α-glycosidase assays, phenolic extracts exhibited stronger α-glycosidase inhibitory activity than that of saponins in general. Phenolic extracts of the adzuki bean, black bean, fava bean, lentil, rock bean, and red kidney bean inhibited over 80% of α-glycosidase activity at the concentration of 1 mg/mL. Both phenolic and saponin extracts from the adzuki bean and rock bean exhibited inhibitory effects against α-glycosidase. The results indicate that adzuki bean is one of the best target beans for further study on their anti-obesity and anti-diabetes effects via cell and animal models.

Materials

A total of 13 food legumes, such as yellow soybean , mung bean, adzuki bean , black bean, green pea , fava bean, cowpea , lentil , red kidney bean, lima bean , pinto bean , rock bean , and black soybean.

Last edited:

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
@Dolomite Have you tried to stop drinking coffee after chronic use and experienced terrifying symptoms of low cortisol/numbness? nausea / vomiting / migraine / depression / apathy / sweating? The coffee isn't to blame because it was supporting your now depleting adrenals...in fact it was helping them.
No, actually I feel more calm not drinking coffee and I never experienced those symptoms when I gradually weaned myself off of coffee. I still eat a little chocolate but nowhere near the amount I used to eat so I do get a little caffeine occasionally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals