Danny Roddy's aspirin video, Worst of the hair loss industry

E

eat my peat

thoughts on this video by haircafe?
seems strangely angry about danny explaining his thoughts on hairloss.

almost seems like he saw this as an opportunity to make a good reaction video instead of hearing what danny had to say

Last edited by a moderator:

Inaut

He’s probably just trying to get more attention using DR.

AsuraAcademy

Most of you guys don't have patience to watch this guy. Let me give you a summary.. That guy Kevin is the most toxic person I have seen in hair loss community. No one is even close to him. I thought of making a reply video for him and watched most of his videos. But, man... He talks like this "if you don't take finasteride you will be beta male loser with no hair" "There's no need for DHT" Cherry picks stupidest studies about finasteride safety which are short term and was only conducted for a week on rats with their balls removed and measured neurosteroids in Brain.
View: https://youtu.be/EkS6_wub7W8

I 100% believe this guy was sponsored by finasteride compay but also he honestly believes finasteride is holy drug for hair loss... It seems like company saw this opportunity and took advantage of it...

RealNeat

No wonder this guy was losing his hair, he's a walking cortisol ball. Hopefully people find Danny through him and his baseless "but I didn't read ***t" claims.

mrchibbs

No wonder this guy was losing his hair, he's a walking cortisol ball. Hopefully people find Danny through him and his baseless "but I didn't read ***t" claims.

It's really an unfortunate video for so many reasons.